Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young (49954 Views)

Seven Foods To Avoid During Ramadan / Seven Foods That Are Bad For Your Sperm Health / 5 Health Benefits Of Moringa Powder Make You Forever Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by michaelo2(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Someday you are going to grow old, but can you still stay young and beautiful? The truth is you can't really stop the ageing process, you can put the the signs of ageing on hold by starting good lifestyle habits.

It is not about taking good care of your skin but also paying attention to your diet. It is true - you are everything you eat. How you appear outward has a lot to do with how your within feels like.

The health rule is - eat right for young and ageless beauty. Here are the seven perfect beauty foods for women.

1. Avocado: "Intrestingly your body can produce all the fats it needs for healthy skin but for two essential fatty acids, Linoleic Acid (LA) and Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA).

And these two are like the major leaders to helping you build strong cell walls for youthful and well-nourished skin.

Avocados contain much of essential fatty acids Omega-3 and monounsaturated fats.
They are natural wrinkle softeners and beautifies your skin from within," says Macrobiotic Nutritionist Shilpa Arora.

2. Eggs: Foremost Nutritionist Shilpa Arora also suggests that 98% of your hair, skin and nails are made of structural proteins.

Therefore ample protein intake can help aid your reduction of visible signs of ageing whereas deficiencies can result in full blown out pre-mature ageing and even droopy facial muscles.

Eggs are one of the perfect sources of high quality ample proteins.

3. Green vegetables: Tasty green vegetables like spinach, mustard and fenugreek are packed with antioxidants, polyphenols and chlorophyll.

They aid your body system in building cell membranes and preserving collagen that gives you soft, smooth and fresh skin.

4.Watermelon: This tropical fruit contains lots of Vitamin C, lycopene and potassium which aids you in regulating the balance of water and nutrients in your skin cells.

5. Yogurt: Not only is it sweet, it helps in keeping your skin cells healthy. It is a great source of calcium and helps your skin cells replenish and rebuild easily.

Yogurt can also be applied on your skin surface. The lactic acid present in it helps to dissolve your dead skin cells.

6. Almonds: These red tasty nuts are rich in Vitamin E which works as an antioxidant and thus aids you in reducing wrinkles and keeps your skin looking young all time.

7. Lemon: You just can't get enough of these fruits, we all love it. It provides you with Vitamin C which is the best way to keep your skin looking youthful and glowing.

Drink a glass of lime water made with the juice of two lemons every day to get your minimum daily dose.

Do give yourself a treat to these wonderful foods to keep your skin smooth, fresh and beautiful.

Aside this, always remember to drink a lot of water that can flush out toxins from your body which may block your skin pores.

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/10/seven-foods-that-keeps-you-forever-young.html?m=1

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by InsanePsycho(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Land for sale smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by NwaChibuzor13: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
nothing will keep you younger than akpu and ofe okazi soup. It boost libido, it helps fight infection and many more. Unlike ewedu soup. People who eat too much ewedu soup have been known to have shorter life span. You life span becomes shorter when you eat it with amala.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mtceww
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by mizchoc(f): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
so u are trying to tell me that garri and okro soup is useless?

I'll take note.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Danelo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
What about agbalumo?
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by NoMoreTrolling: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
dont forget oranges

Need a tv, selling a used 42 inch lcd for 50k, lekki, interested check out:

https://www.nairaland.com/4126113/42-inch-phillips-tv-sale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by enemyofprogress: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
The list is incomplete without pounded yam,akpu and gari
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
wetin be food to make u fine again lipsrsealed

just find me garri mixed with kulikuli

or find me gbere grin

those who know will know what i mean cool

2 Likes

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
I don't believe almost half of this report
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by tstx(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
while the foods above keep you forever young,
this Everyday Foods Are Linked To Higher

1 Like

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Rexnegro(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Noted...thanks op
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by CriticMaestro: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
If ah hear, make Una comot jor, just jejely chop better food and exercise well that's all you need, if u do this, even C-ßoy go learn work 4 where u dey
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by inkboy: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Toto dey hungry me

Toto dey hungry me

Toto dey hungry me

I need sum Slymi juiccy puccy to put my big erect hard dikk smiley

smiley wink cheesy grin cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by tstx(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
I don't believe almost half of this report
Na thrash
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by dogstyle007(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmm nice
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good yoghurt and almonds are expensive, avocado is seasonal.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
My grandma has been feeding on fufu and better Ofe Nsala since she was old enough to swallow. She`s 109 now, and men still ask her out.

All those ones you listed are not for Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by prince2pac(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Why am seeing no comments... Well happy Sunday family.. wishing everyone a blissful day.
���
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by catherineokezie(f): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Noted....but whenever I take boiled egg I do suffer from constipation
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Dewaxy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Okay very good
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by tstx(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The list is incomplete without pounded yam,akpu and gari
I Concur

1 Like

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by hollamanng(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
OK I will tell my fellow people
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by asawanathegreat(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have those food items and fruits in my shop but strictly young girls to patronize me.
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
OK, I'll think about it!
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Olalan(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good info, natural foods surpasses the junks we all consume these days.

1 Like

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by asawanathegreat(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have those food items and fruits in my shop but strictly for young girls to patronize me.
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by lazygal: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:
Good yoghurt and almonds are expensive, avocado is seasonal.

Sweet ,you fit make your yoghurt ..almond usually I wait for .y pals travelling then ask them to buy itsxway cheaper ..I get it often due to those frequenting dubai
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by kulboy247(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
inkboy:
Pucci for sale grin
oga na dix stuff you just calm down type
grin grin grin
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by lazygal: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Olalan:
Good info, natural foods surpasses the junks we all consume these days.

Cabbages and broccoli also ..beetroot if you can get your hands on it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) / Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.