Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods (2956 Views)

Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini / "I Have Caught My Man MASTURB@T!NG Several Times In Our Bedroom" / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Fongido(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
My thread about Iamj and Ilegend rivalry has been removed. I don't know why coz the thread wasn't really bad. I love coming here to read news and I wouldn't want to face ban. I think I will give up and remain a ghost member as I used to.
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
thanks for deactivating in advance
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fongido:
My thread about Iamj and Ilegend rivalry has been removed.
I don't know why coz the thread wasn't really bad.
I love coming here to read news and I wouldn't want to face ban.
I think I will give up and remain a ghost member as I used to.

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Truly, agba odogbon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by BluntBoy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:
thanks for deactivating in advance
cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by festwiz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fongido:
My thread about Iamj and Ilegend rivalry has been removed.
I don't know why coz the thread wasn't really bad.
I love coming here to read news and I wouldn't want to face ban.
I think I will give up and remain a ghost member as I used to.
The mods just want to help your life. tongue Go and find a job tongue
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Fongido(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Too much hate on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz "mbok eburo " your customer is here
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
And we are supposed not to sleep tonight because of that? How does your deactivation concern us?
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Divay22(f): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Say me well to your villa people grin grin grin

Minus ONE
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
sunshineG:
Dasherz "mbok eburo " your customer is here

lol leave ma language for me o grin grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy
ahhh I need to show appreciation o .. one less idiot grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by BluntBoy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:
You are really looking for trouble o cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by BluntBoy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:

You are from Cross River or Akwa Ibom.
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

You are from Cross River or Akwa Ibom.
Akwa Ibom cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

You are really looking for trouble o cheesy

it's been ages I had a real diss ... and that part of me is slowly creeping up
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:

grin grin

Is it epuro
That akwa-ibom guy I told you about taught me

He is oron cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin

Is it epuro
That akwa-ibom guy I told you about taught me

He is oron cheesy

oron language is like speaking Nigerian chinese ... I can't sacrifice my tongue o cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
jesu christi .. I just checked the OP's profile and he's from my state cry cry cry that tears when ya statesman just doesn't have se'nse lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:

oron language is like speaking Nigerian chinese ... I can't sacrifice my tongue o cheesy
yeah but he speaks eket

Takakusum is another

Mesere is goodday right grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sorry but how is this going to reduce the price of garri in the market
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by BluntBoy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:
Akwa Ibom cheesy cheesy
Akwa Ibom ayaya. Maybe I will learn your language from you.
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

Akwa Ibom ayaya. Maybe I will learn your language from you.
not fluent tho but won't mind teaching you the ones I know cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by BluntBoy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:
not fluent tho but won't mind teaching you the ones I know cheesy cheesy
Great. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Fongido(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:
jesu christi .. I just checked the OP's profile and he's from my state cry cry cry that tears when ya statesman just doesn't have se'nse lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol for your mind oh. you de bash your own statesman
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fongido:

lol for your mind oh. you de bash your own statesman

obongowo ... I don't care nihh sense is nt common
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Chigorkizz(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

Do U Think About How Worse Ur Life Is? Look At U! Calling Ur Fellow Human "one Less Idiot" You Are Really Showing Ur Ancestral Background.Keep Dancing Unclad.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Is it epuro That akwa-ibom guy I told you about taught me
He is oron cheesy
epuro grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

i tink say na only me grin grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah but he speaks eket
Takakusum is another
Mesere is goodday right grin
Takakusum is he teachin u oron
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
epuro grin grin grin
yeah every time he is on the phone with his people he always says something like that

Takakusum is another grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah every time he is on the phone with his people he always says something like that

Takakusum is another grin

lol, the one i knw is 'dakka ke usong'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIRAL; How I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Son / Trans Men And Women Share Their Before & After Photos / Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.