Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm (27248 Views)

Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun / Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs / Vigilante Shoots Gang Leader & His Gang Members,legs To Be Amputated (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by ovavuhassan(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Which investigation does the Nigeria Police Force(NPF) need to carryout on this matter??. person shot himself in the process of testing HIS charm and died. wait, abi na the charm or the gun they wan investigate?? misplacement of priority indeed.
meanwhile, everyday for the thief one day of the owner..
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by steryj(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
He must have tested it on one kind animal and it worked. You see, God works in a mysterious way while devil plays in a strange way.

Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by slimfairboy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
This one is due to his foolishness... nobody should accuse his village peopleo o, they're innocent!!
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by Abraham97(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
haba i pity the guy sha i hope say him go make heaven? hevaven my foot
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by jerexzy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]show of gallantry angryshow of gallantry
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by gregyboy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
haha just read comment and laff esp that guy who said aba charm and dancing one corner in bank just imaging when is telling devil is story

devil be like why are you here and he will blike d bullet proof charm wen baba give me as i test he nor work na make me dey here
devil:i weak u nor get sense abeg comot for line make i attend to pple wen die with sense and go find place buy sense b4 u enter here ooh

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by frubben(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
The police said investigation is goingg on. Wic investigation again
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by Justiceleague1: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Only JESUS
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by obi123: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
hatchy:
Africans are too dumb.

The reason why they don't advance with other race.
The whites,yellow,red are advancing in scientific discoveries and impacting lives positively, the blacks are going back to stone age.

stone age is still good na, we are going back to the Early Stone Age i.e the Paleolithic times
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by Azam101: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
He died in active service
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by davillian(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Evablizin:
angry

His brain was paining him before he fired himself,why did'nt he shoot his leg or hand?

Angel of death blocked his brain 1st. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by mubeela(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
GeeString:
Buhari's fault.
U don start shey

Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
dre11:

He wrapped himself up in the charms, did incantations, picked a dane gun and fired on himself. He died instantly

Even if I get such charm tomorrow, I will never test it.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/vigilante-shoots-self-dead-to-prove-charm.html

Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by cardoctor(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Stup1d man
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by Harbdulrafiu(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dumb Ass�
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by ariklawani(f): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bet y,Gun charms shld be for unexpected shot.besides, shld not be tested on human.. Omo ode de suree ooo. Aja one ti gbera.
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by ariklawani(f): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Abraham97:
haba i pity the guy sha i hope say him go make heaven? hevaven my foot
Who are u to judge,don't be surprise, when unexpected ones make heaven.
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by ariklawani(f): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ogba penalty wo throwing...
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by darlenese(f): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Evablizin:
angry

His brain was paining him before he fired himself,why did'nt he shoot his leg or hand?

leg ke'

he should have tied the charm on a goat or chicken then fire the shot .
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Evablizin:
This is just crazy,he should have forced the juju man to test the charm on himself or use fowl for the testing.
mama I hail. she don enter babalawo house tire

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by wtfcoded: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mallam will never cease to be a mallam. That man is a NaMa(cow).
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by EBISABA(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dat a nice 1 bros... Nw when he reach hell he will knw dat d juju no work...
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by Jagermeister(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Hello my African brother, I salute you.

No, he's from Europe.
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
He should have known that charms are not trust worthy.
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by Augustap(f): 12:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Hahahahahahaha....I'm sure dt charm was tagged shoot and bounce grin
Rip man, but it's funny
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by OmoOshodi(m): 3:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Africans get science.... He must have got it wrong somewhere somehow .... But that doesn't mean confirmed one no dey
Try this and thank me later.
Bullet proof
Itanna (sprouting pawpaw )to ra sile (rotten under the pawpaw tree) + small piece of red cloth + coconut that fall by itself + ewe ailu (secamone afzelii) + 1 ata ire (alligator pepper) bunt together
Make incision ( gbere) cross chest ,3 to all joint in the body.
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by Oluwaesko(m): 4:59am On Oct 24, 2017
1000 ways to die
Re: Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm by Skmoda360(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2017
hatchy:
hatchy is too dumb.

The reason why you don't advance with other race.
The whites,yellow,red are advancing in scientific discoveries and impacting lives positively, but you are going back to stone age.....omase oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Find Drugs In A Lady's Handbag At The Airport (Pictures/Video) / Two Nigerians Arrested For Impersonating Kenyan First Lady / Kingsley Etim: UNIUYO Student Drowns During Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.