Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) (28279 Views)

Chinese 'Sharprite' Store Opens Right Opposite 'Shoprite' In SA (PICS) / Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2017
To Let..free space.
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2017
CastedDude:
A young lady has revealed how shocked she was after emerging the winner of the Shoprite Car Promo in Imo state. The lady identified as Okere Ijeoma, walked away with a brand new car on Sunday (yesterday) after filling a free ticket some months ago at the shopping center in Owerri, the state capital.

Read her interview below with Imo media personality, Okoro Peters;

Miss Ijeoma Okere speaks:

My eyes fill with tears when I received the calls, I was asked to come and take my car at shoprite Owerri, for the free ticket I filled few months ego, I rushed down to shoprite with my sister, I saw a crowed that got me more confused, I was asked so many questions to confirm if I am the real person, I presented my ID card, they next voice i heard was she is the one. My heart full of joy, I became more surprise, why me??

Why me
A humble Ijeoma Okere??
Today God bought a car for me??
Why me?? What can I say??
Oh my God.....

I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of his wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and exult in You oh Lord;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
When I think of the gift God has blessed me with.
It is all about grace.

Thanks be to God almighty for his unmerited favour in my life.
Thank you God for blessing me much more than I deserve. . “A thousand times I've failed, and still Your mercy remains". I love you Jesus.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/imo-lady-wins-new-car-at-shoprite-owerri.html
she only won d raffle cause na manager no.1 gal friend be dis. Th gal can slay for anything luxury! She ben don dey ask d guy for car,so this just d perfect timing for d manager to get her a car! All owerri gals #SLAY queens.
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by livinbygrace: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Spar7tan:
It's planned work. Na Naija we dey

Its real,my friend's wife is one the lucky winners in Shoprite Festac.
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Planned ke? There's a regulatory body that monitors this people closely...... Legit as hell.
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
That sad moment when you realized you have been spending one million naira per month in the last one year patronizing Shoprite and the lady who won have only spent 3k since she started going to shoprite.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
Is she Married? wink

You wan leave your yeye kobo kobo campaign for Akitu and focus on kpanshing this geh because you don see free car?
Abi Atiku no give u 'keke' ni?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
They all seem to stand like statues in Imo state
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Respect55:
What then becomes of the guy that has bn footing her shoprite bills?
Tor, oro re oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Respect55:
What then becomes of the guy that has bn footing her shoprite bills?
the guy don collect his gain in the other room,

1 Like

Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by mrsflossy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
I ANSWERS REMAINS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME. CONGRATS I.J. THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR YOUR MERCY OVER IJEOMA. I LOVE YOU JESUS SO MUCH AND SO PASSIONATELY.
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
I'm confused, who gave her the car? God or shoprite? Not even a word of acknowledgment to the company that gave her the car. If she didn't go to shoprite and filled a raffle ticket, would the car have driven itself to her house because of her faith? Nigerians, bunch of religions oversabi people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Congratulation
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by pizzylee(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
eezeribe:

Did God ask you to speak for him

lol ahhhhh I CNT stop laffin as in zero joy
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Congrats to her, I hope she will maintain the car.
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by Otunla236: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Congratulation dear,,,i am the next person to share my own testimony in this week in JESUS mighty name...Amen!!!
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by Kristokx(m): 12:34am On Oct 24, 2017
eezeribe:
With all the money shoprite has,it's that Hyundai 'Keke' they chose to give the winner...
That car na tire robber exactly 1.8m
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by Respect55(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ninilowo:
Tor, oro re oo
what does dat mean
Re: Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Respect55:
what does dat mean
just butressing ur point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While / Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ / Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.