Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,265 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Need A Marketing Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Marketing Job (812 Views)

Should I Drop My Teaching Job To Take Up A Marketing Job? / Commercial/microfinance Bank Marketing Job. Take It Or Leave It? / I Just Got These,i Hope Its Not A Marketing Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Marketing Job by ApostleEbuka(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
After i lost my teaching job two months ago, i cant get any other job. i spent close to 10000 naira on a bank DSA documentation only to be disappointed at the moment i am supposed to get the offer letter. i spent all my fortune, sold my android phone in a cheap price only to be disappointed at the last minute. The consulting firm (name withheld) have done me great harm financially and they have destroyed me completely. i have nowhere to stay as my rent is expiring by next week.

Please if you are in Enugu and you have any marketing job for me please please help me.

i said marketing because at this my critical point it is only marketing that can give me an opportunity to start working immediately without further documentations. i am in desperate need of a job please help me anybody. My house rent is my biggest fear... i am already owning for September and the end of October is fast approaching.

i am a bsc holder 2.2 Microbiology, i can drive sales lead, i am very good in Microsoft packages and graphics design packages like corel draw, photoshop cc, i excel in customer services and i am hardworking, smart and honest. my phone number is there on my nairaland profile, i am not on whatsapp presently because i dont have a phone but you can send me a pm.

God bless you all.
Re: I Need A Marketing Job by connectomega: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please forward your CV to Loliabusinessservices@gmail.com , so you can be slated for an interview on Thursday, Oct 26th.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Marketing Job by ololadeajayi(f): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4128535/direct-sales-agents-needed-immediate
ApostleEbuka:
After i lost my teaching job two months ago, i cant get any other job. i spent close to 10000 naira on a bank DSA documentation only to be disappointed at the moment i am supposed to get the offer letter. i spent all my fortune, sold my android phone in a cheap price only to be disappointed at the last minute. The consulting firm (name withheld) have done me great harm financially and they have destroyed me completely. i have nowhere to stay as my rent is expiring by next week.

Please if you are in Enugu and you have any marketing job for me please please help me.

i said marketing because at this my critical point it is only marketing that can give me an opportunity to start working immediately without further documentations. i am in desperate need of a job please help me anybody. My house rent is my biggest fear... i am already owning for September and the end of October is fast approaching.

i am a bsc holder 2.2 Microbiology, i can drive sales lead, i am very good in Microsoft packages and graphics design packages like corel draw, photoshop cc, i excel in customer services and i am hardworking, smart and honest. my phone number is there on my nairaland profile, i am not on whatsapp presently because i dont have a phone but you can send me a pm.

God bless you all.
Re: I Need A Marketing Job by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Come and hangout with the coolest and successful social entrepreneurs in Nigeria!

On November 9, 2017 at De Dome New Haven Enugu, LEAP is bringing about 40 Social Entrepreneurs to Enugu for the 2017 Social Innovators Programme & Awards!

The Awards will include inspirational presentations from more than three Nigerian social entrepreneurs such as Ndidi Okonkwo Nwuneli, Founder, LEAP Africa, Onyeka Akumah, Co-founder & CEO Farmcrowdy and Ofili Okechukwu, Founder, Okadabooks to drive lively conversations on the economic impact of social enterprises in Enugu under the theme EGO(Enterprise, Growth &Opportunities)

Attendance is free but REGISTRATION is MANDATORY.

To learn more or register  go to http://leapafrica.org/home/2017-social-innovators-programme-awards/ 

OR Text YES with YOUR FULL NAME, EMAIL address to 07011081954.

Re: I Need A Marketing Job by ApostleEbuka(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: I Need A Marketing Job by playcharles(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Try this, they keep.disturbing me...

Good day,
NDE Request job opportunity for u, under our supervision at cornerstone insurance plc. Kindly come with ur credentials to CORNERSTONE INSURANCE PLC, 191, HERBERT MACAULAY WAY OPP YABA LOCAL GOVT EBUTE METTA. 9am on 25th Wednesday.
Re: I Need A Marketing Job by playcharles(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
This as well, they appear as bed bug on my phone

C & I Leasing PLC invites you to an interview for the position of Bank Marketing on Monday 23rd to Tuesday 24th October 2017 by 9 am.
Location: C & I Head Office.2, C & I Leasing Drive, Bisola Durosinmi Etti-Way Lekki phase 1 Lagos.
Please come with your updated curriculum vitae and certificates - originals & photocopies.
Dressing must be corporate.
Re: I Need A Marketing Job by ApostleEbuka(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
playcharles:
This as well, they appear as bed bug on my phone

C & I Leasing PLC invites you to an interview for the position of Bank Marketing on Monday 23rd to Tuesday 24th October 2017 by 9 am.
Location: C & I Head Office.2, C & I Leasing Drive, Bisola Durosinmi Etti-Way Lekki phase 1 Lagos.
Please come with your updated curriculum vitae and certificates - originals & photocopies.
Dressing must be corporate.

why always lagos?
Re: I Need A Marketing Job by ApostleEbuka(m): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2017
help am dying
Re: I Need A Marketing Job by Hrmanager4321: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Send your details to recruitment1m@yahooo.com
Re: I Need A Marketing Job by ApostleEbuka(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hrmanager4321:
Send your details to recruitment1m@yahooo.com

thank you Sir. I sent my CV to the mail above. using my name Stephen Akadile as the subject.
Re: I Need A Marketing Job by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

. / Job Vacancies At 9mobile / Vacancy For Port Facility Security Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.