Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,333 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Startimes Introduces Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Bouquet Plans For N60 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Startimes Introduces Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Bouquet Plans For N60 (1650 Views)

BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Fight Over The N60 Million (Photos) / BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startimes Introduces Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Bouquet Plans For N60 by Reediano(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Even though it's not even available to the general public yet, it's pretty obvious that the mere launch of TSTV and their mouth watering offers has managed to create a big competition among other satellite TV providers in Nigeria.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-pnTr7gZZcxI/WezRWyLhp3I/AAAAAAAARkI/IojL2Ma89i8JFC2SyBRzssSdrsiazMv8ACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171022_175912.jpg[/img]
DStv and GOtv have both been trying so hard to retain their subscribers by introducing exciting new packages and offers, now star time has decided to join the trend by introducing a new "Pay Per Day" bouquet option which lets you watch up to 30 stations for just N60 only for a whole day.

Aside the daily subscription option, StarTimes also introduced a weekly subscription plan which gives you access to up to 40 channels at just N300 for 7days (1 week). According to StarTimes, the new subscription plan will launch on the 1st of November this year 2017, and that also happens to be the same day TSTV plans to commence sales of their decoders.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/10/startimes-introduces-pay-per-day-weekly.html

1 Share

Re: Startimes Introduces Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Bouquet Plans For N60 by hisgrace090: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nice!
Very soon all if us will start smiling.

Say no to monopoly.
Re: Startimes Introduces Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Bouquet Plans For N60 by Nutase: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
tongue
Re: Startimes Introduces Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Bouquet Plans For N60 by Ebios(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is what we want:COMPETITION. lt kills exploitation and makes pple to do/bring the best and still begs pple to patronise them at a cheaper rate.

May God bless the TSTV initiator.l will soon throw away my free to air decoder
Re: Startimes Introduces Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Bouquet Plans For N60 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Shey lalasticlala will subscribe to this too?

Abi na Startimes seun dey use too?
Re: Startimes Introduces Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Bouquet Plans For N60 by Reediano(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Ebios:
This is what we want:COMPETITION. lt kills exploitation and makes pple to do/bring the best and still begs pple to patronise them at a cheaper rate.

May God bless the TSTV initiator.l will soon throw away my free to air decoder
You are right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Video Production? / Idols South Africa / How Do I Become A Nollywood Star.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.