Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (45300 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 5:16am On Oct 23, 2017
handsomebanana:

Do soldiers have the right to beat somebody up in the street.

Lets start there. Na useless comments like this dey make them continue to abuse people so.

Gerrahia here man

I don't blame your ignorance. Even a criminal will come online to accuse security personnel an you won't bother to ask question
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 5:17am On Oct 23, 2017
RaptorX:
You are stupid if you think Nigerian soldiers cannot just start beating someone for absolutely no reason or for a very inconsequential reason. What planet are you living on that you don't know that this idiots have absolute contempt and disdain for the so called bloody civilians why I hate their guts too and don't give a fvck when they die.

So you are so daft that you can't make a point without throwing insult? Only fools like you believe everything someone write online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 23, 2017
brainpulse:
Goat, you were beaten for 4hours without frog jump, without dislocation or bruises or blood just some paintings on your back and you didn't tell us what you did.
Please tell us another lie.

In sane countries, military defend their countries in times of war,while in Nigeria,the illiterate military display their strenght on defenseless civilians.No amount of crime should warrant a military personel to lay hands on civilian when there are prescribed punishment for crimes.A zoo is better than Nigeria.
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bapy(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2017
FSolar:
Forever exaggerating!!! Bloggers, I bow for una!!
Nigerian soldiers can't handle you for 4hrs and all you'll see is 2 whip marks pere (the rest na tossing grin )!!!
You won't say what you did! Be here soliciting for e-protest that would soon disappear from front page.
Lies ehn!!!
oga mi I sight U.... He won't have been able to post anything on media self. Your brain dey there
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Realslimshady(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2017
what did you do?
how can the military just see you on the road and start beating you. There is more to this story.
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Realslimshady(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2017
nyben4eva:

In sane countries, military defend their countries in times of war,while in Nigeria,the illiterate military display their strenght on defenseless civilians.No amount of crime should warrant a military personel to lay hands on civilian when there are prescribed punishment for crimes.A zoo is better than Nigeria.

says who ? what do you want them to do? shoot him? he should even thank God because to me that is small. Nigerians will always be treated as animals if they don't stop behaving like one . That individual must have done something to them. Stop being hypocritical and quick to lay judgement
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2017
davodyguy:

That's the sensible question normal people should ask before concluding on an inconclusive story, which is lopsided

Pls Oga, even if he killed someone, soldiers are not civil law enforcement agents. Stop seeing the abnormal as normal
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Afamed: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2017
I will not be among the gullible ones. Mr Bloggers your story is not adding up.
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Afamed: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2017
phemmyutd:

I don't blame your ignorance. Even a criminal will come online to accuse security personnel an you won't bother to ask question
Kindly ignore him. He knows the truth, but simply decides to believe in lies.
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by davodyguy: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Pls Oga, even if he killed someone, soldiers are not civil law enforcement agents. Stop seeing the abnormal as normal

Are soldiers law enforcer or not?
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by don4real18(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2017
mgbadike81:
nothing he can possibly do to justify been tortured.
It can be a lie to gain traffic...
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2017
jrusky:
Ok

They have started again the bloody civilian has started their lies again how will army attacked you for just no reason? My stand still remain firm that a military man can not grab you in the street without any rift and started descending on you it's not possible please I don't belief this thrash.

Nigerian are very stubborn and naturally some Nigerians are dead stubborn they don't listen to just common instruction this was like a case of one foolish IPOOH aho came here and claimed he collected rifle from soldier hand in an argument and his useless bloody IPOOH were hailing him pls is that not stupidity? but when operation phyton dance came who was the boss?
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by durasome(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2017
Kpele o,there is actually nothing we can do to help you you see those people are are the law and so,are above it.
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by durasome(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2017
jrusky:

They have started again the bloody civilian has started their lies again how will army attacked you for just no reason? My stand still remain firm that a military man can not grab you in the street without any rift and started descending on you it's not possible please I don't belief this thrash.

Nigerian are very stubborn and naturally some Nigerians are dead stubborn they don't listen to just common instruction this was like a case of one foolish IPOOH aho came here and claimed he collected rifle from soldier hand in an argument and his useless bloody IPOOH were hailing him pls is that not stupidity? but when operation phyton dance came who was the boss?
.you sound like one of them sir.
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A blogger and social media influencer, Aniebiet Antia, who is based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, is yet to recover well after being dealt with by soldiers attached to Operational Crocodile Smile 11. According to the young man, he was flogged and beaten for four hours by the military men on his way back from the village.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/young-man-and-blogger-beaten-by-soldiers-in-akwa-ibom-state.html

lf they "smile" at you for 4hours as you said you won't be conscious to narrate your ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by olmoRoc: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Maybe it's when people start dealing with those soldiers themselves that the so-call president will speak out!
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pally123: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2017
DeutschJunge:
I use to wonder why is the black man way always different and everything is done like the animal kingdom way.
But, i later realized that, that's the only way to get a black man to act right, don't get me wrong, nothing like inferiority complex here.
Black man just need force to make him do whats right.

General talk, i sincerely sympathize with the young man.
Spot on
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The country's security apparatus needs to be overhauled if a reorientation must be achieved.

The Nigerian Police sees the people as the enemy and the government as their friend... A trait they foolishly copied from the Colonial police.
They haven't come to understand that they should be on the people's side.

Nigeria is truly a zoo.
And the best thing that can happen is for this country to be recolonised by the British and possibly unamalgated.

Everything the Colonial masters left for us have been bastardized and destroyed.
From railway lines, to waterboards, to coal corporation, to Steel factories.
Everything.

And that fool Atiku wants to be President to further contribute to the infrastructural decadence.

NEVER!!!

Who is this guy?
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2017
davodyguy:

Are soldiers law enforcer or not?
They are not.
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by salesforce: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Oh
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by oluogbon0000(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
i really wonder oh he should just tell us what he did sad
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by noskcid(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
I can never take a blogger serious until I see myself
how can u be beaten for 4hrs and your back is like this?
the Nigerian army I know does not beat without you violating or doing something wrong.
maybe he wanted to interview them.
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
madridguy:
Wetin you do to warrant crocodile koboko?
This is an absurd question that may tempt one to call you senseless. What JUSTIFIES the brutilization of civilians at the hands of Military monkeys that were supposed to protect them? Who appointed soldiers as magistrates and judges, that they now sentence people and carry out extrajudicial punishments? You think that's funny?
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Antia17: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
I am Aniebiet Antia, you all will hear the full version of it all. As soon as am done with my lawyers, Will not hesitate to enlighten you people on what happened

Meanwhile, we don't need illiterate in Nigeria Army again.
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FSolar: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2017
Bapy:
oga mi I sight U.... He won't have been able to post anything on media self. Your brain dey there

Lol, identify yourself with a hint/clue
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dan18(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Antia17:
I am Aniebiet Antia, you all will hear the full version of it all. As soon as am done with my lawyers, Will not hesitate to enlighten you people on what happened

Meanwhile, we don't need illiterate in Nigeria Army again.
Let your family members take over the Nigerian Army na
Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dan18(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
olmoRoc:
Maybe it's when people start dealing with those soldiers themselves that the so-call president will speak out!
Take the lead and they will show you the road that Kanu followed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) / 7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.