Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (57614 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by CastedDude: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2017
Online users can't get enough of this trending photo after it was posted online. According to the social media user who shared this, a man decided to have fun with his partner as he took her to the beach. But what caught the attention of most people - was the couple's dressing most especially the lady who covered herself in a Burka from head to toe.

Netizens are trying to comprehend how and why the lady felt comfortable in wearing such cloth to the beach instead of wearing a relaxing outfit.

The duo were spotted happily at a beach in the northern part of Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-takes-covered-partner-beach-north-got-people-talking.html

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2017
Lmao

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Hahahahahh my Belle oooo

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by sweetval: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Nna this is casted... grin

28 Likes

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Alhamdulilahi. You don't have to be naked to enjoy beach groove.

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by wordbank(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Anambra man say na LOMANCE grin

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Quite romantic grin

26 Likes

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2017
grin jubril and aisha grin

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2017
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2017
That is me and aminat508 tongue

OZAOEKPE:
grin jubril and aisha grin

9 Likes

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2017
madridguy:
That is me and aminat508 tongue

If aminat cover her face I go deactivate this account

15 Likes

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by NOC1(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Let me wash off my hands before I comment.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2017
How will you know?

OZAOEKPE:

If aminat cover her face I go deactivate this account

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2017
madridguy:
How will you know?

I fit even bet my life join.

She can never do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2017
sinaj:
Quite romantic grin

That could be us bt u know the rest na

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2017
You don't have to bet your life on a concluded plan. We are porting to Karachi, Pakistan after our Nikkah. shocked

OZAOEKPE:

She can never do that

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by cerowo(f): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Jesu grin

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by vicben27(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
someone chasing masquerade is now romantic! crazz people every where

256 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2017
ouzo1:

That could be us bt u know the rest na
but custom don seize ur container na grin

6 Likes

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2017
sinaj:
but custom don seize ur container na grin

U for censor am na... Nairaland go cast me nw
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
someone chasing masquerade is now romantic! crazz people every where

158 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

She can never do that
shocked
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2017
madridguy:
You don't have to bet your life on a concluded plan. We are porting to Karachi, Pakistan after our Nikkah. shocked

grin kiss
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2017
ouzo1:

U for censor am na... Nairaland go cast me nw
lolll oya no vex

How u dey nau

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Aminat508:
shocked
Midolian no like hijab now
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2017
cerowo:
Jesu grin
Hi
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2017
sinaj:
lolll oya no vex
How u dey nau

Fine sha... U fa?.. Sent u a mail yesterday

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by cerowo(f): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Hi
sup
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2017
cerowo:

sup
Cool, may hi love you kiss ??

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by enshi(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Two masquerades

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2017
I didn't know there is a beach in the North undecided

Nna leave the couples make them enjoy their self in peace na. So person can not wear bukha to beach in peace again. Nigerians self.

56 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.