Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Mortgage Banking - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mortgage Banking (359 Views)

Affordable Insurance Mortgage Plan In Securing Your Own Home / Secure Your Home With This Perfect Insurance Mortgage Plan / What Is Mortgage Closing Disclosure? What Happens After Closing Disclosure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mortgage Banking by Prechy08(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yes a lot of person know about the mortgage Bank sector but many still Find it strange and new. My name Is Precious, i work for a Mortgage Bank here in Nigeria and still surprised that most of us don't exploit the goodies in this sector.
Do you know the mortgage bank is in a specialized financial sector saddle with the responsibility of financing customers mortgage project even as little as house rent.
Do you know that we are also licensed to carry out funds placement at good rates (treasury bills, fixed deposit, primary and secondary money market transactions)
Do you know we also have a contribution scheme for people, where you make daily, weekly monthly contributions?

ADVANTAGE :
Lots of things we do and you know that by transacting with a Mortgage Bank for a period of time gives you the leverage for mortgage financing, soft loan, etc at a very unbeatable RATE?
For more discussion, reach me
Whatsapp 08064134851
Phone : 08118894323
Re: Mortgage Banking by afroxyz: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Just tell us the packages and benefits here so that other people can learn on the thread
Re: Mortgage Banking by Prechy08(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Like I mentioned earlier you can use your history with the bank to leverage on Mortgage Financing, soft loan etc, you cant work into a Mortgage Bank to demand for mortgage loan.
-*For those Seeking banking investment Opportunities, we give you good rates, treasury bills, fixed deposit, etc
* We also help/assist in accessing your NHF (national housing Fund) from the Federal Mortgage Bank (FMB)
* you can get and easy loan of #1m to pay back within 0-12 month @4%
* access to real estate site, price and location of some developers.
www.newprudential.com

(1) (Reply)

Easy Step By Step On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business / Are You A Home Lesson Teacher, A Tutorial Center, A Corp Member. This Is For You / Start Up 2018 With Decent Long-lasting Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.