Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:39 PM

Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside (8937 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by odiakc: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2017
At the mention of the name – Purfcie Conna, some curvy Nigerian ladies on Instagram might pack their bags and flee for safety for fear of intimidation.
The light-skinned lady who is full of life is not only endowed from the ‘past’, but her ‘future’ is also as bright as the morning sun.

SEE MORE HERE:http://www.kingsnaijablog.com/2017/08/26/this-ghanaian-slay-queen-show-off-juicy-boot-in-photos/

1 Like

Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by Adexprint(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2017
4 this early morning?

1 Like

Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by Wizzykinging(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Big 4 nothing
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by hatchy(f): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2017
Full of poo debris!
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by okevibes: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by orisa37: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2017
How do you bleep this tumor?

1 Like

Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by obasivic: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2017
That's all she has to offer
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by tosyne2much(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2017
What's watering about this? undecided

What you call watering will become disgusting and irritating to you when she starts aging

Only slutty ladies want their butts to be enlarged so that they can grab the attention of everyone
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by Blackhawk03(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
What's watering about this? undecided

What you call watering will become disgusting and irritating to you when she starts aging

Only slutty ladies want their butts to be enlarged so that they can grab the attention of everyone

Errrrrmmm, a quick question Sir... Those that turn their arse instead of face to the camera are what?
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by tosyne2much(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Errrrrmmm, a quick question Sir... Those that turn their arse instead of face to the camera are what?
They are slutty ladies nah. Can't you see they usually hunch their back to the camera so that people can see that they are endowed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by Blackhawk03(f): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
They are slutty ladies nah. Can't you see they usually hunch their back to the camera so that people can see that they are endowed

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Thank you Sir. cool

Cc: Makydebbie cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by Florblu(f): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
It is really mouth watering.
I can't afford to deny it
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Guys be pretending, U guys love it.. i'm sure some are even wanking to this

2 Likes

Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Thank you Sir. cool

Such ladies are usually found on Instagram, twitter and the likes cheesy they.. Na boobs some of them dey display sef cheesy
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by Fornication: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2017
I have seen bigger.
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by Phrank19(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2017
I can't b separating those to get to d joy canal na.. Dey're 2 big grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by Dotwillis1(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2017

Rubbish...

Idi jiju tó Ti maa gan
undecided
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by olawealth1000(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2017
Kini nkan na... Kini tan ti teee PAA...!!!
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by Dan42(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Nah shit full there. grin

1 Like

Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by delugajackson: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Its awesome, my spec actually. But if her boobs ain't as big as her ass, then there's nothing to drool about.
Re: Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside by makydebbie(f): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Thank you Sir. cool

When you shoot yourself in the foot without realizing it. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners / He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip / Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.