Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

The Two Types Of Muslims In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two Types Of Muslims In Nigeria (550 Views)

MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Types Of Muslims In Nigeria by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have come to an observation that in Nigeria we have two types of Muslims.

The wealthy Muslims and and the poor muslims

They are not the same due to huge differences between them. Here are 3 major differences.

1. For the wealthy Muslims, their religion permits them ànd their children to marry people from other Religions. This does not apply to the poor muslims (Haram). E.g Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, Fashola

2. Wealthy Muslims are permitted to shake the hands of females counterparts while for the poor muslims it is (Haram). E.g PMB, Ibrahim Ali Customs controller General

3. Children of wealthy Muslims are permitted to acquire education to the highest levels both Nationally and Internationally. For the extremely poor muslims it is (Haram).

In conclusion, religion in Nigeria is biased and flawed which is an utmost reason why we have not experienced any major progress as a Nation.
Re: The Two Types Of Muslims In Nigeria by shallysgirl: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Even the wealthy ones drink alcohol. The thing just tire me
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I have come to an observation that in Nigeria we have two types of Muslims.

The wealthy Muslims and and the poor muslims

They are not the same due to huge differences between them. Here are 3 major differences.

1. For the wealthy Muslims, their religion permits them ànd their children to marry people from other Religions. This does not apply to the poor muslims (Haram). E.g Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, Fashola

2. Wealthy Muslims are permitted to shake the hands of females counterparts while for the poor muslims it is (Haram). E.g PMB, Ibrahim Ali Customs controller General

3. Children of wealthy Muslims are permitted to acquire education to the highest levels both Nationally and Internationally. For the extremely poor muslims it is (Haram).

In conclusion, religion in Nigeria is biased and flawed which is an utmost reason why we have not experienced any major progress as a Nation.

1 Like

Re: The Two Types Of Muslims In Nigeria by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol. I forgot that one
shallysgirl:
Even the wealthy ones drink alcohol. The thing just tire me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Demolished Eke-ukwu Market To Rescue Imo People From Female Deity – Okorocha / Governor’s Security Pulled Guns On Me – Amaechi / President Buhari Is Finally Okay Now (watch Video Of Him Dancing With His Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.