Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

10 Steps To Start A Blog And Make Over $2,000 Per Month In 18 Months | Start A B - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Steps To Start A Blog And Make Over $2,000 Per Month In 18 Months | Start A B (403 Views)

CBN Defends Naira With $1B In 18 Days- NAIRAMETRICS / You Get Paid #70,000 per month After Registering With #1,000 On Ibnaira. / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps To Start A Blog And Make Over $2,000 Per Month In 18 Months | Start A B by austinoman(m): 3:55am On Oct 23, 2017
In this training How to Start a Blog and make over $2,000 Per Month in 18 Months. Here, I will show you how you how to start a blog and grow it to $2,000 per month in 18 months. I tried this strategy and it worked for me.
Start A Blog – There are many articles on this topic on the internet. This one has promised to be different
and straight to the point.
ADMIN OCTOBER 15, 2017
10 Steps to Start a Blog and Make over $2,000 Per Month in 18 Months | Start A Blog

10 Steps to Start a Blog and Make over $2,000 Per Month in 18 Months | Start A Blog

Image result for jobs logo
In this training How to Start a Blog and make over $2,000 Per Month in 18 Months. Here, I will show you how you how to start a blog and grow it to $2,000 per month in 18 months. I tried this strategy and it worked for me.
Start A Blog – There are many articles on this topic on the internet. This one has promised to be different

See Also: How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business | Business Earning
Here are what you will learn from this article. At the end of this article, you will be able to;

find a very lucrative blogging niche
find the best domain name related to your niche
register a domain name
host your blog
chose a good theme
find or develop contents in the niche
optimize your blog to show up in search engine
perform basic email marketing
Monetize your blog
Maintain and Protect your Blog

Start A Blog

Here are what you will learn from this article. At the end of this article, you will be able to;

find a very lucrative blogging niche
find the best domain name related to your niche
register a domain name
host your blog
chose a good theme
find or develop contents in the niche
optimize your blog to show up in search engine
perform basic email marketing
Monetize your blog
Maintain and Protect your Blog
I did not know that blogging is a good business until I ventured into it in 2012. I started my first blog without having anybody to guide me. I had to do a lot of trial and errors. Thanks to God that I finally found the secrete to make money from blogging here in Nigeria. Today, I make at least $2500 per month consistently. With the current dollar to naira conversion, this is about NGN490,000
So if you will like to learn how to start a blog and grow it to at least $2000 per month, follow me.

Let’s start…

1. How to Start a Blog > Find a Lucrative blogging Niche

I rightly said to a lot of my students that blogging is like poetry. You will need a lot of brain-work to come up with something that really works.
Blogging niche is a topic that you want to write about on your blog
2. How to Start a Blog >Find the Best fashion domain

If you have resolved to blog on fashion niche, you will need to find fashion related domain. There are various tool you can use to find domain names.
3. How to Start a Blog >Register Your Domain Name

After finding the perfect domain for your blog, go ahead to register it before any other person snap it from you.
4. How to Start a Blog >Hosting

After a buying a good domain, you can proceed to host your blog.

Caution! It’s not always advisable to buy your domain name at where you are hosting it. There are reasons for this. You will not have any restriction if you decide to move your domain to another hosting company.

see more....

Source:http://www.npowergist.com.ng/2017/10/15/10-steps-start-blog-make-2000-per-month-18-months-start-blog/
Re: 10 Steps To Start A Blog And Make Over $2,000 Per Month In 18 Months | Start A B by folashade96(f): 4:10am On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Benedict Peters On Nigeria’s Energy Future And Post PIGBA Possibilities / Explosion Of Ventures(fox Wears#men's Cloth)come In / Investment And Bussiness Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.