Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (71979 Views)

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by Mediapace: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

The truth is that Iheanacho's performance is not what your ewedu haterz are pained about. Your problem is the red Igbo cap. grin

You would have had no qualms if he was wearing an agbada and a dirty ewedu cap. We sabi una for here wella .

This is the problem i have with you people

What is my business with Igbo and Biafra ?

So we can't blast a player again because he is from your side

Permit me to say this bro, Kanu has brainwashed all of you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by spy24(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
nnokwa042:
the blessing wey he don see for this little time am sure ur village people will be happy if ur kelechi,be happy with him so ur children or any of ur family member can be like him, dont hate cus he put on igbo cap ka chineke mezie okwu
I don't hate him, it displeases me DAT he is not starting for leichester I actually want his progress and lack of game time is what drew my criticism

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by cstr1000: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
sirdouglas:
Hate all u want haters.......he is Igbo and a proud of it. Abeg let him remain in the bench so long as he gets paid. Owu ego ka nwa amadia chotora.....so long as he is richer than u haters generation and unborn children I'm cool grin grin grin cool
Wilfred Ndidi is in the first team. The mainstay of the Leicester midfield and the heir to Kante.
#igboamaka.

5 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by spy24(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Valokemz:
you aint better than him in any way .... Bad belle
I actually like him that's why I am not happy with is regression

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by cstr1000: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mediapace:

This is the problem i have with you people

What is my business with Igbo and Biafra ?

So we can't blast a player again because he is from your side

Permit me to say this bro, Kanu has brainwashed all of you
Nnamdi kanu has nothing to do with this thread.
I even came to blast him for wasting his talent, but when I saw some people playing the Nnamdi kanu card just because he is showing his igboness then you know the hate is real.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by spy24(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
phreakabit:

Yet, he is still richer than you generation yet unborn. . . how and why is that?
Kelechi is rich: I am happy about that

Kelechi is a bench warmer: is it not true ?

So why do u insult me and my unborn children

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by kaydp: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
phreakabit:

Yet, he is still richer than you generation yet unborn. . . how and why is that?
choi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by iSlayer: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
But why are Yoruba people evil like this?

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by anitapreeti(f): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeeString:

Im not that good at writing police statements...

Loser!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by talk2emma: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
#igboboy#igbotic#Biafra boy

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by toprealman: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chuvin22:
I Dont know if this thing has happened to any1 b4..

I bought TV and home theatre since on Tuesday.. And Nepa have not brought light since then. The main problem now is that my neighbours keeps reminding me with their gen sound, music and movies. Am just weak. sad
Gen first....others
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by zoedicus: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
because he has more sense than u
kurungu92:
why not biafran cap ?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by amalder: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
kn23h:
It’s winter. He’s simply wearing a headwarmer.

I guess in winter we’ll all be “wearing Ibo cap” grin grin
get a life bro bad belly.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by phreakabit(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeeString:

Because you are brain-dead.

Says an adult who chose to name himself after a piece of fabric that resides between a humans buttocks?
You my friend posses the IQ of a demented ram in the intensive care unit of a vet clinic.

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by Esetim(f): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chuvin22:

I bought TV and home theatre since on Tuesday.. And Nepa have not brought light since then. The main problem now is that my neighbours keeps reminding me with their gen sound, music and movies. Am just weak. sad
Buy gen too .
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by xtremeTall(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Kelechi Iheanacho,
From bench warmers' gang To Head warmers' gang.
lol
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by crisycent: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
spy24:
No wonder he is warming bench

He may be warming the bench but can feed your generation for decades.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by GeeString: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
phreakabit:

Says an adult who chose to name himself after a piece of fabric that resides between a humans buttocks?
You my friend are posses the IQ of a demented ram in intensive care.

Wow.

1. Someone called "phreakabit" is schooling "geestring" on the proper moniker. grin

2. G-strings are worn by women not men - except you are a faggott & you have an outtie butthole.

3. "You my friend are posses..." is the height of illiteracy.

4. How do you measure the IQ of a ram?

Your comment is hands down the most unintelligent I have read on NL. It reeks of ignorance.

I was right when I said you're brain-dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by GeeString: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
anitapreeti:

Loser!

Is that all you've got?
I was expecting a 'savage' comeback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by spy24(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
crisycent:

Fat lie tongue
crisycent:

Fat lie
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by degamemaster(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tolexander:
Instead of capping his career with goals, he dey cap him head for for Instagram picture!
Why not appreciate him first before hating? He has done pretty well and has made name for himself, his clubside and Nigeria. So performing now or not won't change the fact that he's a good player.

Congratulations Nwafo Igbo, IGBO NWERE MMADU.

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by anitapreeti(f): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeeString:

Is that all you've got?

I was expecting a 'savage' comeback.

Copy copy oshi
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
KI needs to up his game, he is too lazy of a player. If you choose a career, work hard at it and get to the very top, that will separate you from others.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by GeeString: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
anitapreeti:

Copy copy oshi

Kill yourself. grin
I go come chop moin-moin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by Futureleader201(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
After reading the comments from other tribe in Nigeria because Kenechi put on his native red cap, it is then obvious that Nigerian is already divided.

Some people talking trash here can NEVER achieve what Kenechi has achieved even if they are allowed to leave for 2000 years. Bad Belle people everywhere! Ndi ALA!

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by LemonBoy1: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chuvin22:

Sell the tv and home theatre to buy a generator and clap back.
Say no to oppression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by FisifunKododada: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
iSlayer:
But why are Yoruba people evil like this?

Like this Yoruba guy below - abeg go and buy sense:

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kelechi Iheanacho,

From bench warmers' gang
To
Head warmers' gang.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by AndreUweh(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Shortly after Nacho's arrival at the club, he picked up an injury, but thank God he is injury free now and getting games. Prior to his arrival, Leicester had and still have Vardy, Slimani, Okasaki etc. this guys won the title for the club 2 seasons ago and it wont be easy taking over from them just like that.
He is wearing a red cap and what about it?. This chap can afford all of you combined who are chatting envy about him here. He doesn't even know you guys exists.

4 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by Futureleader201(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Like this Yoruba guy below - abeg go and buy sense:

Check their signature lipsrsealed
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by FisifunKododada: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Futureleader201:

Check their signature lipsrsealed

So you are saying this guy is Yoruba:
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kelechi Iheanacho,

From bench warmers' gang
To
Head warmers' gang.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by AndreUweh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Futureleader201:
After reading the comments from other tribe in Nigeria because Kenechi put on his native red cap, it is then obvious that Nigerian is already divided.

Some people talking trash here can NEVER achieve what Kenechi has achieved even if they are allowed to leave for 2000 years. Bad Belle people everywhere! Ndi ALA!

Don't mind the enemies of progress here.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by phreakabit(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

The truth is that Iheanacho's performance is not what your ewedu haterz are pained about. Your problem is the red Igbo cap. grin

You would have had no qualms if he was wearing an agbada and a dirty ewedu cap. We sabi una for here wella .

Leave these burnt yam peel, slime and oily pepper stew drinking haters be.
We keep going forward and progressing my brother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup / Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.