Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (113995 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" / The Making Of The "Enugu Urban 5 Bedroom Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Top the blocks on the lintel beams......

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Work continues tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Ready for the decking. ........

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2017
More.......

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by Hollasmall: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
My oga, Can this building fit in a 100/50 land will there be enough parking space?
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Hollasmall:
My oga, Can this building fit in a 100/50 land will there be enough parking space?

This house is much bigger than a 50 x 100 plot. The house can hardly even sit on such land not to talk of parking space.
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2017
Frontal block column done and completed.

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by mtperson01(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good day sir. Good work you have going. I pray God crowns your efforts with gold.
Pls I am new here in this forum. but I would like to ask how much would it take to build a block of 10 self contain rooms from scratch to finish please. thanks for your response...
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
mtperson01:
Good day sir. Good work you have going. I pray God crowns your efforts with gold.
Pls I am new here in this forum. but I would like to ask how much would it take to build a block of 10 self contain rooms from scratch to finish please. thanks for your response...

When you say 10 self contained rooms, it could come in a variety of styles including an all ground floor arrangement or a single storeyed format. It could even be done as a two storeyed house depending on the space available. In each arrangement chosen, the cost implication will be different and this may lead to a very wide error in the estimated cost.

I suggest you prepare a building plan according to the space available in your land and then we can talk of the likely costs with an eye on the nature and condition of your land.

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by mtperson01(m): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2017
spyder880:

When you say 10 self contained rooms, it could come in a variety of styles including an all ground floor arrangement or a single storeyed format. It could even be done as a two storeyed house depending on the space available. In each arrangement chosen, the cost implication will be different and this may lead to a very wide error in the estimated cost.

I suggest you prepare a building plan according to the space available in your land and then we can talk of the likely costs with an eye on the nature and condition of your land.

You are welcome.

Okay thank you very much sir.
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by Jethrolite(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2017
spyder880:

As my Oga rightly said, the N17 m is only for the carcass as finishing alone till the level in the image up there may go above the stated amount.
When I saw the quoted amount, I went to our private chat to check your quotation for a finished 4 bedroom duplex. After seeing it, I just concluded this has to be carcass alone.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by megacontrol(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Hi, what is the difference between this block column and the normal one made with plank?
the block will obviously make the column size bigger, but are there other reasons?
thanks
spyder880:
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2017
megacontrol:
Hi, what is the difference between this block column and the normal one made with plank?
the block will obviously make the column size bigger, but are there other reasons?
thanks

It's just a design to aid aesthetics. The block column is usually bigger, although less weight when compared to the concrete column. You can incorporate lots of twists and designs if you are using block columns, you can drop from 9" to 6" to 5" blocks as you go up and all will be easier and cheaper to do. The concrete needs adequate preparations right from the foundation and base till the parapet.
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by megacontrol(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
oh i see. thanks

spyder880:

It's just a design to aid aesthetics. The block column is usually bigger, although less weight when compared to the concrete column. You can incorporate lots of twists and designs if you are using block columns, you can drop from 9" to 6" to 5" blocks as you go up and all will be easier and cheaper to do. The concrete needs adequate preparations right from the foundation and base till the parapet.
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by Chiefupper: 4:40am On Dec 09, 2017
spyder880:
Please let me see the plan view of your block columns and how that reinforcement is being held inside it
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by alstacs(m): 2:35am On Dec 20, 2017
spyder880:

As my Oga rightly said, the N17 m is only for the carcass as finishing alone till the level in the image up there may go above the stated amount.

Oga a bin de wonder before oh... Good to know it is just the carcass
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by alstacs(m): 2:38am On Dec 20, 2017
spyder880:
Foundation block walls all completed, cast of columns and beams also done.

Oga, hollup, hollup.. There are two beams in this foundation? I have followed other threads with similar building plans, height of foundations and possibly similar topography and soil conditions without any beam at all.
Please what informed that here?
Good works sir

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by zamirikpo(m): 3:26am On Dec 20, 2017
spyder880:
We have landed here again in Enugu to build this beautiful detached duplex for a nairalander, the details of the project are as follows;

Project: Construction of a new 6 bedrooms duplex
Client: A nairalander
Contractors: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Project duration: 120 days
Budget:
Please join us as we start this project and bring it to completion. Daily updates of works and challenges to be posted here. Thank you all.

Lovely.....biro and paper please........shift small abeg

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2018
This is a summary of our works in 2017, as we move into a 2018 which promises to be fantastic.

https://www.nairaland.com/2060748/tigerkenn-homes-annual-summary-page/1

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
I will be going to this site later today, we plan to restart this project as soon as the rains stops, which could be at the end of this month. More pictures later.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by ikuku(m): 4:37am On Oct 30, 2018
spyder880:
I will be going to this site later today, we plan to restart this project as soon as the rains stops, which could be at the end of this month. More pictures later.

Any update on this project yet?
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2018
ikuku:

Any update on this project yet?

Yes, we would have started work in this site last week but the roads are still too bad due to the rains, trucks may find it difficult to deliver materials for us here, I'll return there to see the conditions of the road by this weekend.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by 1stgrade0402: 1:00am On Apr 21, 2019
Good day, please how can I get this plan as fast as possible. Please chat me up on watsapp : 08080936112. Thanks
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 6:26am On Apr 21, 2019
1stgrade0402:
Good day, please how can I get this plan as fast as possible. Please chat me up on watsapp : 08080936112. Thanks

Please call my architect to get the building plans on 0806 111 6988. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by Ucheroyal: 3:51pm On May 06, 2020
spyder880:
We have landed here again in Enugu to build this beautiful detached duplex for a nairalander, the details of the project are as follows;

Project: Construction of a new 6 bedrooms duplex
Client: A nairalander
Contractors: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Project duration: 120 days
Budget: 17m

Please join us as we start this project and bring it to completion. Daily updates of works and challenges to be posted here. Thank you all.

Dear Spyder 880, please kindly send me your WhatsApp number for serious discussion. Mine is 08037126268. Thanks
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2020
Ucheroyal:

Dear Spyder 880, please kindly send me your WhatsApp number for serious discussion. Mine is 08037126268. Thanks

You can reach me on 0803 335 0750.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by Vicktor12: 6:10am On Jun 15, 2020
Good day,
just want to know if this building has been completed and if yes can we have pictures because the pictures dey give joy.
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Vicktor12:
Good day,
just want to know if this building has been completed and if yes can we have pictures because the pictures dey give joy.

No, the house hasn't been completed yet.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by 1759King: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oga Spyder, what's the likely current cost to get this built (carcass with stone coated roofing) in Port Harcourt. Do you have the upper floor plan to show?
Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
1759King:
Oga Spyder, what's the likely current cost to get this built (carcass with stone coated roofing) in Port Harcourt. Do you have the upper floor plan to show?

About 17.5m. I can't share the house plan, the architect that owns the works wont like it.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by Abudu2000(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Hollasmall:

Actually i doubt if the money will complete the project but am sure it will go a long way when you have someone like spyder handling the project,Unlike the ones we have here in lagos that are ready to make 5m out of the whole 17m.
and what's wrong if they do? You think engineering is child's play or what? If that's how the clients costumers undermine their works would they be able to afford steel rods let alone a complete building?

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by 24gemini(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
What about the upper floor plan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu / Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.