Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos (73765 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
First photos from the wedding of Senate Pres. Saraki’s daughter, Tosin, to prince Adeniyi Olukoya in Ilorin, Kwara State. check out the photos below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/first-photos-from-wedding-of-senate.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
there's no where you won't see dino melaye. in as much his looted leader is in forefront to celebrate something, you will surely see him there. congrats to saraki and his family. at least the looted kwara money will go to wedding things.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by bloodmoneyspita: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
I thought senator saraki is from the North, why is his daughter named tosin.?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by saraki2019(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
up #saraki2019
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Pheals(f): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
something is telling me they only spent 1m for the wedding.

believe me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
And so many people will say why did a Muslim get married to a Christian.. Love knows no bounds.!! Though it's always the rich getting married to the rich!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by broadally2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Morning money fellas

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by lelvin(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Okay
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by d4gmail: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmm

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Constituency project money well spended.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congratulations to them.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Titto93(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:
grin
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by alfredo4u(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
For my friends in uniabuja

Four years have gone.......

My song for you guys......

Four years don waka, we still dey carry go, nobody waka, nobody go solo...Baba God ohh our case ohh na your case ohhhhh

Getting admission is one

Graduating is second

NYSC is third

Labour market is fourth

Marrrying is fifth

Children is six (by choice)

Add yours

My took seven years after graduation for perfect....

Have wife and children

Have a comfortable job of over......

God will do yours fast.......say Amen by likes

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
You probably don't even know that Saraki's first name is Bukola, his Father's first name was Olusola. Kwara is a state of confusion, the more you look the less you see.

adetayo234:

Kwara is 90% Yoruba. But politically, it is north central
Lwkm. Census aye! how did you arrive at that statistics? Even if it's 99% Yoruba, the people ruling are Fulani and don't forget there are nupe people at the north too.

19 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Atiku2019: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Happy Married Life smiley
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by uzomore(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
but I swear, this Saraki daughter don old o.. rich marrying rich and our money rotating..

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by number5(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

He is from kwara, which is a yoruba state or at least, so they said.. grin

And u sef, is bukola a northern name?

43 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by BIGTinfotech: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
undecided
bloodmoneyspita:

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by onatisi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
there's no where you won't see dino melaye. in as much his looted leader is in forefront to celebrate something, you will surely see him there. congrats to saraki and his family. at least the looted kwara money will go to wedding things.

better stop hating and move on with your life ,
they dont care or know whether you like them or not .

7 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

There are Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi.

6 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by adetayo234: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

Kwara is 90% Yoruba. But politically, it is north central

11 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by afeezmore: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
obo omo saraki ti shofo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Firefire(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrats & HML
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:
let's do our own too soonest
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
let's do our own too soonest

How I go marry enemyofprogress biko?

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by number5(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Titto93:
u

See em... Awon land grabbers...

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
alfredo4u:
For my friends in uniabuja

Four years have gone.......

My song for you guys......

Four years don waka, we still dey carry go, nobody waka, nobody go solo...Baba God ohh our case ohh na your case ohhhhh

Getting admission is one

Graduating is second

NYSC is third

Labour market is fourth

Marrrying is fifth

Children is six (by choice)

Add yours

My took seven years after graduation for perfect....

Have wife and children

Have a comfortable job of over......

God will do yours fast.......say Amen by likes
Making Heaven is the ultimate smiley
Happy Sunday

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.