Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself (523 Views)

Introducing Myself. Am Izido / Introducing Myself And Also To Give My Opinion On This Matter / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by flowcode(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Goodday ladies and gentlemen, hope you'll are having a wonderful Sunday? smiley

I'm a newbie here and was introduce to Nairaland by a friend, she told me to always visit romance section, coz it always funky here cheesy

Okay let me introduce myself properly.

My name is flowcode Aka kingflowz,A rapper from the south south,am strictly based on hip hop cool

Listen-
[b]My thought twisted like the tempest beyond your comprehension call me William Shakespeare,lets pray but keep your eyes open,bring your ears to my chest,my heart beats Greatness,have been fly yes me ,Steve wonder you've been blind you can't see,Blessings flows like the Nile am dip with the swim,this is more than a rhyme,so jump on my Grace let's levitate
Its like am covered with the dark lotta worries on my mind ogbeni life is hard,I got love for my dreams BT its hard to understand this nor be life when I choose I found my self on this path,mama wish that I grew up to be a graduate or living more responsible like wearing a white garment,living rich lord knows its amazing,all I needed was the shine,I went rough for the diamonds damn,and am the N**g** you should fear came from the bottom sprung up with success,am bold in anyways no room for the threat if your zone dey bleed over here he dey red,if I hear!we taking the biz to maximum blood spill Armageddon I dey bring on,Driving flows symbolic to codes deep in the soil burry dem all when the did is done,never feel remorse cox no guts no glory,better days for the times we were lonely ,now am breaking Avery rules am far from been moses,I came about the corner and story nor be tony ,fake friends now they show love,back in the days these mudderfuckkers never loved Us..blaaaaa[/b] wink
Re: I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Why you smoke that eegbow finish?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by ossaichika(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Just come here first

1 Like

Re: I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by Nedfed(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Who cares

Re: I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Who you epp?
Re: I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Welcome.
Re: I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by Homeboiy: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
All these raps untop intro sad

Re: I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by kwakwakwa(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
UWC
Re: I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin
Re: I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by zulex880: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
undecided

Re: I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Know When I'm Dreaming / Nigeria-ghana Jollof War Is Senseless — Yemi Alade / Law Undergraduate Wins University’s Best Bum Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.