Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Training In Wine & Spirits, Now In Nigeria! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Training In Wine & Spirits, Now In Nigeria! (1598 Views)

Palm Wine Servers In Lagos Parties / Akwa Ibom In High Spirits For Dakkada Unity Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training In Wine & Spirits, Now In Nigeria! by Aaoe: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2010
Maximize Your SALES & PROFIT by understanding your Product.

DO YOU OPERATE A WINE & SPIRIT OUTLET?
ARE YOU A WAITER OR WINE/SPIRIT MANAGER STAFF?
ARE YOU A FIELD SALESMAN, SELLING WINE & SPIRITS?
ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR SHELVE DISPLAY?

Retailers, Restaurants and Hoteliers here is an opportunity to increase your wine & spirit SALES.
Our Programme is geared to help implement the wine & spirits sales and wine & spirits knowledge of your staff and management staff.

WE ARE READY TO GUIDE AND HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR DESIRED EFFECTIVENESS BY BROADENING YOUR WINE & SPIRIT KNOWLEDGE.

**** How You Can Easily Identify Your LABELS.
**** How to Serve for Customer Satisfaction
**** As a Salesman, your field Presentation and product Knowledge made easy.

CHOOSING & SERVING WINE IS AN ART WHICH CAN EASILY BE MASTERED, PROVIDED A FEW RULES ARE PUT TO USE

**** Use a Glass appropriate for the WINE.
**** Serve it in the right place in the general order of meals
**** Do not pour from a great height and lots more.

TRAINING 101

INTRODUCTION
* How to taste wine
* Identification of Types of Spirits
* Wine Service
* Introduction of major white wine variety
* Introduction of major red wine variety
* The wines of the world
* Wines of France
* Wines of Italy
* Wines of California
* Wines of Spain
* Introduction of Champagne & Sparkling wines

CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY: +234 803 302 7319 OR +234 803 357 7487.

Re: Training In Wine & Spirits, Now In Nigeria! by Aaoe: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2011
Register today.
Re: Training In Wine & Spirits, Now In Nigeria! by temmao: 1:53am On Feb 27, 2011
Very good topic! I like it very much, very well written. I am italian and I am a deeply knowledge of the wine as producers and traders.

I have large quantity and various quality of fine italian wine that I am exporting in Nigeria from Italy for all the nigerian friends. Are you interested to talk about business with me?

I am also looking for nigerian business people that want to buy italian wine or that want to start a retail selling italian wine activity. Please feel free to contact me and send me your business request at my mail: antonio.tauri@yahoo.it

(1) (Reply)

Winners Of Canaan City Gospel Award 2014 / Details Of How Less Than N700,000 Was Spent On A Wedding / HURRAY!!! Happy Birthday To Me. I Am Plus One Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.