Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) (27460 Views)

Peter Okoye & Tunde Ednut Spotted Having Fun Together After Clashes Over Tacha / Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / Lolo 1 Adaku And Timaya Fun Photos In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by helobabe: 5:50am On Oct 23, 2017
@iGISTMORE

As share by paul okoye on instagram with caption...

3 wise men lol, Men them � #kinging .... when music matters � @timayatimaya and @official2baba �

Gists Via: http://www.gistmore.com/2face-paul-okoye-timaya-pictured-fun-together-photos

3 Likes

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by helobabe: 5:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Yomzzyblog: 5:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Ok
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by mogboyelade(f): 6:09am On Oct 23, 2017
Tuface be like,you this Paul enh,settle the rift with your twin brother and let peace reign.............Paul be like......Tuface,forget that one and let's have fun abi Timaya,i no talk well? Na true you talk. The three just dey laugh.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by DanielsParker(m): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Wonder they're talking about..lol.

2 Likes

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by meezynetwork(m): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2017
OK na

1 Like

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Samsimple(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2017
I wont be surprised if timaya and paul get 6 ladies pregnant, show me your friend and i would tell you who you are. Tubaba father of many nations

29 Likes

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by eezeribe(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Later on,the twins would realise that...in the voice of westlife... 'those missed you nights were the longest'
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2017
A
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2017
shocked

What's wise about these three?
If Tuface must truly get any respect he must earn it.
I'm sure even Annie is fed up with how he humiliates himself by hanging out with nobodies.

The other day in Benin, he was like Davido's protege.

Now, he's hanging out with one who beat up his sex partner in a church because of a Murano jeep and another who denied and abandoned his baby mama in the UK then also fought with his twin.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by TheHistorian(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2017
On a Monday Morning..

This adds to no one's existence or well being.

NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by caesaraba(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Why dem leave the big table for back come dey use ash tray as central table na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Badonasty(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2017
helobabe:
@iGISTMORE

Gists Via: http://www.gistmore.com/2face-paul-okoye-timaya-pictured-fun-together-photos

The only wise man there is 2face

10 Likes

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by drey076(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2017
What is wise in that picture
Mtcheew
Nairaland and rubbish is like 5&6 sometimes

1 Like

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by miano: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Chris brown ex karrauche is so sexy see her on bikini [url=]http://newzpotter..com.ng/2017/10/karrueche-tran-shows-off-her-flat.html?m=1[/url]
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by miketayo(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Samsimple:
I wont be surprised if timaya and peter get 6 ladies pregnant, show me your friend and i would tell you who you are. Tubaba father of many nations

Whr u see Peter

2 Likes

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by donklef(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Ok
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by miketayo(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2017
How is Paul or timaya wise?

1 Like

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Divay22(f): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Lyord69(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Samsimple:
I wont be surprised if timaya and peter get 6 ladies pregnant, show me your friend and i would tell you who you are. Tubaba father of many nations
Ur mind bend ....

1 Like

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by obynno7(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2017
helobabe:
@iGISTMORE

the see Timaya eye
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Titto93(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2017
They've all got good songs

1 Like

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Op, which one be wise men again? Abeg who get that jaz man pix
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Ekehwinz: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Why timaya keep face like who shit dey disturb for the second pic
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by okerekeikpo: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Bleep boys
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Neminc: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Make Eedris catch them
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2017
mogboyelade:
Tuface be like,you this Paul enh,settle the rift with your twin brother and let peace reign.............Paul be like......Tuface,forget that one and let's have fun abi Timaya,i no talk well? Na true you talk. The three just dey laugh.
Fine babe!
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Nonybb: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Peter is the star, Paul had the talent

1 Like

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2017
R
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by mexxmoney: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Three wise men around an ashtray. We know what's about to go down. Men are about to communicate in other tongues

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Dancing 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) / Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children / Oritse Femi's New Haircut For His Traditional Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.