Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" (34401 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
The mavin record act "reekadobanks" seems not to forget what a fan did to him two years ago on twitter. As he rejected a accolades from fan who insulted him two years ago but try to praise him now.

Below Is The Link To The Tweet:
https://twitter.com/ReekadoBanks/status/922070393053237249

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/you-insulted-me-two-years-ago-dont.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by biacan(f): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Riki baby gat NO chill....... forgive him nah riki self......

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by tyup(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
and to anyone who waste MB and time listening to this guys music should meet me next Sunday

you need deliverance lipsrsealed

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by fatimababy95(f): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
OP Continue
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Haa lobaton.

Rokia2:
You remember insult from two years ago? shocked

A mere Internet insult from an irrelevant person?

undecided

Persin wey shit na him go quick forget, persin wey pack am no dey really forget.

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2017

undecided

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by lasthero: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chai
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Shakushaku1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nigga is always pained when corrected, imagine fuckin two years ago... This kid gotta grow up

15 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by decatalyst(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:

undecided

That's the mistake peculiar to women. You forget that that words can really hurt the soul of a man.

He must have said terrible things to him to still remember after two f*cking years!

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Evablizin(f): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
smiley
Chai e pain am.

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by YesNo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
fuckerstard:
Haa lobaton.

Persin wey shit na him go quick forget, persin wey pack am no dey really forget.

it is hard to forget people that mocked, disrespected and shamed you when you were trying to come up. people no go understand sha.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by dominique(f): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
And he kept it in his mind for a whopping two years, this guy must be full of bile.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by danduj(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Just because your mum has count the meats in the pot you are now using your teeth to slim fit the meat
Oga Tailor weldone MA
Weldone sir

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Larrey(f): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
The fan don repent be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by GeeString: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:
undecided

If we check now, we'll find out you are worse.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by emeijeh(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chai! 2years?!

See his periwinkle hair

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by lazygal: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Shakushaku1:
Nigga is always pained when corrected, imagine fuckin two years ago... This kid gotta grow up

Biko ,nobody shld yab reekado.TOO MANY FAKE PEOPLE WHO DO NoT SEE ANY RELEVANCE IN YOU BUT ONCE YOU HAMMER OR YOUR PAPA BECOMES GOVERNOR OR MINSITER EVERY BASTARD GO DEY PRAISE YOU OR CLAIM TO KNOW YOU

ITS POSSIBLE REEKADO KNOWS WHO THE PE RSON BEHIND THE HANDLE IS. I LOVE REEKADO FOR KEEPING IT REAL
I DONT BELIEVE In BEING DIPLOMATIC ..KEEP YOUR FAKe DIPLOMACY, i BELIEVE IN CALLING YOU OUT. LET HIM RELISH IN the 5 MINS FAME THAT REEKADO GAVE HIM ..RUBBISH
NOW THAT REEKADO DON MAKE AM HE NOW KNOWS HIM ABI?

25 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by lazygal: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
dominique:
And he kept it in his mind for a whopping two years, this guy must be full of bile.

We are only humans I don't blame him ...
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by ifyan(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmm

Common common Reekedo U should just smile to let him know your life base been upgraded. You are more matured & bigger than this.

And to U fan or fans stop the hate because U don't know tomorrow though U can criticize constructively maturely.

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by mofeoluwadassah: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
this guy just fall my hand...i thought he's more mature than this

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by dammiecool(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dis guy is still a kid shocked enemies dey become best friends, na only insult he dey keep 4 two years shocked some of us we get insulted on a daily basis due to d nature of our jobs, still we don't dwell on it we still cool with dose insulting us. Try not to keep tinz like dis in mind to avoid inner anger which can lead to hbp tongue

6 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Factfinder1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Exactly what E-money will soon do to Airforce1 for asslicking him too much and always lying about knowing and meeting him severally in reality....

5 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by spaggyy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
i like dat

Nice one rekky

5 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by rattlesnake(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
what is rikado bank na current account?
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by omoadeleye(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Somebody is holding grudges
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by kay29000(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
People forget that celebrities are human beings. Ofcos if someone says something that really hurt you you wont forget it in a hurry.

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by enemyofprogress: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Two years,the insult really pain am die grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by oshe11: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
The way Tottenham take give Liverpool belle ehn...

I PITY MAN U OOO grin

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Deefuray(f): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
chai
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by paragon40(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
which one is "a accolades" again..
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Teewhy2: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Them say, if you don't forget yesterday talk, you won't have who to play with tomorrow. I believe he should forgive and forget, GOD has already made him superior over him that is why a suppose enemy is singing his praise.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Share)

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by datola: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
tyup:
and to anyone who waste MB and time li

stening to this guys music should meet me next Sunday

you need deliverance lipsrsealed

But I listened to a song titled '..'ladies and gentlemen..' and when I asked who sang it I was told one R Banks. Very very cool music!

Try to appreciate good thing when you see one Mr PHD.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter Share Lovely Sunday Photo / Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.