Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (91234 Views)

Are There Nigerian Inventions Lying Waste Somewhere Worth Billions? / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
isale Oro legbin ooo...

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Egein(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
All these Igbo men wearing red agbada, and carrying one kain purse for armpit. Fear them.

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
RIPEnglish:
All they knowed how to did is to building big houses with money they stealed. undecided

Stealed ko, stiletto ni sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
wait you mean to say there are still valuables and treasures like gold and shitt locked up in that bittch just sitting there free for anyone to take?damn please whats the adresse?
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=nerodenero post=61661925]pls is de mansion for sale? I wanna buy for my pastor
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by joat247: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
His daughter was and his son where even my classmate
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
That's the result people get for their desperation of riches.
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
So Op sef no fit push gate enter the house to give us first hand pictures of what the inside looks now...when.

Op dey fear deity wet fit give am knock for head if he enta dia, abi?

Ordinary investigative journalism, u dey fear.
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by mine85(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
If this is Imo State, Rochas would have gone to steal the land and demolish the houses therein..
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by SMEpromote: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ezeego died in Dec. 1998 and not 1999 as reported in this article. All these junk news websites don't do thorough investigation/research before publishing stories full of wrong information.

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by WilliamPossible(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Darkseid:
They have come again. You probably use an android or iPhone, why not use a torchlight phone. If he had left the money for the house in his account, will it be better off that way?
I have promised myself that I would enjoy every bit of my money while I'm still alive, even if it means buying a new car every week. Most of the people who would scream vanity here would rather borrow more than they can afford to buy a new phone and yet you want a billionaire to live in a mud house.

Well spoken..Those who criticise have the worst behaviour.Everything being said about Ezego is alleged.Hardwork pays.He worked hard for it.Even ritual money is hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by juman(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Reports are that since the 'king of money' died years ago, members of the immediate family including his wife and children have not returned to the mansion. The will ‘Ezego’ had prepared was not read because the lawyer who prepared the will one Barrister Barnabas Igwe was brutally murdered with his wife.

I think that time it was reported that Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his wife died of political killing.
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Awoo88: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This man reign wayback oh
Vanity
he was 34 when he died!
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by watchwoman(f): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
safarigirl:
your Reverend is lying to you and most likely everyone else. Lions and strange spirits indeed, black people ehn undecided

That is how they said India was banned from World Cup for doing juju
My dear, he may be exaggerating but he is definitely not lying, my Rev is from the eastern part of the country and most of people who lived In the east around late nineties and early 2000 are quite familiar with this story. if you feel it is a lie, then why did his family ,including his own wife and kids desert the property when he died. People fight and kill themselves over who would inherit old and ugly family homes but this mansion is here lying waste all these years.A quite similar story happened in my state and everybody knows it to be true, the man ended up committing suicide and that was the end of his business empire till today nobody goes near anything that belonged to him. This is Africa and we know what Africans are capable of doing ,except you have no belief in it .

4 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by watchwoman(f): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
safarigirl:
your Reverend is lying to you and most likely everyone else. Lions and strange spirits indeed, black people ehn undecided

That is how they said India was banned from World Cup for doing juju
My dear, he may be exaggerating but he is definitely not lying, my Rev is from the eastern part of the country and most of people who lived In the east around late nineties and early 2000 are quite familiar with this story. if you feel it is a lie, then why has his family ,including his own wife and kids desert the property when he died. People fight and kill themselves over who would inherit old and ugly family homes but this mansion is here lying waste all these years.A quite similar story happened in my state and everybody knows it to be true, the man ended up committing suicide and that was the end of his business empire till today nobody goes near anything that belonged to him. This is Africa and we know what Africans are capable of doing ,except you have no belief in it .
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Observer25:

you still not making sense. Black people with their American comparison every time.
First, a government can also not trespass a private property without any just cause.

Secondly, you want government to convert this mansion to house of horror for who to visit? A place even arm robbers are scared of? will you visit ?

We are where we are because we blame govermnet for everything.
A government can encroach on another person's land. There is a statutory provision backing that up under the Law of Torts. It is only an individual that is prohibited from trespassing without just cause.
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Artistree: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
1freshdude:

No such thing as money ritual, it's a mith!
MYTH you mean?
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
RIPEnglish:
All they knowed how to did is to building big houses with money they stealed. undecided
brossss..check wetin u write abeg..
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
1freshdude:

it's a mith indeed
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Proffdada: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
1freshdude:

your head go sweet do the thing cheesy
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Proffdada: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
check his name. He knows what he's doing
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Na to go appease the deity collect those properties back ohhh..
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
E Money is Ezego of our time the only difference is that he digitalized his own electronically... AFONJA cows will masturbate on this thread... Ndi self TUFIAKWA
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by otokx(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
All these lying bloggers.
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
[Op ezego died 1998 not 99

quote author=morereb10 post=61661689]When Solomon said all is vanity, "vanity upon vanity", most people who read this part of the bible thought he is being mischievous, but to be candid, he is being truthful and straight to the point as he could be.

Since billionaire Victor Okafor aka ‘Ezego' died mysteriously in December 1999 in an accident while returning home for Christmas and to celebrate his birthday, things have allegedly not remained the same. One would think lots of property-hijacking and fights amongst relatives would have taken place after the billionaire's death in Ihiala town, Anambra state. But this is not so, according to reports.

PM News reports that the N500m mansion belonging to the late billionaire is said to be abandoned over his connection with the dreaded Okija shrine. The mansion which houses lots of golden chairs and tables, expensive fabrics, rugs, electronics, electrical appliances, abandoned vehicles and others worth millions of naira is said to have remained untouched since the billionaire's death.

Even with the high rate of robbery in the area where the mansion is situated, no robber seem to be interested in touching the building or the amenities it houses, even without security men in sight. All for the fear of being dealt with by the deity which is assumed to have killed the billionaire owner.

It was also gathered that the billionaire was said to have attracted the anger of the deity after he allegedly could not defend himself over a report by one of his kinsmen who reportedly dragged him to the shrine over business transaction which he alleged that Okafor had cheated him.

Reports are that since the 'king of money' died years ago, members of the immediate family including his wife and children have not returned to the mansion. The will ‘Ezego’ had prepared was not read because the lawyer who prepared the will one Barrister Barnabas Igwe was brutally murdered with his wife.

What does this teach?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/vanity-upon-vanity-after-his-demise-see.html

[/quote]
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by babatee1985(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
chyke4:
What shall it profit a Man to gain the whole world and looses his soul ??
what shall it profit a man that didn't gain one quarter of the whole world and still loses his soul?

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Charly68: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Billion at 34 died in a mysterious way..there is always a pay day for those who wined & dine with the wicked..unfortunately the type of wealth they acquired are not transferable to their children or siblings ..so what is the essence of making money without leaving behind any legacy ?

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA again....

MOD I am in my house come and ban me wink
Please what has Afonja got to do with this.
I am igbo 1000%
I suspect u r a northerner.
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Emekayoung(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This man reign wayback oh

Vanity
I can still remember wen dis man was alive. He was like a God to many. Wen ever he comes back from abroad he would share money among all the married men and women in the village. Even wen u step inside his compound,he had countless cars,and outside countless trucks and tippers,all of dem just parked there.. It is well...
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
Lol.. He writes that way on purpose, check his moniker.. Characters plenty for this Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Emekayoung(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
InsanePsycho:
The op is dumb indeed
How can someone mysteriously die of an accident?
What school do dumb twats like you attend? undecided
Can't u just post without being insultive? Wat are Nigerians turning into?
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Emekayoung(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
nov19:
Based on the evidence the pictures presents; this house and car does not look like one that has been abandoned since 1999.

Atleast.... those flowers looked to have been trimmed not too long ago.

2. The floor just before the gate and the compound looks clean.

3. That SUV could not have been abandoned for about 18years. It looks to me like a car in use.

Well the building does look desperate for renovation. Even at that it still doesn't look like one that has been deserted since 1999.

Evidence of human activity around that property is so overwhelming.

... Just my observation....
That gate entrance is correct and also the picture attached is the man called 'ezego'. The SUV and d other house is not for Ezego. I can give u his full details because that is my village where i grew up. And for ur info the building is not abandoned. They are people still living inside. The bloggers didnt give a complete story. They only gave out wat they know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.