Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Latest Nollywood Movies On The Go With Unlimited Access And Download - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest Nollywood Movies On The Go With Unlimited Access And Download (399 Views)

I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan / Genevieve Nnaji Hollywood & Nollywood Movies Get TIFF Recognition / Latest Nollywood Landlord Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Nollywood Movies On The Go With Unlimited Access And Download by grinfingaz(f): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
*GOOD EVENING !!!!��*
This is Jeffery from irokotv, i just wanted to say Hi & also Give you a better and more detailed info about *Irokotv Mobile App & Subcription*
So here are the 3 most important Need to know About *irokotv Mobile App*

*No 1* Are you aware that the app can be downloaded on both IOS (App Store) & Android (Google Play Store) and After downloading it can be easily installed and set up with just your phone number and the assistance of an iroko agent just like myself

*No2* Are you aware that with just _two thousand naira_ irokotv grants you access to watch all our lastest series and Cinema rated movies for a whole year ,not only that but you can also extend your experience to your smart TV by getting a HDMI CABLE and connecting to your tv and watch with the family
*OR*
you can directly Chromecast onto the tv screen if your using chromecast enabled tv
*OR*
You can connect it to your laptop by going to *www.irokotv.com* and typed your phone number and Enjoy.

*No3* After subscribing through an Agent like myself ,you are granted the privilege to call on that agent at anytime during the duration of your Subcription to request for movies or that agent can also link you up to the irokotv Koisk closest to you.

So so ,i think thats on _Awoof clean mouth offer_ that am sure you wont walk away from.
So pls text me back 07039164220 with your response so i can sign up and Activated On irokotv Mobile app

*Note* Referrals are also accepted in irokotv and also rewarded
Re: Latest Nollywood Movies On The Go With Unlimited Access And Download by andreweb(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me
Re: Latest Nollywood Movies On The Go With Unlimited Access And Download by grinfingaz(f): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
andreweb:
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me
well watching a movie on the irokotv app will make Ur day better.... Are you interested in knowing how you can about this?

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky’s ‘famous’ Gateman, Jacob Speaks On His Arrest / Miss Nigeria Makes History As She Wins Top Model At Miss World 2017 / AFRIMA 2017: Here’s The Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.