Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi (18094 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi / Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by pmatchuks: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2017
This Peter obi man did he forgot anything in the govt house? Does he wants to rule again? This simply means the candidate he is presenting to us will be his toy boy!! Abeg make him park well we no need that bulshit called God Fatherism in our state again!! Obiano delivered first term and will yet do more!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Medicineguy: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2017
MXrap:
Obiano is loved across Anambra because of his excellent performance in just 3yrs in infrastructure, education, agriculture, security, investment etc
lol, o, obiano is not loved , stop that ur una ugu export wannabe propagandas...I was in that crowd in akwa singing along with Phyno who u magically cropped out......obiano is a drunken master and a womaniser..his notorious womanising activities is well known , he doesnt even have taste in women, he even sleep with cleaners. ..but at the end of day I still blame peter obi for fostering that idiot on Anambra folks...I still remember l4 yr ago obi was campaigning for obiano, alot of people were asking him how well do u know obiano? That no one knows who this guy was but we are going to give him the same trust we gave you. He assured us that he will govern well but what we all get from obiano is propangandas and the the thousands of aides he surrounds himself with.... the drunkand even has horses as part of his convoy ....if obiano wins the election then anambra people should not complain because they deserve everything obiano will dish out to them ...infact rochas okorocha will seem like a saint near obiano......ask the idiot or any of his dumb aides what tangeble thing he did in anambra with PROOF, they will start with peter obi this and that.....my friend , what did obiano did for anambra , they wont answer.. after some time and dragging they will now say he built 2 fly overs in akwa and one in onitsha and that he pays salary (as if we should start jubilating) , funny enough they wont tell u that no civil servant was promoted under his tenure and even the flyovers are now starting to crack.
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by EmeeNaka: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2017
poseidon12:

You are a part of the problem. So you believe Obiano has failed but you will still vote him, in the spirit of zoning.
The individuals contesting with ain't better than him. They're same bad eggs that are not worth trying. Obiano should, therefore, be supported to complete the 8year term for Anambra north.

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by MXrap: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2017
I don't discuss with illiterates. Firstly go and complete primary six, then learn how to make common sentence before I can discuss with you.

[s]
Medicineguy:
lol, o, obiano is not loved , stop that ur una ugu export wannabe propagandas...I was in that crowd in akwa singing along with Phyno who u magically cropped out......obiano is a drunken master and a womaniser..his notorious womanising activities is well known , he doesnt even have taste in women, he even sleep with cleaners. ..but at the end of day I still blame peter obi for fostering that idiot on Anambra folks...I still remember l4 yr ago obi was campaigning for obiano, alot of people were asking him how well do u know obiano? That no one knows who this guy was but we are going to give him the same trust we gave you. He assured us that he will govern well but what we all get from obiano is propangandas and the the thousands of aides he surrounds himself with.... the drunkand even has horses as part of his convoy ....if obiano wins the election then anambra people should not complain because they deserve everything obiano will dish out to them ...infact rochas okorocha will seem like a saint near obiano
[/s]
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by MXrap: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2017
pmatchuks:
This Peter obi man did he forgot anything in the govt house? Does he wants to rule again? This simply means the candidate he is presenting to us will be his toy boy!! Abeg make him park well we no need that bulshit called God Fatherism in our state again!! Obiano delivered first term and will yet do more!!!

Below is the problem. cheesy

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Medicineguy: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2017
MXrap:
I don't discuss with illiterates. Firstly go and complete primary six, then learn how to make common sentence before I can discuss with you.

[s][/s]
continue deceiving yourself and bypassing the real issues....state whatt obiano did for anambraians and with proof not propaganda and deflections

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2017
DRINKING SOYA MILK AND GROUNDNUTS.
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by MXrap: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Stop disturbing me. The real issue here is your crude and incurable illiteracy. I hate illiterates like you because it's nauseating discussing with someone like you.

[s]
Medicineguy:
continue deceiving yourself and bypassing the real issues....state whatt obiano did for anambraians and with proof not propaganda and deflections
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by globemoney: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Dosinspector:
[s]I am from anambra and I have spent my entire life there, honestly speaking, government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria alongside that of okorocha of IMO state , so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible , billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair[/s].
bunch of rubbish.. Obiano is the best governor in Nigeria,, umahi of ebonyi state? why are there so many dumb people online.. who is umahi? Ambode that is buying generators? You peter obi social media team should get a life
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by globemoney: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Medicineguy:
[s]lol, o, obiano is not loved , stop that ur una ugu export wannabe propagandas...I was in that crowd in akwa singing along with Phyno who u magically cropped out......obiano is a drunken master and a womaniser..his notorious womanising activities is well known , he doesnt even have taste in women, he even sleep with cleaners. ..but at the end of day I still blame peter obi for fostering that idiot on Anambra folks...I still remember l4 yr ago obi was campaigning for obiano, alot of people were asking him how well do u know obiano? That no one knows who this guy was but we are going to give him the same trust we gave you. He assured us that he will govern well but what we all get from obiano is propangandas and the the thousands of aides he surrounds himself with.... the drunkand even has horses as part of his convoy ....if obiano wins the election then anambra people should not complain because they deserve everything obiano will dish out to them ...infact rochas okorocha will seem like a saint near obiano......ask the idiot or any of his dumb aides what tangeble thing he did in anambra with PROOF, they will start with peter obi this and that.....my friend , what did obiano did for anambra , they wont answer.. after some time and dragging they will now say he built 2 fly overs in akwa and one in onitsha and that he pays salary (as if we should start jubilating) , funny enough they wont tell u that no civil servant was promoted under his tenure and even the flyovers are now starting to crack.[/s]
why are you sounding like a motor park tout? Why not use the small change you are getting from peter obi to go to school iti.. Zu zu puo let me see road

2 Likes

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Medicineguy: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2017
MXrap:
Stop disturbing me. The real issue here is your crude and incurable illiteracy. I hate illiterates like you because it's nauseating discussing with someone like you.

[s][/s]
My friend, what did obiano did for anambra people and with proofs....stop beating around the bush

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by globemoney: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2017
Oviconji:
Obiano is nothing but a lieing, scamming, betrayal and backstabber. Simple!!
Africonji all this thrash posts will not stop obi from receiving the beating of his life on November 18, why not spend your time marketing obi's candidate instead of churning out obi lies or you self don give up? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by MXrap: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2017
I said, I don't discuss with illiterates. Is it by force to discuss with an infectious illiterate?

Just look at the highlighted, that is the clown that wants me to waste time to discuss with him. Mtchw.

Medicineguy:
My friend, what did obiano did for anambra people and with proofs....stop beating around the bush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by MXrap: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2017
globemoney:

why are you sounding like a motor park tout? Why not use the small change you are getting from peter obi to go to school iti.. Zu zu puo let me see road

Did you see what I saw in that infectious illiterate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Medicineguy: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2017
MXrap:

Did you see what I saw in that infectious illiterate?
dumb obiano aides, if u want combine, create meme and insult till Kingdom comes. ..the valid question still remains... what did obiano did for anambra people? and with proofs....stop beating around the bush
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by MXrap: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Medicineguy:
dumb obiano aides, if u want combine, create meme and insult till Kingdom comes. ..the valid question still remains... what did obiano did for anambra people? and with proofs....stop beating around the bush

The issue is that discussing with an illiterate is so annoying. Go back to primary school but you have refused. Take your illiteracy elsewhere abeg.

"What did Obiano did"

Illiterates should shot on sight. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by jpphilips(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2017
How are you so sure Obaze will not lie to you again or Anambrarians are now pawns in your political chess game?

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by jpphilips(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Medicineguy:

Im sure despite the backlash you received as per the bolded, you are yet to figure out the correct tense to make corrections.
It saddens me deeply to know that I have equal voting right with a dumb illiterate as yourself, democracy is truly a curse in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by 9jaDoc(f): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2017
olowobaba10:
YOU'RE A BLOODY LIAR , GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT OR HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU FOR FABRICATING THESE LIES .

Obiano operative paid for by Anambra stolen funds.
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by omenka(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2017
Lsofdk:
The extent people go grin nice observation.
That is why I ignore people who throw shades at me knowing I'm from Benue. They say the state is backwards and I admit it.

But another bigger truth is that, MOST of those who insult me for saying I'm from the state LIE about their state of origin because they are too ashamed to admit where they're from!

Imagine those two remarks made by the poster.. How can one reconcile both?

Quite shameful. The guy no even fit yarn again.
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Medicineguy: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2017
jpphilips:

Im sure despite the backlash you received as per the bolded, you are yet to figure out the correct tense to make corrections.
It saddens me deeply to know that I have equal voting right with a dumb illiterate as yourself, democracy is truly a curse in Africa.
Mr English teacher, What did Obiano did for anambra?...simple and short...just anwser the damn question ...I guess obiano propaganda, fake MOU signings and his stupid online aides are a blessing for Africa
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by 9jaDoc(f): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2017
OBI is a 1000 times better than the drunk
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by MXrap: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2017
jpphilips:

He actually think he is a professor. Blowing grammar, "what did Obiano did" cheesy
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by juman(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Dosinspector:
I am from anambra and I have spent my entire life there, honestly speaking, government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria alongside that of okorocha of IMO state , so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible , billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair.

I commend him paying salaries.

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Antoeni(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Customer80:
what has Biafra got to do with politicking? is propaganda not part of politics? you lot are just empty
u re dumb
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by jpphilips(m): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2017
Medicineguy:
lol, o, obiano is not loved , stop that ur una ugu export wannabe propagandas...I was in that crowd in akwa singing along with Phyno who u magically cropped out......obiano is a drunken master and a womaniser..his notorious womanising activities is well known , he doesnt even have taste in women, he even sleep with cleaners. ..but at the end of day I still blame peter obi for fostering that idiot on Anambra folks...I still remember l4 yr ago obi was campaigning for obiano, alot of people were asking him how well do u know obiano? That no one knows who this guy was but we are going to give him the same trust we gave you. He assured us that he will govern well but what we all get from obiano is propangandas and the the thousands of aides he surrounds himself with.... the drunkand even has horses as part of his convoy ....if obiano wins the election then anambra people should not complain because they deserve everything obiano will dish out to them ...infact rochas okorocha will seem like a saint near obiano......ask the idiot or any of his dumb aides what tangeble thing he did in anambra with PROOF, they will start with peter obi this and that.....my friend , what did obiano did for anambra , they wont answer.. after some time and dragging they will now say he built 2 fly overs in akwa and one in onitsha and that he pays salary (as if we should start jubilating) , funny enough they wont tell u that no civil servant was promoted under his tenure and even the flyovers are now starting to crack.

You got 4 flyovers from obiano and by your standard it is not a big deal, meanwhile an oil producing rivers state headquarters Portharcourt does not have a single flyover at its major Aba road intersections (artillery 1&2 precisely).
Obiano would have indebted Anambra just like Okowa of Delta state yet you think it is cool to remove him? Who builds infrastructure in recession anywhere in the world on borrowed funds? the FG is taking that risk and if you had any education, you would have seen the FG's move has backfired with over $60b foreign and domestic debt profile.

It is understandable why the Fg wants to impress Nigerians being a new party in the polity, conversely, in Anambra state, APGA is ours, Obiano doesn't need to impress anybody, we need to set a long term target and follow it judiciously for sustainability, make no mistakes, Anambra is an active player in the money market, those investments were made by Obi, but we have seen that Obiano is judiciously maintaining those portfolios, you think nothing stops him from terminating the $25m Euro bond investment with Access bank? he could still do that and squander the money like other governors, if you put infrastructure pressure on obiano, he will build them to impress then leave you with huge debt burden, he is a seasoned banker and so far he has created a financial equilibrium in the state by making very smart choices.
Give that dude a chance!!

6 Likes

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Medicineguy: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2017
juman:

I commend him paying salaries.
u commed him for paying salaries...jesu christi!! ..smh... I guess that is another blessing for africa and its sophiscated english teachers
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by juman(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
I still need to come back and read the thread well.

I believed obi was still with him but just doing double deals.
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by jpphilips(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Medicineguy:
Mr English teacher, What did Obiano did for anambra?...simple and short...just anwser the damn question ...I guess obiano propaganda, fake MOU signings and his stupid online aides are a blessing for Africa

Your handle says [b]"medicine guy" [/b]added to your grammatical volleys, i am having a funny feeling you are one of those trado medicine patent dealers, inventing one herb that claims to cure several diseases, with an Ahuja speaker strapped to the rooftop of a rickety God forsaken Mazda scrap of a vehicle, your thunderous hungry voice echoes under all the flyovers in Anambra state, not a surprise you are desperate to see more flyovers in Anambra state, an expansion target for your fast growing kidney/liver damaging agents of death you sell to your fellow dumb members of the public. Get a life bro!!

6 Likes

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by globemoney: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017
9jaDoc:

Obiano operative paid for by Anambra stolen funds.
Peter obi stole over 100 billion from Anambra state.. when will he account for it? dumb peter obi slaves everywhere
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Truthbtold1: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Dosinspector:
I am from anambra and I have spent my entire life there, honestly speaking, government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria alongside that of okorocha of IMO state , so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible , billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair.
Ur papa bros.. U ARE NOT AN ANAMBRIAN.. stop spreading falsehood. Let dis b d last warning, next one i will take ur moniker to Okija and ask the Gods to "judge" whoever is behind it. If what u have said is truth then let the Gods of our land bless you, if d trash u just wrote is nothing but lies because of political affiliation let untold hardship befall on you and you alone. ALWAYS STAND BY THE TRUTH irrespective of party difference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Dubais Can We Have In Nigeria? / Resumption Date For Public & Private Schools Nationwide Postponed / President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.