Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,001 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? (1712 Views)

5 Ways To Eliminate Back Fat You Won't Miss It At All. / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! / My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by trueface(f): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2007
one of those things that put me off in women (especially slim ones) is fat tummies. How do u eliminate these horrible trait without side effects?
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by mandi: 4:14am On Feb 22, 2007
Reduce your intake of refined carbohydrates.
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by hotangel2(f): 5:14am On Feb 22, 2007
You do sit-ups. That's how to eliminate fat tummies.
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by lizzy47(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2007
hot angel that thing has not worked copmletly for me it did just alittle and the rest is history so i dont know what to do again
hot-angel:

You do sit-ups. That's how to eliminate fat tummies.
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by uchetobi(f): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2007
continue with the sit ups!u could do crunches a s well Give it time, be consistent. Rome wasn’t built In a day
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by hotangel2(f): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2007
uchetobi:

continue with the sit ups!u could do crunches a s well Give it time, be consistent. Rome wasn’t built In a day

She's right. If it has worked a little, keep doing it.
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by olohimai: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2007
you no wot,u make sur e that first thing in the morning,you drink 6 glasses of water,then wait for 2 hrs before you have your breakfast.meanwhile,you would have pooh-poohed.after your breakfast,do not drink water until after 1 hr.dont even drink water while eating as it doesnt amke digestion easy and it causes bloated tummy.
if you know wot i mean.
do this for a month and see how that tummy looks.
you feel great seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by bunmii(f): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2007
doing crunches, sit up, not eating too much chocolate, sugary food, fizzy drinks infact  just eating healthy
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by Razorr(f): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2007
Bullocks Bullocks all the way!

Girls, let me give you a little advice, the only way to have a slim tummy is general exercising!

The best method is dancing and its so much fun. Participate in an active dance club that gives you an opportunity to dance at least three times a week.
I always recommend salsa to women, because, it not only gives you a sexy tummy, but great legs as well! It allows you to twist your hips and waist (which consequently affects your tummy). wink

Other forms of sport would work as well, but I prefer dancing because its fun! cheesy

Sit-ups are good, but research has proven that they are ineffective when it comes to tummy slimming.

He who has an ear, let him ear! grin
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by Razorr(f): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2007
I would also advise, however, that you develop a very good eating schedule. It is very wrong to eat close to your bed-time. I always advise my friends to eat at least two hours before they go to bed. It is also wrong to skip breakfast. These are general contributing factors to weight problems.
Exercise however, is the best way to conquer this problem.
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by whiteNkem(f): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2007
Indeed, using only one of the methods won't give so good results. Therefore, you have to combine exercising with healthy diet. But what most people don't understand is that is not supposed to be a 'one month regim' till you get a nice shape. It is supposed to become your lifestyle!!! Otherwise you will just get back to that ugly fat tummy and more!
So drink at least 2L of water/day, exercise every morning and evening (no matter what kind of sport that is) for at least 10min and stay off fattening food (carbohydrates, sugar, any fast-food junk). Eat as many vegetables and fruits as possible. You'll see the effect but you need to persevere and be wise.
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by agnesoseka: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2007
nice one y'all
Re: How Do You Eliminate Fat Tummies? by Eastcoast(f): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2007
Monitor your diet: portion control, portion control, and portion control. Do a lot of cardio exercises to get rid of the fat that covers your stomach muscles. thirdly, do lots of sit ups, and crunches to help tone and define those muscles. And if all of that fails which probably won't happen if your commited, you gotta suck it up. Yes, suck in your stomach but still continue to breath.

(1) (Reply)

Silicon Bra For Low Back Cloth / Shoe Last And Sole Enquiries / Buy Your Goods Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.