Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China (37247 Views)

19.63 Billion Loot: Emeka Ihedioha Sneak Into Imo State, Lobby For Clemency / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by nwabobo: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2017
Basfaq:
But when kachukwu raised alarm of $26billion deal that one was certain and you believed it. Naa we bi di problem of ourselves.

The finding is National Assembly matter and they did not start it today.Does Jonathan a status which anybody sensible would wish back or die for?.I am not supporting anybody here.They know themselves.Whenever they came out to link the secret they have perpetrated,we citizen shouldn't try fight on their matter.They are all thief.

Is it so hard for you to do a simple mathematics with available numbers?
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Rolly22(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
where did you see the corruption?

How can you see the corruption when you're blind?
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by authority2006(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
nwakibie3:

What has ur master bubu done with the babachir grasscutter report and ikoyigate report
I guess, with your response, you meant to say "he would have done nothing". Nigerians and evasive and diversionary tactics. It is in the blood!
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by authority2006(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
greatjoey:

Poor education is taking a toll on you lately hence your poor comprehension of a text. The report did not indicate that the alleged theft was perpetrated by Jonathan or his administration. Rather, he contracted the firm to investigate the hidden transaction behind the government back, hence a fraud by some unscrupulous Nigerians. Plz, give it to Jonathan as a plus.
Too many clowns on nairaland. Yoruba people would say: if the people you're lying to don't know, you who are the liar clearly know that you're lying.
Nigeria and mischievous manipulative citizens.
Each country deserves the kind of leaders they have.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Captain123: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Opakan2:
Jonathan na bastard I swear..

How are we even sure the fool is educated.
Upon all the things wey money fit do eg. Ogoni lands cleanup and more, all the impotent man could think of is theft of such magnitude.

Such a shame
What made him a bastard? he instituted a probe , that has now yielded massive result, please read the chat before cursing, let hate for GEJ not kill you
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by prof12(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. where is our 26b$?
ndi oshi
Since you no get brain ask Kachikwu
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by dokunbam(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
This so much money stolen under his watch.

Shame

Kangaroo probe
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Agentsmith002: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
prof12:

Since you no get brain ask Kachikwu
. is Kachikwu the minister of petroleum?

yeye man with goattt brain

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Seanjay(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
nwabobo:

1.492 billion barrels of crude oil stolen? That is 678 days of Nigeria's total oil production at 2.2m barrels a day. I know Zombies are incapable of critical reasoning and they are all over this Lai generated post masturbating.

1.492 billion barrels of crude oil is almost 2 years of Nigeria's total oil production AT FULL CAPACITY guys. Learn to scrutinise and ask questions people, don't loan your brain to Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

“The data gathering of shipment to the USA for the period 2011 to December 2014 through critical NNPC data and the Central Bank of Nigeria.

SO YOU COULDNT SEE THE PERIOD WHICH THE EMBEZZLING IS PERPETRATED... DONT SELL YOUR SOUL TO GEJ ASS LICKING PLEASE READ THE REPORT ONCE AGAIN BRO...
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Ken4Christ: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Stealing will never stop. It is embedded in the fallen human nature. There is no government that doesn't steal. Even those investigating are thieves themselves. The only thing that will save this country is for a genuinely born again, Holy Ghost filled believer to be the President of this nation. I agree we have corrupt Christians also but their are also honest believers who will not take a dime of what is not theirs.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by nwabobo: 3:10am On Oct 24, 2017
Seanjay:

“The data gathering of shipment to the USA for the period 2011 to December 2014 through critical NNPC data and the Central Bank of Nigeria.

SO YOU COULDNT SEE THE PERIOD WHICH THE EMBEZZLING IS PERPETRATED... DONT SELL YOUR SOUL TO GEJ ASS LICKING PLEASE READ THE REPORT ONCE AGAIN BRO...

Go and get your brain back from the gutter. It's impossible to steal 2 years worth of full capacity of Nigeria's oil production in 3 or 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Seanjay(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2017
nwabobo:

Go and get your brain back from the gutter. It's impossible to steal 2 years worth of full capacity of Nigeria's oil production in 3 or 4 years.

i think it you that needs to get your brain back from the creator where you left it when coming into this world cause i tell you bro you never thought you would need it hence why you refused to receive it while coming into this world, HOW IS IT NOT POSSIBLE? if they stole 2yrs worth of full capacity of Nigeria oil in 4yrs, Didnt your dead brain told you it wasnt stole at once? Please use this your little sense small at least you have that little one for a reason? let me remind you, Do you know how many times there was fuel scarcity under the regime of GEJ... Has have said earlier stop this your GEJ ass licking seriously it disgusting... the funniest part is you will think am APC OR Bhari supporter because of this which am not... just think nothing is impossible in this our crazy country where there is no Checking and Balancing and all our politicians are on looting spree every year in- year out....
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Bizibi(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
It seems you are tired of abusing Gej with this your divine oratory from Benue IDP camp
chei!!!!! Idp.....kai,why na
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by nwabobo: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Seanjay:

i think it you that needs to get your brain back from the creator where you left it when coming into this world cause i tell you bro you never thought you would need it hence why you refused to receive it while coming into this world, HOW IS IT NOT POSSIBLE? if they stole 2yrs worth of full capacity of Nigeria oil in 4yrs, Didnt your dead brain told you it wasnt stole at once? Please use this your little sense small at least you have that little one for a reason? let me remind you, Do you know how many times there was fuel scarcity under the regime of GEJ... Has have said earlier stop this your GEJ ass licking seriously it disgusting... the funniest part is you will think am APC OR Bhari supporter because of this which am not... just think nothing is impossible in this our crazy country where there is no Checking and Balancing and all our politicians are on looting spree every year in- year out....

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Seanjay(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2017
nwabobo:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

Now i understand where you are coming from i wont argue with you further obviously you a mistake to this world and your parent never wanted you but because of konji wey wan kill your papa and mama na him make them do this mistake of bring a First Class M0R0N as you into this world if to say your parent fit hold body ni dem for no born this waste of a pikin to liter the world with us the real pikin... ASHIERE JATI JATI....
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by nwabobo: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Seanjay:

Now i understand where you are coming from i wont argue with you further obviously you a mistake to this world and your parent never wanted you but because of konji wey wan kill your papa and mama na him make them do this mistake of bring a First Class M0R0N as you into this world if to say your parent fit hold body ni dem for no born this waste of a pikin to liter the world with us the real pikin... ASHIERE JATI JATI....

Little wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter written by the fake contraceptive manufacturer to your parents.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Seanjay(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2017
nwabobo:

Little wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter written by the fake contraceptive manufacturer to your parents.

at least my parent could afford a contraceptive product what about you that your parents can hardly feed the rats in your house not to talk of been able to afford a contraceptive product ? am not so surprise that you came to this forum to spew shit and hates cause this is the only achievements you have only to your name or will ever have to your name stup1d and f3ck F00l, your mother should have staple her cunt instead of open it your father to produce the most useless product of the entire universe... Did your parents have any children that lived?,
You’re not the dumbest person on the planet, but you sure better hope he doesn’t die.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Seanjay(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2017
nwabobo:

You must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen,You are so ugly that when your mama dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering.It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork.Your so ugly when you popped out the doctor said aww what a treasure and your mom said yeah lets bury it.You were birthed out your mother’s ass because her cunt was too busy.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Seanjay(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2017
nwabobo:

am ready for you bro lets do this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.