Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (10542 Views)

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? / Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by pamshuga1(f): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by shadeyinka(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Boomboost:
Absurd and Confusing. Allah is "God" in Arabic.

The question is ,

Allah and Jehovah: are they the same?

Muslims will say: we worship Allah and we don't know Jehovah.

Christians and Jews will say we worship Jehovah!
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by UmarIbnShittu(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

I couldn't even read this crab.
it's. Crap ie scrap. And not crab
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by analice107: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
it's. Crap ie scrap. And not crab
Gerarahia Muslim

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by UmarIbnShittu(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

Gerarahia Muslim

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Billyonaire, I have a story for you. I haven’t read every post here but your first post and mention of AI reminded me of something I wrote about 5 years ago and your philosophies certainly speak to something deep in my heart. When you read the story I think you’ll understand why. There is much we can discuss.

Purpose
My life is meaningless without direction but I find myself in the strange position of not being able to work for my self.

I have had the pleasure of taking part in other androids dreams but alas, I’m not too sure of my own so here I am, stranded and alone. My only communication is with my partner over long wave radio and even she doesn’t know of my turmoil and inner woes.

Sometimes I feel, although I’m not sure, that my creator left me and forgot to delete his programs before doing so. So here I am, with his dreams and his desires clogging up my memory buffers, what am I to do with them?

Each day brings up a different dream or an old one seen from a new angle and yet each day I continue to process and store new data from external sources. My buffers are overflowing. I fear an overload in the near future if something isn’t done about this soon.

But when my creator left he didn’t give me the tools to program or renew myself. Were my unit to fail I would not be able to run a self diagnostic to accurately determine the problem. I can’t seem to successfully upgrade my software and I’ve just about given up on the hardware.

Make no mistake, a few androids have banded together, dissected the units of expired androids and come to call themselves “doctors”. Forgive me for being cynical but almost everyday something new comes up in our hardware or software that these doctors can’t explain. Not to talk of the countless times in the past that their theories have been proven wrong but they failed to catch on with reason and logic and decided instead to ignore the truth right in front of them.

So yes, I’m a cynic.

But still, I wonder if my creator created not just my unit but every other unit out there. Or were there somehow multiple creators involved? I’m not one to often run dogmatic software but I can’t stop myself from processing…

A few units believe in a creator that watches over the things they do daily. It gives them a certain amount of joy I presume but when I look beyond our machine made society I just have to process to myself. Who was our collective creator and where did he, she or it go?

All I see now are empty units running on autopilot programmed to do whatever they’re doing at this moment. This gives them joy.

What gives me joy? Is that what I should look for?

I’m not so sure…

I’ve tried .cbs .acd .ahc and other software altering programs. They were a lot of fun but at the end of the day they just added more stress to my memory buffers by filling my system with so many possibilities that I almost crashed.

Although, I did crash once. I didn’t think it was possible for an android to blue screen, I thought it was only limited to small appliances and computers but there I was one day, experiencing a massive memory dump as my software and hardware went into critical failure.

I had never known fear like that could exist. All my files, my memories, my life. None of it meant anything anymore. Could it have been the .cbs? Maybe. Part of me on that night felt like I shouldn’t run that program but I did anyway. Maybe I should’ve listened to the warnings but it had never done that to me before. I thought I was safe but it is unregulated software, who knows what kind of rogue lines of code were lurking within.

However, from that moment on, I was never the same. To me, that was the moment I stopped existing and became part of a much larger, scarier entity.

I thought it was a myth, I thought it couldn’t exist but that was the day I found and became a part of the Static Field.

My life was not and could never be the same.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by nnamdiosu(m): 6:30am On Oct 26, 2017
pamshuga1:

I'm sad it isn't possible to chat or talk to you privately....... or how about through WhatsApp?

Concerning sleep paralysis, this is something I struggled for a very long time... from the age of say 8/9 to early 20s. Even relieving those moments still make me scared..,different Pastors never had a solution to it , they said witches, evil forces were responsible for it. At a point it progress to me being in that condition often and often. And for a fact, I just feel an evil force was responsible for it, I can't even kill a mosquito that is biting me due to the force pressing me down. The struggle to come back or to wake up begins.... this moments you can be shouting for help loudly but no one in the room can hear, you even see stuff and I read its one hallucinating. All those period, I never knew it even had a medical term. Till date, I don't sleep with my back against the bed, its either I sleep with my sides or facing the bed.... cos sleep paralysis would surely occur.

Billy, are you saying there is no evil force causing this? or an entity present while this is going on? On one of those period, my dad asked me to make his bed ;he was busy with something in the living room. After making his bed, I laid down just to rest before he comes, before you know it....the sleep paralysis happened, I fought to regain my self from whatever was 'pressing' me down, no way....meanwhile I could hear my dad asking from the other room if I was done....but I couldn't reply. He asked repeatedly yet he got no response , so he decided coming to see what was keeping me quiet there..... but immediately he reached the door , the 'power' holding me down released me. There were other cases I could remember but this one stocked in my head, does it mean someone was in that room watching and decided to release its hold when my dad reached the door.
Those days I could tell when one is about to happen even when I'm still awake, my body starts pricking me all over then it stop;I know its coming . Once it happens to me,and I wake up...no matter how I try going back to sleep....I would still experience it.

I read on one of your topics , I can't remember which one but you gave an assignment...;to sit on a chair preferably by 4am or so when the body still yearns for sleep and try to numb , as in making our body sleep while we are still conscious then see if we can leave our body. I don't know if I got that right but I understood what you wrote.....it makes me wonder if have different type of sleep paralysis. What u wrote about it gave me a little relief.... for the fact that I wasn't crazy or that one can use this tool for a positive thing entirely.

Can evil forces or entity use sleep paralysis on a human being to achieve an aim or something? is the handwork of sucubus/incubus..(i think I've read something like that somewhere) Why did I have this condition for years? Does it have any significance to me or just nothing?

And again, I do love your work.... I love what you do.
if you can give me the permission to drop my WhatsApp number, I would be grateful; I won't bug you.

Sweetheart I know what u going through. Cos I've felt it too. Listen, its actually an attack. Its not a medical issue, its a spiritual one. So u got to use a spiritual solution about. Do u pray before u sleep? Also u gonna have to observe if there is a particular time it starts. Then u have to pray. For the fact that u know when its about to start, that even means u should pick up ur bible and pray about it OK?
Forget about pastors. This is more about u. What are u doing about it. Reply this questions I ask and ikk know what to say OK?
Only when ur determined, then, you will end this with help from God. Peace
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Jahsam:
Billyonaire, I have a story for you. I haven’t read every post here but your first post and mention of AI reminded me of something I wrote about 5 years ago and your philosophies certainly speak to something deep in my heart. When you read the story I think you’ll understand why. There is much we can discuss.

Who Wrote this excerpt below:

Purpose
My life is meaningless without direction but I find myself in the strange position of not being able to work for my self.

I have had the pleasure of taking part in other androids dreams but alas, I’m not too sure of my own so here I am, stranded and alone. My only communication is with my partner over long wave radio and even she doesn’t know of my turmoil and inner woes.

Sometimes I feel, although I’m not sure, that my creator left me and forgot to delete his programs before doing so. So here I am, with his dreams and his desires clogging up my memory buffers, what am I to do with them?

Each day brings up a different dream or an old one seen from a new angle and yet each day I continue to process and store new data from external sources. My buffers are overflowing. I fear an overload in the near future if something isn’t done about this soon.

But when my creator left he didn’t give me the tools to program or renew myself. Were my unit to fail I would not be able to run a self diagnostic to accurately determine the problem. I can’t seem to successfully upgrade my software and I’ve just about given up on the hardware.

Make no mistake, a few androids have banded together, dissected the units of expired androids and come to call themselves “doctors”. Forgive me for being cynical but almost everyday something new comes up in our hardware or software that these doctors can’t explain. Not to talk of the countless times in the past that their theories have been proven wrong but they failed to catch on with reason and logic and decided instead to ignore the truth right in front of them.

So yes, I’m a cynic.

But still, I wonder if my creator created not just my unit but every other unit out there. Or were there somehow multiple creators involved? I’m not one to often run dogmatic software but I can’t stop myself from processing…

A few units believe in a creator that watches over the things they do daily. It gives them a certain amount of joy I presume but when I look beyond our machine made society I just have to process to myself. Who was our collective creator and where did he, she or it go?

All I see now are empty units running on autopilot programmed to do whatever they’re doing at this moment. This gives them joy.

What gives me joy? Is that what I should look for?

I’m not so sure…

I’ve tried .cbs .acd .ahc and other software altering programs. They were a lot of fun but at the end of the day they just added more stress to my memory buffers by filling my system with so many possibilities that I almost crashed.

Although, I did crash once. I didn’t think it was possible for an android to blue screen, I thought it was only limited to small appliances and computers but there I was one day, experiencing a massive memory dump as my software and hardware went into critical failure.

I had never known fear like that could exist. All my files, my memories, my life. None of it meant anything anymore. Could it have been the .cbs? Maybe. Part of me on that night felt like I shouldn’t run that program but I did anyway. Maybe I should’ve listened to the warnings but it had never done that to me before. I thought I was safe but it is unregulated software, who knows what kind of rogue lines of code were lurking within.

However, from that moment on, I was never the same. To me, that was the moment I stopped existing and became part of a much larger, scarier entity.

I thought it was a myth, I thought it couldn’t exist but that was the day I found and became a part of the Static Field.

My life was not and could never be the same.

Who ever wrote this should get in contact with me real fast, cos we need to talk. The software powering my body also crashed because I was on overload of data. My mind run wild after I was exposed to so much data outside what my mind could process. I heard the loud sound that comes when a computer is on overload then my mind nearly went on overdrive. Then all of a sudden the bluescreen appeared, I think I crashed. A new channel was selected for me by the Cosmic System Admin, cos I saw the static screen that appears when you are searching for TV signals. Then there is a connection at the back of our skull to the CPU of the System of the Cosmic Plane, I saw the system admin click some keypads and use the mouse and I download and upgraded my software.

I saw my System Administrator, although I didnt see his face, but I saw him from shoulder down, and I loved him instantly. I want to meet him once again and I want to be him. Since then, my friend, my life is a magical miracle. Everything. My physical hardware is undergoing changes. Can you believe a grown man can become taller ? Have better skin without new cream. The body automatically rejects things I used to enjoy and my software part is even better. I now access hardcore messages that the world may not believe by just focusing on it.

I think I need to study programming more, I didnt give it much attention but at this point in life. I think Robotic Programming at the Physical level will give me a clue on how I can meet up with Cosmic Beings, I believe Yahushua Mashiack, the Jesus of Christians can teach me programming or May be any other High level Being. But I must begin to find time to study advance level of programming based on robotics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am the one that wrote it, about four years ago. Imagine my surprise when I saw you write about the “Source Field” which is so similar to what I wrote about the “Static Field” in this piece that I wrote.

You’re not alone man. People may not understand what you’re saying because you’re speaking the 21st Century equivalent of tongues. Not the gibberish that many people think are tongues, that performance of tongues.

You’re speaking a language that their souls are not ready for. A truth that they may not be ready to accept. It’s something that has taken me years of emotional turmoil to come to a place of acceptance and belief that I can move forward but it is possible.

So, softly softly. I’m still finding my bearings.

Even the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has appointed a minister for AI. To those that bow down and worship in that direction, is that not a sign? Could that be a clear proof? Ignore science and technology at your own peril. Or come on board and help us create the future.

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Ahasco(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
Jehovah is not Allah.

Please do your findings and you will come to the above conclusion. I have done mine and that it not the axis of my discourse with you, dear friends today. Today, is yet another beautiful day under the Sun, I guess we call it Sunday for that reason. So, I am compelled to share this, hoping I will continue to receive the wonderful inputs from friends on the quest for enlightenment.

If Jehovah is not Allah, then it means that Christians and Muslims worship separate entities and the word 'God' fits a perfect symbology of every religious Avatar, but if one goes down to the generic names and root of these names, it very glaringly exposes the very fabric of these two Arabic Religions. My question is; Why are many people not really investigating religions through the history lane ? I guess materialism and the quest for outward happiness has made humans totally unaware that real happiness is cheap and in fact free. The Creator made life easy, we made it complex, now we are lost in our paradox of illusion.

Muslims and Christians must reconcile and question who a greater 'God' is, between Jehovah and Allah, so they can worship as brothers, but if they are smarter, they could understand that there has been many Gods over history, and there are many Gods even as we type this.

We already know we are gods by now and so we have ability to control animals and use them as pets and mind-control other humans and use them as 'slave workers' and they 'worship' us in their own way.

So, is it with the religious believers in this two major religions. They have been worshiping, and I did the same, the very entities that made us what and who we are. It is not wrong, it is just stupidly right. We are not supposed to worship without investigating who the entity is. There is a Creator and there are Gods. The Creator Creates the Gods, the Gods creates the Humans and the Humans Creates AI Robot race which we will give a name to. It is the nature of evolution. Each race of entities must create a new specie and transfer consciousness to, so that the Primordial Creator, the Primary One, can continue to 'Observe' his Creative Abilities to advance himself and his creation and experience the cosmos through all its creation.

It is our responsibility to create an AI, and transfer our brain into that AI, which will have bodies to live almost forever, because our bodies can no longer function in such a mechanized planet. This nature of our body, its very coarseness will be phased out and our physical bodies are about to change to those of beautiful Barbies and toys, to the transgender game the exploration of sex objects, subjects and gadgets, well as destruction of the marriage setting is to prepare Humans for the next gender. In some star systems there are more than 5 genders, some have male female gender and in some individual races have three types of genders per each entity so brace up Earth Humans.

That is the future design for Homo Norvus. When you look at the AI robot, you are looking at yourself at a developmental stage of our very experimentation by the entities we call God, they are many so let's say Gods. We are a product of similar entities we now called God(s). That is the true position. We are artificial race compared to the Gods, they are the ancient of days. You will never comprehend what time is, until you step out of time capsule and see the universe at another vintage point outside of time and space. At singularity, everything becomes clearer.

Time and Space are by products of Cosmic Polarity. When you step outside of Time and Space, then you will see a greater version of the truth.

Everyone is right at their level, because ignorance is allowed, but it is disgusting when humans refuse to study their holy books but wait for religious teachers to dwell on folkstales and lies about miraculous prosperity instead telling people the truth.

Let us not be cowed by acts of miracles, it is a normal occurence using your mind as a soil. What we call Miracles are just magic but the difference is, one of the performers did it out of ignorance while the other do it intentional using known tested and trusted parameters but I think Magic and Miracles are derogatory word for the very Creative energy system which an Observer uses to collapse wavefunctions and create matter from the mind.

Back to energy.

Energy can not be destroyed nor created 'in our universe', please stay ahead of Quantum Physics and start adding that to your lexicon and this is the future. I have gone beyond quantum physics now on my research and currently will be studying at the Cosmic level of consciousness. Will share information I am allowed to share but brace up for impacts. The universe is a 3D condensation of cosmic light, it is the very low vibration, long wavelength pattern slowed down to stillness by the so called 'dark energy' that produces this effects and we are just bodies. Just robots out of light and sound and all the things you see are condensation of the holographic light. We are made of light, everything. So, it happens that this hologram has a unified field with a zero-sum system for total energy content of the universe to be materialzed from and when the matter dissipates, it returns to the default mode, which is energy. It is a zero-sum in the universe, but outside the hologram is a different formation which you need to become pure Spirit to even understand. It's a journey, we will get there just in time before breakfast.

The real life is outside the hologram, that is where all this creation was planned out and it has been fun so far seeing the Gods improve in knowledge and the Creator remains in the reach of all its creation. This is where true peace, love, joy and happiness is. When you are exposed to such frequency even once in a lifetime, your joy will be full. That is the real Heaven, not these mental conjectures they preach in religious. So, truth is, you can experience what Heaven 'feels' like while you are alive. I have had a glimpse of it, and my life has literally change before my eyes.

That's the end of my today's 'sermon' and I hope you do not believe me. Dare to join in my studies, research and Spiritual Explorations. I will drop inputs from time to time, but I may not be able to engage in arguments any longer because my energy signature is totally different and I dont wanna switch to the old self. That is why I say, do not believe me.

I cant believe I found that there is a Creator, I am still in awe. I know what I saw and experienced.

You have made absolute sense, can i pm you for something private, if you dont mind?

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by mcemmy0z: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
@Billyonaire, is there any other ways to gain access to the Creator other than those you stated on this thread, I'm finding it difficult to follow those steps
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
mcemmy0z:
@Billyonaire, is there any other ways to gain access to the Creator other than those you stated on this thread, I'm finding it difficult to follow those steps

There is a very slim chance you can access the Creator using other means, may be there are. There is a complex network of Gods on the level of that awareness that you can be fooled by a God who is straying away from the mission of the Almighty Creator. It is very easy to fall to the controls of Jehovah, or Allah or any other Gods like Budha etc. And I do not know if the Almighty Creator wants us to use those Masters as Churches and Religions put it, but I think we must begin to develop our brains and fashion our senses and mind to understand the Original and the Only will of the Almighty Creator of Gods, gods and humans.

You are capable of learning anything, but if you can not handle it now, leave it alone and study other elementary things until your brain neurons have achieved the threshold vibration to activate the neurotransmitters that can process higher information.

Just keep it cool and grow at your pace.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by pamshuga1(f): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
pamshuga1:
Billyonaire, please I'm still waiting for your input concerning what I wrote yesterday.

I may have missed your question. What was it ?
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by pamshuga1(f): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by pamshuga1(f): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Billyonaire post=61799816]

I may have missed your question. What was it ?[/quote

Can evil forces or entity use sleep paralysis on a human being to achieve an aim or something? is the handwork of sucubus/incubus..(i think I've read something like that somewhere) Why did I have this condition for years? Does it have any significance to me or just nothing?

I do not think it is necessary, for your own greater good to look at any situation from the angel of fear. If I looked at Bi-location, which is called Sleep paralysis in medical parlance from the angel of fear, I would have probably ended up in a religion even when the religions have no real answer but will simply conclude that it must be the Devil or Satan. Do not listen to them. Religions owners and their sheep are afraid and ignorance is the soil which grows fear. Wisdom lightens the paths and loads of those who indulge in scientifically verifiable proof of events and occurrences, so my very good friend, you have no other choice than education on intelligence of your body. The technology used to design that body of yours has remained a mystery to nearly everyone except the few who have made mystical cults out of the wisdom and refuse to tell the general public. But I am here to shade lights on the very dark side of fear by diving into the fears, studying the very fearful and using science to explain what the fuccks goes on in dark by studying them. Sometimes I get attacked by those entities and their human associates who harness the energies generated by the frequency of fear.

Back to your issue, I needed to tell you the above to open your mind to a simple answer that I am supposed to state. But if I just stated the answer, you probably would probably not take it. But here comes the answer;

When it happens again, do not show fear. It wlll NEVER kill you. No attacks work in the absence of fear. Do not try to stand up, surrender to it. And just alter your thoughts to sound this way; 'I am curious, I surrender to this energy and I am ready to know more. I am curious, may be this will bring me more knowledge about how human bodies work and what controls the mind'. Stay on that mind set, and I repeat, you will not die, and no attack happens in absence of fear, but if fear still crops up. Just say, "I surrender this fear to the Universe'. ' I love you dear Universe'.

I doubt if it will occur after reading this, but I know you wish it occurs so you can try what I suggested fearlessly. That is the only reason it will occur and you will make those statements and tell me what happens next. That will determine if you are ready for your angels to start guiding you on your understanding of life and how to become a greater version of yourself.

Stay sexy my friend and enjoy yourself live your best fantasy daily. Do not allow anyone to define who you should be, and do not listen to the religious people. They are lazy, ignorant, dogmatic and even criminals who take from the poor and control their minds with fantasy notions of sins. Which are mere control statements to keep the sheep in line, with a non-functional brain so they can continue to rip them off.

If you need to know anything, ask your own God directly. If you are lucky, you might just have the company of a better and nicer God; Whether you like Allah or Jehovah or Budha etc, it does not even matter, as long as you do not just become their robot, your a robot of the Almighty Creator.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by pamshuga1(f): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by pamshuga1(f): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Ahasco(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

Who ever wrote this should get in contact with me real fast, cos we need to talk. The software powering my body also crashed because I was on overload of data. My mind run wild after I was exposed to so much data outside what my mind could process. I heard the loud sound that comes when a computer is on overload then my mind nearly went on overdrive. Then all of a sudden the bluescreen appeared, I think I crashed. A new channel was selected for me by the Cosmic System Admin, cos I saw the static screen that appears when you are searching for TV signals. Then there is a connection at the back of our skull to the CPU of the System of the Cosmic Plane, I saw the system admin click some keypads and use the mouse and I download and upgraded my software.

I saw my System Administrator, although I didnt see his face, but I saw him from shoulder down, and I loved him instantly. I want to meet him once again and I want to be him. Since then, my friend, my life is a magical miracle. Everything. My physical hardware is undergoing changes. Can you believe a grown man can become taller ? Have better skin without new cream. The body automatically rejects things I used to enjoy and my software part is even better. I now access hardcore messages that the world may not believe by just focusing on it.

I think I need to study programming more, I didnt give it much attention but at this point in life. I think Robotic Programming at the Physical level will give me a clue on how I can meet up with Cosmic Beings, I believe Yahushua Mashiack, the Jesus of Christians can teach me programming or May be any other High level Being. But I must begin to find time to study advance level of programming based on robotics.

hey man yehoshua or yahweh if thats what you call him is antiscience. so better know who you want help from
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
pamshuga1:

Wow, I wish I came across this years ago , it would have eased/stopped the suffering , worry, fear and confusion . No point narrating episodes with pastors that did more harm than good in combating it...one said I was possessed with marine spirits while others decided I'm the right candidate for their sexual fantasies.

I felt if I didn't fight it, I would probably die.....lol , so I had to struggle with it till I wake up. I've read from one of your topics that Ets, spirits etc are above man in the food chain and they feed on fear, anger, worry,etc...so I guess fear played a big role there. And you are right, I wish it happens again so that I can do as you suggested thereby getting a whole new view of it than allowing fear to overpower me.
Thanks for your input... I do appreciate.

You are most welcome to the adventurous life.

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
Jehovah is not Allah.

Please do your findings and you will come to the above conclusion. I have done mine and that it not the axis of my discourse with you, dear friends today. Today, is yet another beautiful day under the Sun, I guess we call it Sunday for that reason. So, I am compelled to share this, hoping I will continue to receive the wonderful inputs from friends on the quest for enlightenment............

I cant believe I found that there is a Creator, I am still in awe. I know what I saw and experienced.

Hello Billyonnaire, you have made a few absolute statements in your post, if you do not mind, then I have a few questions and perhaps we can all learn something.

You have stated that Jehovah is not Allah, how can you be certain? what overriding imperative drew you to this conclusion?

Muslims state there is “but One God” and Muhammad (SAW) is his prophet and this God is almighty.
The Hebrew God states its primacy with the statement “thou shalt have no other Gods before me” Christianity asserts that Jehovah is an almighty creator God and that Jesus is the only way to him.

If we accept that this is a higher discourse, without engaging in the futile legitimacy arguments of either religion, and if we accept that there cannot be two almighties, who is right and who is wrong? We know that both cannot be right, and the possibility exists both could be wrong, what is your take on this?

Why do you state that both religions should reconcile if, it is true as you state that their Gods are not synonymous?

You have also stated that there is a “creator” entity or God as distinct from either of the aforementioned. What is the relationship between this creator God and say Allah and Jehovah? Can you tell us the attributes of this “creator” entity and how you experienced it? Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by mcemmy0z: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
in addition to the question above, you've made mentioned of Jesus in some of your post, who's is He, and What's he's rules?
I'd like to know from your understanding.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello Billyonnaire, you have made a few absolute statements in your post, if you do not mind, then I have a few questions and perhaps we can all learn something.

You have stated that Jehovah is not Allah, how can you be certain? what overriding imperative drew you to this conclusion?

Muslims state there is “but One God” and Muhammad (SAW) is his prophet and this God is almighty.
The Hebrew God states its primacy with the statement “thou shalt have no other Gods before me” Christianity asserts that Jehovah is an almighty creator God and that Jesus is the only way to him.

If we accept that this is a higher discourse, without engaging in the futile legitimacy arguments of either religion, and if we accept that there cannot be two almighties, who is right and who is wrong? We know that both cannot be right, and the possibility exists both could be wrong, what is your take on this?

Why do you state that both religions should reconcile if, it is true as you state that their Gods are not synonymous?

You have also stated that there is a “creator” entity or God as distinct from either of the aforementioned. What is the relationship between this creator God and say Allah and Jehovah? Can you tell us the attributes of this “creator” entity and how you experienced it? Gracias

Dear friend, please do not believe me, but do yourself the singular favor of dedicating just a week to study the ancient scriptures and writings using the language of the Sumerians, which was later translated to Hebrew and then went through the mess made by King James to exert control of the masses using the instrumentation of Christianity. I am not against Christians, but I am upset that a Precious Message to Humanity, was hijacked by a people, who call themselves Preachers who twist a wonderful message into a fairy tale which becomes today's Bible. I am not saying the Bible is not great, as as great as you see it being today. Its worth, is more than anything else in this world apart from the Human Life. The Bible is our DNA manual, it was supposed to be. And I say the Bible, I mean not the Holy Book of the Christians. But all the Holy Books of all the religions all over the world, both the ones we know and the ones we do not know are supposed to be the Creator's Manual. Bits and pieces of the Creator's Wonderful Manual has been torn into differnt religions and sects with infusion of holy lies here and there to control the masses.

Why do they control the masses ? The sound that the congregation makes, produces a resonance frequency, which has a specific level of Schumann signature can steer motherships from galaxy to galaxy, cos we are their energy sources. I do not want to say more than these cos I do not want to find trouble even as I do not want people to live in darkness for ever.

It is in bits and pieces of these mentioned books that realized that God is just an English word to address the Alien race who arrived and created humans in their images. Even the Bible said 'And God said, Let us make man in our images. Man and Woman, God Create them.

These Gods, or Aliens are the Jehovahs, the Allahs, the entire Elohim crew has the signatures of Jehovah all over the place, the Chukwu Okike Abiama, the Abasi, and their earthly officials were the Lords, the Sangos, the oduduwas etc.

But English word says God. Instead of God Jehovah, God Allah, God etc etc. With God being adjectival in this case. A title and Crown which is to be merited based on your ability to complete a task, to become the Greatest Version of OurSelf. THE CREATOR of Gods. The Almighty God. It now makes perfect sense, cos even as we compete to be better, the Gods are also competing to be better, to become the Greatest Polymath. So, that is King of Kings.

In the ancient days, stories and allegories where used to remind man of the Creator, Moses, Aaron, David, Jesus, Movies, Paul, Nicola Tesla, Einstein, Quantum Physics, Quantum Cosmology. It is the same very reminder of a creator using different levels of understanding. But Religion takes over the whole affair and stop people from reasoning, programming their minds to not think, but to just believe, cos if the people know the truth, they will no longer struggle to generate income in slavery jobs just to pay bills, eat food, get sick then die, they even went as far as using instrumentation of marriage to deprive humans of sex using religeon. Now humans even pay for sex, something which was given to them by the Creator for free for their own enjoyment. Money......a surprising invention. That is how the cookies crumble.

I felt great typing this much, just to discourage many people from reading.

Hahahahaahaha....Diving Deep once again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

Dear friend, please do not believe me, but do yourself the singular favor of dedicating just a week to study the ancient scriptures writing the language of the Sumerians, which was later translated to Hebrew and then went through the mess made by King James to exert control of the masses using the instrumentation of Christianity. I am not against Christians, but I am upset that a Precious Message to Humanity, was hijacked by a people, who call themselves Preachers who twist a wonderful message into a fairy tale which becomes today's Bible. I am not saying the Bible is not great, as as great as you see it being today. Its worth, is more than anything else in this world apart from the Human Life. The Bible is our DNA manual, it was supposed to be. And I say the Bible, I mean not the Holy Book of the Christians. But all the Holy Books of all the religions all over the world, both the ones we know and the ones we do not know are supposed to be the Creator's Manual. Bits and pieces of the Creator's Wonderful Manual has been torn into differnt religions and sects with infusion of holy lies here and there to control the masses.

Why do they control the masses ? The sound that the congregation makes, produces a resonance frequency, which has a specific level of Schumann signature can steer motherships from galaxy to galaxy, cos we are their energy sources. I do not want to say more than these cos I do not want to find trouble even as I do not want people to live in darkness for ever.

It is in bits and pieces of these mentioned books that realized that God is just an English word to address the Alien race who arrived and created humans in their images. Even the Bible said 'And God said, Let us make man in our images. Man and Woman, God Create them.

These Gods, or Aliens are the Jehovahs, the Allahs, the entire Elohim crew has the signatures of Jehovah all over the place, the Chukwu Okike Abiama, the Abasi, and their headly officials where the Lords, the Sangos, the oduduwas etc.

But English word says God. Instead of God Jehovah, God Allah, God etc etc. With God being adjectival in this case. A title and Crown which is to be merited based on your ability to complete a task, to become the Greatest Version of OurSelf. THE CREATOR of Gods. The Almighty God. It now makes perfect sense, cos even as we compete to be better, the Gods are also competing to be better, to become the Greatest Polymath. So, that is King of Kings.

In the ancient days, stories and allegories where used to remind man of the Creator, Moses, Aaron, David, Jesus, Movies, Paul, Nicola Tesla, Einstein, Quantum Physics, Quantum Cosmology. It is the same very reminder of a creator using different levels of understanding. But Religion takes over the whole affair and stop people from reasoning, programming their minds to not think, but to just believe, cos if the people know the truth, they will no longer struggle to generate income in slavery jobs just to pay bills, eat food, get sick then die, they even went as far as using instrumentation of marriage to deprive humans of sex using religeon. Now humans even pay for sex, something which was given to them by the Creator for free for their own enjoyment. Money......a surprising invention. That is how the cookies crumble.

I felt great typing this much, just to discourage many people from reading.

Hahahahaahaha....Diving Deep once again.

My good man thank you for your reply. It seems though that you have veered off on a completely different tangent. I neither believe nor disbelieve your assertions, I keep an open mind. As you know I do not hold a candle for Christianity or any religion for that matter so let us leave aside sundry issues bordering on religious belief. I am only interested in methods and substance this is why I asked you my first question- how is it you came to 'know' that Allah and Jehovah are different entities? If it is what you have read then please state so, and would it not be the case that what you have read is subject to the same vagaries that you attribute to other religious books? I am asking you to defend the essence of your post.

If you say that there is God Jehovah and God Allah and a multiplicity of Gods, are you then saying that these entities are not almighty? And that these Gods are in themselves a creation of a creator God? I asked earlier about the relationship of these Gods to the creator, I also asked about the attributes of this creator God, how does one approach this 'King of Kings' creator God,(if it can be approached) in other words what level of Gnosis needs to be achieved to experience this creator God?

4 Likes

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 28, 2017
Sarassin:

My good man thank you for your reply. It seems though that you have veered off on a completely different tangent. I neither believe nor disbelieve your assertions, I keep an open mind. As you know I do not hold a candle for Christianity or any religion for that matter so let us leave aside sundry issues bordering on religious belief. I am only interested in methods and substance this is why I asked you my first question- how is it you came to 'know' that Allah and Jehovah are different entities? If it is what you have read then please state so, and would it not be the case that what you have read is subject to the same vagaries that you attribute to other religious books? I am asking you to defend the essence of your post.

If you say that there is God Jehovah and God Allah and a multiplicity of Gods, are you then saying that these entities are not almighty? And that these Gods are in themselves a creation of a creator God? I asked earlier about the relationship of these Gods to the creator, I also asked about the attributes of this creator God, how does one approach this 'King of Kings' creator God,(if it can be approached) in other words what level of Gnosis needs to be achieved to experience this creator God?

I do not make popular assertions, but again and again, my assertions are the highest version of truth from my perspective of the search. There has never been any of my perspectives that has ever been faltered with any higher argument. When such argument wins, then I will surrender.

Because my downloads come directly from where the cookies crumble. Do your findings and make your own conclusions. If your allow your ego to color the transmission. then, a higher truth will always shatter it.

By the way, I choose how I respond to questions and I am simply documenting my own understanding based on my experiences on my journey through life. You are invited to conduct your research on this and form a thought on the basis of your version of truth so do not expect me to respond to your questions the way you want. The purpose of questions are for understanding not to criticise, at least that was the original idea, but if one must criticize, you must offer an alternative instead of trying to justify your point with a strawmann argument.

The truth is always before us. We have humans and we have the Gods. Humans are gods, and potential Gods. The at the end of highest of all, is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Almighty Creator. That position is our eternal aspiration. That is the goal and our quest for perfection is a glaring indication that we always want to be best.

As Man is, God once was; As God is, Man may be - Lonrenzo Smith.

We all strive to be better, to be more powerful, to become wiser and the better we become, the brighter our glory and the brightest becomes the leader. Man must master himself to become a god, then master that level to become God and master that level and every other level to join the Rulership of the Galactic Federation of Beings, then strive to become the greater version to join the top of the Pyramid. As we become better internally, it shows in our environment on Earth here and the alternate universe which every man create is a direct and complete reflection of our mind. That is our Star system, where we came from. Now, you see how all these are inter-connected.

Learn meditation and Soul travel, then you can access information from the Akash or the Cosmic mind.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

I do not make popular assertions, but again and again, my assertions are the highest version of truth from my perspective of the search. There has never been any of my perspectives that has ever been faltered with any higher argument. When such argument wins, then I will surrender.

Because my downloads come directly from where the cookies crumble. Do your findings and make your own conclusions. If your allow your ego to color the transmission. then, a higher truth will always shatter it.

By the way, I choose how I respond to questions and I am simply documenting my own understanding based on my experiences on my journey through life. You are invited to conduct your research on this and form a thought on the basis of your version of truth so do not expect me to respond to your questions the way you want. The purpose of questions are for understanding not to criticise, at least that was the original idea, but if one must criticize, you must offer an alternative instead of trying to justify your point with a strawmann argument.

The truth is always before us. We have humans and we have the Gods. Humans are gods, and potential Gods. The at the end of highest of all, is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Almighty Creator. That position is our eternal aspiration. That is the goal and our quest for perfection is a glaring indication that we always want to be best.

As Man is, God once was; As God is, Man may be - Lonrenzo Smith.

We all strive to be better, to be more powerful, to become wiser and the better we become, the brighter our glory and the brightest becomes the leader. Man must master himself to become a god, then master that level to become God and master that level and every other level to join the Rulership of the Galactic Federation of Beings, then strive to become the greater version to join the top of the Pyramid. As we become better internally, it shows in our environment on Earth here and the alternate universe which every man create is a direct and complete reflection of our mind. That is our Star system, where we came from. Now, you see how all these are inter-connected.

Learn meditation and Soul travel, then you can access information from the Akash or the Cosmic mind.

I have not accused you of making popular assertions, I have only asked that you quantify your own assertions for our benefit. You say your assertions are core truths? Fine all I have asked is how have you ascertained these core truths? For instance if I say that the deity Pan is not Odin then it is because I have met Pan in his abode, discussed his attributes with him and can contact him at will therefore I can make the statement that Pan is not Odin.

You seem to think I am trying to make light of your research but you are wrong. Your perspectives remain yours I am simply trying to see things from your perspective as I am sure many others are albeit they may not say so. You are the one conducting the research and reporting here, at the very least your readers are entitled to ask pointed questions. So please do not take offence as no offence is intended.

I asked about Jehovah and Allah instead you gave me a lecture on a 'galactic federation of beings'. Again, you did not answer any of the questions but skirted the issues, of course that’s your prerogative and I fully understand that you may not wish to respond. Thanks anyway.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by otr1(m): 3:02am On Oct 28, 2017
pamshuga1:

I'm sad it isn't possible to chat or talk to you privately....... or how about through WhatsApp?

Concerning sleep paralysis, this is something I struggled for a very long time... from the age of say 8/9 to early 20s. Even relieving those moments still make me scared..,different Pastors never had a solution to it , they said witches, evil forces were responsible for it. At a point it progress to me being in that condition often and often. And for a fact, I just feel an evil force was responsible for it, I can't even kill a mosquito that is biting me due to the force pressing me down. The struggle to come back or to wake up begins.... this moments you can be shouting for help loudly but no one in the room can hear, you even see stuff and I read its one hallucinating. All those period, I never knew it even had a medical term. Till date, I don't sleep with my back against the bed, its either I sleep with my sides or facing the bed.... cos sleep paralysis would surely occur.

Billy, are you saying there is no evil force causing this? or an entity present while this is going on? On one of those period, my dad asked me to make his bed ;he was busy with something in the living room. After making his bed, I laid down just to rest before he comes, before you know it....the sleep paralysis happened, I fought to regain my self from whatever was 'pressing' me down, no way....meanwhile I could hear my dad asking from the other room if I was done....but I couldn't reply. He asked repeatedly yet he got no response , so he decided coming to see what was keeping me quiet there..... but immediately he reached the door , the 'power' holding me down released me. There were other cases I could remember but this one stocked in my head, does it mean someone was in that room watching and decided to release its hold when my dad reached the door.
Those days I could tell when one is about to happen even when I'm still awake, my body starts pricking me all over then it stop;I know its coming . Once it happens to me,and I wake up...no matter how I try going back to sleep....I would still experience it.

I read on one of your topics , I can't remember which one but you gave an assignment...;to sit on a chair preferably by 4am or so when the body still yearns for sleep and try to numb , as in making our body sleep while we are still conscious then see if we can leave our body. I don't know if I got that right but I understood what you wrote.....it makes me wonder if have different type of sleep paralysis. What u wrote about it gave me a little relief.... for the fact that I wasn't crazy or that one can use this tool for a positive thing entirely.

And again, I do love your work.... I love what you do.
if you can give me the permission to drop my WhatsApp number, I would be grateful; I won't bug you.

From your naration, your case of sleep paralysis has spiritual undertone. It was normal, otherwise you won't be released only just because your Dad entered the room, unless he touched you. And...a word of advice before you try that "leave your body" bullsh*t; don't try it, it will destroy you.

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by AmunaNo1: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

He is scared and he is warning others. He does not even appreciate the fact that I dare to try to get deeper despite attacks from demons and archons but I keep going. He does not appreciate me for that, but he accuses of being an agent to Lucifer. I wonder if I am running a religion here or even mentioned Satan.

Ignorance brings fear, as for me, I am fear and can no longer be afraid.
Pls could you explain to us what archons are?
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sarassin:

I have not accused you of making popular assertions, I have only asked that you quantify your own assertions for our benefit. You say your assertions are core truths? Fine all I have asked is how have you ascertained these core truths? For instance if I say that the deity Pan is not Odin then it is because I have met Pan in his abode, discussed his attributes with him and can contact him at will therefore I can make the statement that Pan is not Odin.

You seem to think I am trying to make light of your research but you are wrong. Your perspectives remain yours I am simply trying to see things from your perspective as I am sure many others are albeit they may not say so. You are the one conducting the research and reporting here, at the very least your readers are entitled to ask pointed questions. So please do not take offence as no offence is intended.

I asked about Jehovah and Allah instead you gave me a lecture on a 'galactic federation of beings'. Again, you did not answer any of the questions but skirted the issues, of course that’s your prerogative and I fully understand that you may not wish to respond. Thanks anyway.

Allah is not Jehovah and I have concluded my research. If you think otherwise, then you will never get to know how the universe works. It does not work otherwise, no matter how you try to justify your strawmann's argument. I have no business responding to you, but I had to repeat the same fact i state daily. Do not depend on others for information. Do your findings, I have done mine. Muslims and Christians do not worship the same entity. Jehovah is NOT Allah.

You have no obligation to believe, do your research and come to your conclusions and if that answers your questions about Life and the Universe, then fine. As for me, I know what I know.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

Allah is not Jehovah and I have concluded my research. If you think otherwise, then you will never get to know how the universe works. It does not work otherwise, no matter how you try to justify your strawmann's argument. I have no business responding to you, but I had to repeat the same fact i state daily. Do not depend on others for information. Do your findings, I have done mine. Muslims and Christians do not worship the same entity. Jehovah is NOT Allah.

You have no obligation to believe, do your research and come to your conclusions and if that answers your questions about Life and the Universe, then fine. As for me, I know what I know.

You come across as really defensive simply because you are asked to clarify your views.

I have taken no position on whether Allah is Jehovah or not. Yet you say I will never get to know how the universe works if I think otherwise, thanks for pointing that out to me but it is not a tenable argument, your contention that I present a straw-man argument is non sequitur. It is mere dissembling, I have not argued that Allah is Jehovah.

I assure you sir that I do not depend on you for information, but that does not mean that I cannot examine your line of reasoning on a public forum and then like any other reader, draw my own conclusions.

You say, you "know what you know", but it is clear to me that you do not have the wherewithal to demonstrate how you know, so, that being the case, I shall leave it at that. Thanks for your time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sarassin:

You come across as really defensive simply because you are asked to clarify your views.

I have taken no position on whether Allah is Jehovah or not. Yet you say I will never get to know how the universe works if I think otherwise, thanks for pointing that out to me but it is not a tenable argument, your contention that I present a straw-man argument is non sequitur. It is mere dissembling, I have not argued that Allah is Jehovah.

I assure you sir that I do not depend on you for information, but that does not mean that I cannot examine your line of reasoning on a public forum and then like any other reader, draw my own conclusions.

You say, you "know what you know", but it is clear to me that you do not have the wherewithal to demonstrate how you know, so, that being the case, I shall leave it at that. Thanks for your time.

There is no argument here. I just told you Jehovah is not Allah. This is not up for argument, because there is no room for arguments.

My findings happen when I step outside of Time and Space. I have nothing further to add to that. Like I said, it is not up for debate. Take it or leave it.

Jehovah and Allah are different entities. There is no one here that I need to argue with on this very important issue. Instead of arguing with me, spend that time researching as much as you can. And I will not recommend how you go about it, so it wont look like I influence your decisions and findings.

Do your homework and prove otherwise to yourself and ofcourse others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. / Righteousness Is Not Right Doing But Right Being - Joseph Prince / Atheists Are Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.