Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (91233 Views)

Are There Nigerian Inventions Lying Waste Somewhere Worth Billions? / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by morereb10: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
When Solomon said all is vanity, "vanity upon vanity", most people who read this part of the bible thought he is being mischievous, but to be candid, he is being truthful and straight to the point as he could be.

Since billionaire Victor Okafor aka ‘Ezego' died mysteriously in December 1999 in an accident while returning home for Christmas and to celebrate his birthday, things have allegedly not remained the same. One would think lots of property-hijacking and fights amongst relatives would have taken place after the billionaire's death in Ihiala town, Anambra state. But this is not so, according to reports.

PM News reports that the N500m mansion belonging to the late billionaire is said to be abandoned over his connection with the dreaded Okija shrine. The mansion which houses lots of golden chairs and tables, expensive fabrics, rugs, electronics, electrical appliances, abandoned vehicles and others worth millions of naira is said to have remained untouched since the billionaire's death.

Even with the high rate of robbery in the area where the mansion is situated, no robber seem to be interested in touching the building or the amenities it houses, even without security men in sight. All for the fear of being dealt with by the deity which is assumed to have killed the billionaire owner.

It was also gathered that the billionaire was said to have attracted the anger of the deity after he allegedly could not defend himself over a report by one of his kinsmen who reportedly dragged him to the shrine over business transaction which he alleged that Okafor had cheated him.

Reports are that since the 'king of money' died years ago, members of the immediate family including his wife and children have not returned to the mansion. The will ‘Ezego’ had prepared was not read because the lawyer who prepared the will one Barrister Barnabas Igwe was brutally murdered with his wife.

What does this teach?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/vanity-upon-vanity-after-his-demise-see.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by obynno7(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
The king himself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Homeboiy: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Otu'a ka égo ōgwû ēgó si aná shocked

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by nerodenero: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
We don't fear the Creator but we fear the creature created by the Creator.
Even with the high rate of robbery in the area where the mansion is situated, no robber seem to be interested in touching the building or the amenities it houses, even without security men in sight. All for the fear of being dealt with by the deity which is assumed to have killed the billionaire owner.
Tell our polithiefcian to swear by a deity and watch them behave but with the Bible, dem no send.

153 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by nerodenero: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lesson: inasmuch as poverty is extremely bad, I'd rather be contented with the little God has provided while acknowledging His awesome power for keeping me alive and well than sell my soul to the devil over quick riches.

I read a book about quick riches. The author claimed the devil only fasttracks all the monies an individual would have spent say for 70years God has destined him to live. The Devil will now gather all and give you like 5-10years to spend it before he kills you.

Whether the above is true or false, the devil gives nothing for free. The Bible says; 'what shall it profit a man that gains the world and loses his soul.

326 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
This man reign wayback oh

Vanity

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Nutase: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
The poster boy of rituals. The man that made it attractive. Hope he is enjoying the money were he is.

All ya budding ritualist. Learn from others experience. Vanity upon vanity is vanity.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
All they knowed how to did is to building big houses with money they stealed. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Juju man....
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
sad

11 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by brainpulse: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
sad He was the talk of the time then.....We brought nothing into this world and we shall take nothing out

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
AFONJA again....

MOD I am in my house come and ban me wink

9 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
They have come again. You probably use an android or iPhone, why not use a torchlight phone. If he had left the money for the house in his account, will it be better off that way?
I have promised myself that I would enjoy every bit of my money while I'm still alive, even if it means buying a new car every week. Most of the people who would scream vanity here would rather borrow more than they can afford to buy a new phone and yet you want a billionaire to live in a mud house.

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
ok
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ezego.... "King of money"

morereb10:

...Even with the high rate of robbery in the area where the mansion is situated, no robber seem to be interested in touching the building or the amenities it houses, even without security men in sight. All for the fear of being dealt with by the deity which is assumed to have killed the billionaire owner.

The quoted part made me laugh loud.

Even our dreaded bloggers could not go inside the mansion to give us a pictorial evidence.

227 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nothing lasts forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Only living humans say vanity upon vanity.

Some would never own half of what the dead Ezego's owns.

Life is an animal kingdom, we must eat ourselves to survive.

20 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
morereb10:
When Solomon said all is vanity, "vanity upon vanity", most people who read this part of the bible thought he is being mischievous, but to be candid, he is being truthful and straight to the point as he could be.

Since billionaire Victor Okafor aka ‘Ezego' died mysteriously in December 1999 in an accident while returning home for Christmas and to celebrate his birthday, things have allegedly not remained the same. One would think lots of property-hijacking and fights amongst relatives would have taken place after the billionaire's death in Ihiala town, Anambra state. But this is not so, according to reports.

PM News reports that the N500m mansion belonging to the late billionaire is said to be abandoned over his connection with the dreaded Okija shrine. The mansion which houses lots of golden chairs and tables, expensive fabrics, rugs, electronics, electrical appliances, abandoned vehicles and others worth millions of naira is said to have remained untouched since the billionaire's death.

It was also gathered that the billionaire was said to have attracted the anger of the deity after he allegedly could not defend himself over a report by one of his kinsmen who reportedly dragged him to the shrine over business transaction which he alleged that Okafor had cheated him.

Reports are that since the 'king of money' died years ago, members of the immediate family including his wife and children have not returned to the mansion. The will ‘Ezego’ had prepared was not read because the lawyer who prepared the will one Barrister Barnabas Igwe was brutally murdered with his wife.

What does this teach?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/vanity-upon-vanity-after-his-demise-see.html

I remember this guy case that year...a lot of movies made based on his story

4 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmmm
he enjoyed it while he was alive whats his bleeping business now hes dead

Augustap

4 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Apina(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Would people still learn?, the answer is no. Those who would still go to Ghana are either on their way there or planning to

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
U have said it all, All is vanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Apina(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
just imagine
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by philGeo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
They will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by 1freshdude: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nutase:
The poster boy of rituals. The man that made it attractive. Hope he is enjoying the money were he is.

All ya budding ritualist. Learn from others experience. Vanity upon vanity is vanity.

No such thing as money ritual, it's a mith!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
a
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by boldking(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
mmm money
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
that's serious.. Get rich quick or die trying syndrome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by sammyj: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Vanity upon vanity. This should serve as detarent to upcoming youths that want to go into ritual money making. shocked angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by DirtyGold: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Superstitious rubbish.
This OP is not afraid that the 'deity' will come for him for writing about this piece and even taking pictures?
nerodenero:
Lesson: inasmuch as poverty is extremely bad, I'd rather be contented with the little God has provided while acknowledging is awesome power for keeping me alive and well than sell my soul to the devil over quick riches.

I read book about quick riches. The author claimed the devil only fasttracks all the monies an individual would have spent say for 70years God has destined him to live. The Devil will now gather all and give you like 5-10years to spend it before he kills you.

If the above is true or false, the devil gives nothing for free. The Bible says; 'what shall it profit a man that gains the world and loses his soul.
Makes no sense except the devil and God are the same being. How does the devil know how much a person is to earn over a lifetime? And where is it written that it is the devil that kills people? Nobody becomes rich or dies without God willing it. So, focus on getting your own blessings.

What's tha business?

10 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by BCISLTD: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
sad so a rich man can’t die of unfortunate circumstances again without it being linked to blood Money..African and backward mentality...

36 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.