Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,455 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:04 AM

Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" (53482 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by IamHeWrites: 5:47am On Oct 23, 2017
Davido’s hypeman, Special Spesh has been called out by an aggrieved who claimed that he had sex with her for free, promising her a car, which are all promises he never fulfilled.

The lady who claimed that Special Spesh is nothing with Davido wrote;
You Bleep me for free, promised me Toyota Corolla, With your small curved prick’.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/you-fck-me-for-free-with-your-small.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by sinaj(f): 5:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Small curved dick grin

Some girls have no shame sha

Smh!

229 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 23, 2017
I wonder who is being disgraced, too bad we got to this point

Augustap

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by pyyxxaro: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2017
A time wud come

If person born pass 1 gal , it wud be a shame and a crime

Wat was she expecting, that his prik wud be like yam

All these fat guys their prik naa normal biro cover naaa

Even them Aki and pawpaw prik go big pass the guy own angry

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 23, 2017
ever been f.ucked by something like that?
sinaj:
Small curved dick grin

Some girls have no shame sha

Smh!

7 Likes

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by emerazz(m): 5:54am On Oct 23, 2017
all dis posts na trash... bhu d last one.... haba e tu much na gringrin d guy ryt nw

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Penalty82(m): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Small what?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by dingbang(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2017
We now know she is a prostitute...

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by IamHeWrites: 6:02am On Oct 23, 2017
emerazz:
all dis posts na trash... bhu d last one.... haba e tu much na gringrin d guy ryt nw
Bro, so you ain't the only one that notice the last one grin

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Dominique MissyB3

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by emerazz(m): 6:07am On Oct 23, 2017
IamHeWrites:

Bro, so you ain't the only one that notice the last one grin

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Dominique MissyB3

swrs d last izza bomb d guy will end up checking his dick tru out today.. until he won't knw wen he'll pick his phone and Google 'd average d*ck size for a normal man' gringrin

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by DanielsParker(m): 6:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Nigerian ladies.. smh

she really humiliated the guy.

Lol

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by meezynetwork(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Ashawos everywhere

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by midolian(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2017
what is this world turning into? angry

In those days, a woman that sights a prick other than her husband's prick keeps it a secret till the day that she dies. These days, a woman will sight one, fucck it, suck it, and publicly announce it.

End time has come

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by greatwhite(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2017
This is what you get when you roll with awon omo tikabodi grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Samsimple(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Small and curved(R2) prick chineke mehh!! Out of 30 billion you cannot do common prick enlargement surgery... But dis girl is wicked ooohh ur father!

23 Likes

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by genius43(m): 6:36am On Oct 23, 2017
And this lady is someone's future wife! Chai!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by decatalyst(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2017
meezynetwork:
Ashawos everywhere

An inexperienced olosho at that.

So she was expecting 11 inches from that over blown balloon?

Empty skull!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by aldexrio(m): 6:46am On Oct 23, 2017
Hehehehehehe
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by wordbank(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Man don collect be say him don collect

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Elnino4ladies: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2017
In MI Abaga voice Spesh need to fix up his dick grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by idu1(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
A time wud come

If person born pass 1 gal , it wud be a shame and a crime

Wat was she expecting, that his prik wud be like yam

All these fat guys their prik naa normal biro cover naaa

Even them Aki and pawpaw prik go big pass the guy own angry

It's fear of God that is keeping from saying I don't want to have female child. They are just disappointment

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by HottestFire: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2017

You need an interpreter to understand the last post by the lady.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by hatchy(f): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Wike(d) Girl!

26 Likes

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by teamsynergy: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2017
This naija ashis r getting really bold oooo....

'Oloshii, tikomo obo do' this one Got me................ Na die

8 Likes

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by veekid(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2017
The last words got me skrraaaa pppppaaaaa kkaaaaa ssrrraaaa "Omo oshi tii komo Doo" in Pidgin, "useless pikin wey no Sabi fúck pussy"

20 Likes

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by maxiuc(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by hezy4real01(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2017
Early Monday morning kai
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by caesaraba(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2017
See as she dress up, ready for the 30 seconds 'fame' wey dey post go give her. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2017
The story isn't complete, failed to tell us that she is an olosho, cos its only an olosho who demands payment after sex. Cheap olosho for that matter, no be even davido fvck you, na ordinary hypeman , lol lol lol grin .Like seriously, does her bf pay her per sex?
Reputation has gone to the dogs, what Is happening to my generation? Do youths even stop to think about what their parents would say on seeing their social media stunt. Na wa oo.
Anyway the babe should press charges if she think he has done anything wrong, other wise she should scout for another hypeman

22 Likes

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by wintersnow(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Small curved what!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Christane: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2017
prostitution z nw a thng of pride for modern days girls,they re raw nd mannerless ..may God save dz country ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Inception(m): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2017
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State / Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.