Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (8118 Views)

Unconditional Love: Not Scriptural. Doesn't Exist. / Unconditional Love / The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Good morning everyone,

Trust you all had a refreshing weekend. This thread is created to identify one message that resonates through all of creation.

This message exposes the flaws of religion...and on the other hand, the flaws of atheism and agnosticism. At the same time, this message highlights what is common across all religion, atheism and agnosticism.

"When you see the TRUTH in its pure form, then lies and errors can be easily exposed"

cc: Seun , Frank317 , Otemanuduno , Billyonaire, OtemSapien, Largas, Ericsunday619, WetinConsignMe, Akin1212, godisgood200, charismaticdave and everyone else are welcome to air their points of view.

May the master of the universe guide us in all things.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2017
1.) Every religion and belief system attempts to codify the TRUTH from different perspectives. Muslims, Christians, Buhddists, Eckanckar e.t.c all see the TRUTH from different view points.

2.) The root cause of conflict stems from trying to force everyone to see the TRUTH from one narrow perspective.

3.) At different intervals, the Master of the universe sends enlightened souls to liberate the mindset of man with the message of TRUTH however, ignorant followers create a cult and subsequently, religion grows out of these successful cults defeating the real purpose of the TRUTH by mixing it with lies and errors in its codified form.

4.) Atheists and Agnostics rely on the direction of their soul and rightly pick out the errors in these Religions...that usually kick starts their journey away from a group of blind followers. This is the starting point of every journey to discover the TRUTH.

5.) I (The author - OkaiCorne) was a Christian, but now I'm a TRUTHSEEKER. And by the power of the Master of the Universe, all men shall see the pure TRUTH and do away with lies and errors.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2017
6.) From my Christian background, there is a scripture in the bible... "Jesus said: I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life. No one comes through the father except through me"

7.) Then something dawned on me... Jesus cannot BE the TRUTH if he does not know the TRUTH...I asked myself bitterly "what is this TRUTH?"

8.) I realized something, before Jesus came, there was TRUTH, Jesus came and left, yet the TRUTH has not changed...other enlightened souls like Buhdda came (about 600 years or so before Jesus) and left...and they were also emissaries of this TRUTH. Again I asked myself...what is TRUTH?!

9.) TRUTH then asked me a basic question. Do you have to be a Christian or Muslim or whatever to believe the sun shall shine or rain will fall? Then I answered no.

10.) I started seeing the bigger picture from that very day...everything...even our very existence tries to explain the concept of TRUTH
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Ericsunday619: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2017
OkaiCorne:
1.) Every religion and belief system attempts to codify the TRUTH from different perspectives. Muslims, Christians, Buhddists, Eckanckar e.t.c all see the TRUTH from different view points.

2.) The root cause of conflict stems from trying to force everyone to see the TRUTH from one narrow perspective.

3.) The Master of the universe sends enlightened souls to liberate the mindset of man with the message of TRUTH however, ignorant followers create a cult and subsequently, religion grows out of these successful cults defeating the real purpose of the TRUTH by mixing it with lies and errors in its codified form.

4.) Atheists and Agnostics rely on the direction of their soul and rightly picks out the errors in these Religions...that usually kick starts their journey away from a group of blind followers. This is the starting point of every journey to discover the TRUTH.

5.) I (The author - OkaiCorne) was a Christian, but now I'm a TRUTHSEEKER. And by the power of the Master of the Universe, all men shall see the pure TRUTH and do away with lies and errors.
deluded theists grin angry

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Ericsunday619:
deluded theists grin angry

Bro, you that is not deluded...kindly share your views on life rather than spreading insults without thinking. Even if you do not have all the answers to life right now, does it mean you should have a closed mindset like a rock? I advise you open up your mind and learn more about life. Get wisdom and understanding...and contribute to the betterment of Humanity.

If you have nothing reasonable to say. Staple your lips and listen or better still...move on with your life.

I wish you the very best on your journey. I am not looking for followers. I am looking for people who have insight on the TRUTH.

Good day "UNDELUDED" one.

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Ericsunday619: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2017
OkaiCorne:

3.) The Master of the universe sends enlightened souls to liberate the mindset of man with the message of TRUTH however, ignorant followers create a cult and subsequently, religion grows out of these successful cults defeating the real purpose of the TRUTH by mixing it with lies and errors in its codified form.

4.) Atheists and Agnostics rely on the direction of their soul and rightly picks out the errors in these Religions...that usually kick starts their journey away from a group of blind followers. This is the starting point of every journey to discover the TRUTH.

what annoys me the most is when everyone thinks their religion is right. I was talking to a Christian yesterday and she was so confident that Islam is a bullshit religion, I asked her for proof but she was lacking evidence to support her claim. As an atheist i know that a book written by some Jewish people cannot be trusted. I don't place my faith in the Quran or Bible but i simply work hard and wait for results. I have achieved more as an atheist than when i was still a Christian. grin

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Ericsunday619: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Bro, you that is not deluded...kindly share your views on life rather than spreading insults without thinking. Even if you do not have all the answers to life right now, does it mean you should have a closed mindset like a rock? I advise you open up your mind and learn more about life. Get wisdom and understanding...and contribute to the betterment of Humanity.

If you have nothing reasonable to say. Staple your lips and listen or better still...move on with your life.

I wish you the very best on your journey. I am not looking for followers. I am looking for people who have insight on the TRUTH.

Good day "UNDELUDED" one.
which truth? Do you think sending innocent people to hell fire by an imaginary God Is the truth? or do you believe the war in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq mostly cause by religion and politics is the truth? Who order the deaths of non believers of Mohammed in the Quran? The answer is the same caring imaginary God. don't enter a topic that has no ending. angry

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Ericsunday619:
what annoys me the most is when everyone thinks their religion is right. I was talking to a Christian yesterday and she was so confident that Islam is a bullshit religion, I asked her for proof but she was lacking evidence to support her claim. As an atheist i know that a book written by some Jewish people cannot be trusted. I don't place my faith in the Quran or Bible but i simply work hard and wait for results. I have achieved more as an atheist than when i was still a Christian. grin

Thank you my brother. Heaven is a place for people that believe in the TRUTH, and live by this TRUTH.

Guess what? No Religion under heaven has monopoly over the TRUTH.

The Master of the Universe has no religion, why should I belong to a religion to serve this Master?

Every religion has elements of the TRUTH, but TRUTH is not limited to any religion!

You are on a journey like myself on discovering this narrow path of TRUTH...and funny enough I am sure your Journey to atheism started with questions religion could not answer right?

3 Likes

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Ericsunday619:
which truth? Do you think sending innocent people to hell fire by an imaginary God Is the truth? or do you believe the war in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq mostly cause by religion and politics is the truth? Who order the deaths of non believers of Mohammed in the Quran? The answer is the same caring imaginary God. don't enter a topic that has no ending. angry

Only the Master of the Universe knows what truly happens in the afterlife...if you want to have an idea of the afterlife, the answers are in the TRUTH
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Ericsunday619:

As for the hell fire part...stop rushing to a conclusion. The TRUTH will reveal that this is the least of your worries.

When you understand the TRUTH, you can easily identify lies.

Remember this, the worst form of lie is the Half Truth...and that is where Religion has deceived humanity!
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
11) The purest form of TRUTH is what can be observed. Principles of success and failure adhered to by the Christians, Muslims, Atheists, Satanists e.t.c. I observed that the TRUTH is unbiased just as the Sun...it shines on both the good and the wicked. The TRUTH is full of Justice and repercussions for good and evil actions.

12.) Another thing I observed was the TRUTH has a known part (within the mental capacity of man) and an unknown part (beyond the mental capacity of man). Man can understand the known part by relying on his strength (LOGIC) and the unknown part by connecting to the Source of all things (the Uncreated one).

13.) Another Folly I observed was seeing man concluding that the unknown part does not exist because they could not make sense of it by their strength (LOGIC). Hence... Atheism came to be...

14.) I noticed that all forms of religion corrupted the written form of TRUTH with little dosage of lies and errors to fulfill the selfish purpose of a few.

15.) I wept when I saw the TRUTH stained with lies. Lies tried to kill the TRUTH, but the TRUTH never died...as the passage of time always revived it in the consciousness of men...
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2017
THE WISDOM OF ATHEISM & LOGIC

16.) I pondered deeply, is atheism the way to the TRUTH Then the following questions came to mind. Even though atheists believe in the TRUTH, but is it the pure and complete TRUTH?

17.) They ask for existence of God and how the universe started. I equally pondered on these questions and it dawned on me that the God whom they truly seek to know, the uncreated one, the source of all things seen and unseen is the "starting point of a circle/cycle"

18.) I asked how I could find the starting point of this circle? Then it dawned on me, that everything in this realm of existence works on the principle of cycles. Birth and Death, Night and Day, Famine and Abundance e.t.c.

19.) If I could find the starting point of a cycle, then I have seen God. Because everything starts and ends within the thoughts and actions of the Uncreated One.

20.) Because I met a circle already drawn, does not negate the TRUTH that the circle had a starting point before it became a complete circle/cycle.

21.) If every story had a beginning, then why not the Universe? And why can't the Uncreated One become the starting point of this cycle?

22.) I thanked the Uncreated One, the source of all TRUTH for this insight, for the Uncreated One could not be discovered by LOGIC (Known Knowledge) alone.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:
Good morning everyone,

Trust you all had a refreshing weekend. This thread is created to identify one message that resonates through all of creation.

This message exposes the flaws of religion...and on the other hand, the flaws of atheism and agnosticism. At the same time, this message highlights what is common across all religion, atheism and agnosticism.

"When you see the TRUTH in its pure form, then lies and errors can be easily exposed"

cc: Seun , Frank317 , Otemanuduno , Billyonaire, OtemSapien, Largas, Ericsunday619 everyone is welcome to air their points of view.

May the master of the universe guide us in all things.
Good evening. Please who's the master of the universe?

3 Likes

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Very interesting & enlightening piece

3 Likes

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Largas:

Good evening. Please who's the master of the universe?

Good question my brother...

Try not to see the Master of the Universe through the eye-glass of religion and other prevailing belief systems, because they are explaining the TRUTH from a narrow perspective.

The Master of the Universe is the:
> Uncreated One
> The Starting point of the Multi-versal cycle
> The beginning point of the story of creation and all forms of consciousness

But Religion and other belief systems see Him as;

Judaism = Yahweh, Elyon, I am that I am, El-Roheeka, e.t.c.
Christianity = God
Islam = Allah
Yoruba Traditionalists = Eledumare (I'm open to correction on this)
Scandinavian Beliefs = Odin (I'm also open to correction on this)
Eckanckar = Light (please correct me if I'm also wrong on this)

and so on and so forth...

I see all these religions and belief systems as different chapters of one beautiful story... We'll get to that point later on.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2017
THE WISDOM AND DECEIT OF RELIGION

"When Truth and Lies (Falsehood) share the same bed, Deceit is conceived" - OkaiCorne

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Largas:
Very interesting & enlightening piece

All the glory be unto the Eternal One... cool

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 4:07am On Oct 30, 2017
TO A GLORIOUS WEEK AHEAD!

Good morning everyone. Trust you all had a refreshing weekend with your loved ones.

Before I proceed to the next chapter, I would like to state my unshakable belief in the hope that humanity can become a big happy united indivisible family.

In the past few days, I have encountered different people (strangers) from different religious and tribal backgrounds. Once discussions are initiated on the grounds of TRUTH, we get to discuss as though we were siblings in a previous life or something ... lol

Curiously, I shared my findings with the Church and I was misunderstood and called names (I don't care anyways)...however, the air seems to be a bit clearer on the issue now.

When we all sit at the table of TRUTH and we are all sincere to ourselves, that would be the starting point of restoration of broken hearts and unity in this Humanity. Humanity has gone quite far in its evil ways, but I know that every human has an element of TRUTH and goodness in them. Humanity can be redeemed and united through the common denominators of TRUTH and SINCERE LOVE.

The barriers of religion, tribe, wealth inequality, e.t.c. must and shall be destroyed on the altar of TRUTH

I respect and welcome all atheists, agnostics, Christians, Muslims, Traditionalists e.t.c. we can rub minds together and redeem Humanity once more on the table of TRUTH.

I WISH YOU ALL A PRODUCTIVE WEEK AHEAD! MAY THE UN-CREATED ONE MAKE OUR PATHS STRAIGHT THIS WEEK!

CHEERS smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 5:16am On Nov 02, 2017
My sincere apologies this is coming late but...

HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYONE #teamsagittarius

Strangely enough, I just stumbled on this article;

UNDERSTANDING SAGITTARIUS MEN

Sagittarius men are often misconstrued to be superficial and childish. Whoever wishes to form a quality relationship with this man needs to understand that the sign of Sagittarius is a continuance of Scorpio while preceding Capricorn, so there can really be nothing superficial about it. This is the man in search for truth and he won’t rest until he finds it. This doesn’t just mean he seeks honesty in his partners, but his own honest inner feelings. Most often he doesn’t even know why he doesn’t want to remain in the same relationship, or why he needs that much change and adventure. This doesn’t stop anyone around him to understand that this is because of his search for that one, true direction. He wants to find the place of absolute synthesis and truth, and only when he finds it with one person, will he remain faithful and committed to them.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/man/sagittarius/

Describes my humble self aptly cool
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 5:33am On Nov 02, 2017
THE WISDOM AND DECEIT OF RELIGION

1) In my spare time, I researched on how the human mind works. I realized how powerful words are, and the mechanisms and triggers in the mind used to recall spoken words which influenced decision making.

2) I also discovered a flaw, the mind of man was configured to believe the TRUTH wholeheartedly, but it became a challenge when TRUTH was mixed with lies. The mind of a man easily accepts partial truth mixed with lies because there is hardly a default mechanism to filter out a tiny lie mixed with the TRUTH thus, leaving the mind open to Deception.

3) And this is where Religion enslaved the minds of Humanity. No one knows in exact details how the History of mankind started, however different religions and belief systems came to bridge the gap with fantastic stories deceiving the Hearts and Mind of men.

4) I read accounts of the creation story with same plot line but different actors e.g. Genesis vs Epic of Gilgamesh (This one predates Genesis). I sought for the TRUTH beyond the details looking for consistent patterns in both stories.

5) With my Christian background, I observed how powerful a Partial Truth could be as according to the book of Genesis. The Serpent claimed Humanity would be like God if they ate of the fruit, but they would not die. In the subsequent chapter, GOD (Trinity) confirmed man was like HIM.

6) The Serpent indeed told the TRUTH with a dosage of lies to deceive Humanity.

7) Religion has taken the place of the Serpent as a tool of deceit on the minds of Humanity.

8.) Man can only be liberated if and only if they seek the raw and undiluted TRUTH

9.) The Bible states in the book of Ecclesiastes... "It takes only a fly to make a bottle of perfume stink (horribly)".

It is the little fly (lies) in the perfume (truth) that makes the whole bottle to stink (false doctrines). And this is what has given birth to atheists and agnostics who have rebelled against the religious views of TRUTH.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
LEVELS OF TRUTH

In life...there are four levels of TRUTH that determines your level of wisdom and intelligence;

1) Written and Known Truth: Can be deciphered by logic. Anybody with an open mind to learn starts from here

2) Unwritten and Known Truth: Can be deciphered by a combination of logic and creativity. Geniuses operate at this level

3) Written and Unknown Truth: These are documented mysteries that can only be deciphered at the right time. Genuine Prophets and Seers operate at this level.

4) Unwritten and Unknown Truth: This can be deciphered by a combination of intuition and total dependence on the Spirit of TRUTH i.e. Master of the Universe and Multiverse. Only Sages operate on the 4th level of TRUTH having passed the previous levels.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 5:28am On Nov 17, 2017
1) In the ancient times, the Jews viewed Samaritans as worse than dogs thus, seeing them as unworthy of the rights to blessings and access to a Kingdom of Eternal Bliss.

2) The Samaritans on the other hand, hated the Jews for their pride, contempt and entitlement mentality because they are "Sons of Abraham".

3) This prompted Jesus...arguably the greatest man that ever lived to give a parable on the good Samaritan.

4) With my Christianity background, I saw this entitlement mentality playing out itself again...as though everyone else who is not a Christian (by name or affiliation) is doomed to Eternal Damnation.

This brings me to the next chapter.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 5:42am On Nov 17, 2017
THE PARABLE OF THE GOOD AGNOSTIC

1) A certain man travelled down from Ibadan to Lagos and fell into the hands of merciless armed robbers. The robbers beat him silly, took all his money and valuables and wounded him to the point of near death.

2) After the incidence, a Winners member drove past slowly and on seeing the wounded man crying for help...he zoomed off.

3) Within half an hour, a Redeem member coming straight out of the Redemption camp drove past slowly, but turned a blind eye and automatically went deaf to the pleadings of the wounded traveler.

4) But a certain Agnostic fellow with a compassionate heart stopped to examine the traveler who was almost unconscious at the time, revived him with a bottle of water and administered a few pain relief tablets (paracetamol) to ease the traveler's pain.

5) The agnostic assisted the traveler into his car and arranged for that of the traveler to be towed as well. The agnostic drove the traveler to a nearby state owned hospital and paid for the medical and feeding expenses of the traveler.

6) The agnostic was a wealthy fellow who risked his life for a traveler he knew nothing of.

7) NOW WHO AMONG THESE PEOPLE HAVE PLEASED THE ALMIGHTY WITH THEIR ACTIONS?

Note: I do not have anything against Redeem or Winners. Their names are only used as an example here to pass a message across and nothing more.

Thank you.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2017
1) If you know the TRUTH, by intuition you will know everything. Logic would only confirm this with the passage of time

2) When you become enlightened, you will see religion as a transit point rather than a bus stop.

3) TRUTH is the final destination of all ideologies and belief systems under the Eternal Heavens.

4) Unshackle your mind from every limitation placed on it by religion. For the mind is meant to be a growing foam sponge and not a stone.

5) If every man becomes enlightened, Humanity shall become a race to be envied among the stars of the Universe.

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER: THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

3.) At different intervals, the Master of the universe sends enlightened souls to liberate the mindset of man with the message of TRUTH however, ignorant followers create a cult and subsequently, religion grows out of these successful cults defeating the real purpose of the TRUTH by mixing it with lies and errors in its codified form.

4.) Atheists and Agnostics rely on the direction of their soul and rightly pick out the errors in these Religions...that usually kick starts their journey away from a group of blind followers. This is the starting point of every journey to discover the TRUTH.

How to find out who is the Truth among all religion. there should be a CAST with all top hierarchy from all religion to take governance from the UN for the best practice system if it goes off the hook with normal spiritual growth they will not sit on the sit for more than seven days, if you are a TRUTH SEEKER then you should know nothing works being divided, even, your house, if your brother holds different belief system to what you believe there will and never be oneness, even, Christ said this ,a house divided by itself cannot stand. why the. should truth be codified if it truth?point I am trying to make the world Has to have one ideology for There to be lasting peace, I too is a seeker of TRUTH, so, rejoice because Father Has come to redeem the world in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

How to find out who is the Truth among all religion. there should be a CAST with all top hierarchy from all religion to take governance from the UN for the best practice system if it goes off the hook with normal spiritual growth they will not sit on the sit for more than seven days, if you are a TRUTH SEEKER then you should know nothing works being divided, even, your house, if your brother holds different belief system to what you believe there will and never be oneness, even, Christ said this ,a house divided by itself cannot stand. why the. should truth be codified if it truth?point I am trying to make the world Has to have one ideology for There to be lasting peace, I too is a seeker of TRUTH, so, rejoice because Father Has come to redeem the world in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

It's well my brother. Let us get something clear here.

TRUTH owes no allegiance to any religion, rather it's the other way around.

The only reason I still go to Church is because Jesus lived and died for the TRUTH, and has made the hustle to Heaven too easy for those who figure it out eventually.

There are a few other enlightened souls that once passed through this realm of existence.

As a Christian, I advice that you focus on the teachings of Jesus alone for a start. From there the rest of the Bible and life generally would make sense.
I have studied all sorts of dangerous books from a tender age of 6, just because of curiosity...and I almost missed the narrow way of TRUTH!

At the end of it all...it is better to have something to die for, rather than nothing to live for.

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Thank you my brother. Heaven is a place for people that believe in the TRUTH, and live by this TRUTH.

Guess what? No Religion under heaven has monopoly over the TRUTH.

The Master of the Universe has no religion, why should I belong to a religion to serve this Master?

Every religion has elements of the TRUTH, but TRUTH is not limited to any religion!

You are on a journey like myself on discovering this narrow path of TRUTH...and funny enough I am sure your Journey to atheism started with questions religion could not answer right?

Sure no religion has a monopoly of truth but surely and certainly the Kingdom of God Has the MONOPOLY of truth, since it's a School of practicality, would you able to recognize it's spiritual symbolism? definitely no! I therefore adjure you, open your metaphysical state and you will see, because even the seekers of the Truth themselves were led astray in the past because they gave negligence to SPIRITUAL growth, you seek after tutorship from the Master of the Universe you do well and want life, but, would you accept a personality came to you in that capacity, saying I am the master of the Universe, it will be a hard thing to swallow(If He told you He were a MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE )not at all to even allow, but you can trace His light and star like the wise men traced The Star of baby Jesus Christ because they were perhaps spiritually awakened, I plead here, anyone, or everyone who seeks the master of the Universe should be Holy, pure, righteousness, shun adultery, lies, fornication, idolatory,partying spirit, in short every act of evil which the subconscious in you or your conscience tells you is bad and the likes, only then would He the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE SHOW US TRULY TRUTH AND ABSOLUTE PERFECTION because He IS the EPITOME OF PERFECTION, yeah! meaning with out spot. I recommend research on the personality in the Leader Olumba Olumba Obu both physically and spiritually then should you decipher my POINT.... STAY FOCUSED IN BEING SPIRIT FILLED IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN

TRUTH HAD BEEN CLOSER AS THE TONGUE IS TO THE TEETH BUT MAN HAD BEEN ENGAGED IN FRUITLESS PRACTISE, LETS BE KIND TO THE GIVER OF WISDOM AND TRUTH WHO IS HERE AS THE SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
95% religion in the world are False and all the religion in Nigeria are FALSE

ISAIAH 8:
16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.
20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

DEUTERONOMY 28:
64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

DANIEL 7:
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

JEREMIAH 3:
2 Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness.

NEHEMIAH 13:
1 On that day they read in the book of Moses in the audience of the people; and therein was found written, that the Ammonite and the Moabite should not come into the congregation of God for ever;

2 Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing.

3 Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.

REVELATION 12:
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

REVELATION 13:
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

Sure no religion has a monopoly of truth but surely and certainly the Kingdom of God Has the MONOPOLY of truth, since it's a School of practicality, would you able to recognize it's spiritual symbolism? definitely no! I therefore adjure you, open your metaphysical state and you will see, because even the seekers of the Truth themselves were led astray in the past because they gave negligence to SPIRITUAL growth, you seek after tutorship from the Master of the Universe you do well and want life, but, would you accept a personality came to you in that capacity, saying I am the master of the Universe, it will be a hard thing to swallow(If He told you He were a MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE )not at all to even allow, but you can trace His light and star like the wise men traced The Star of baby Jesus Christ because they were perhaps spiritually awakened, I plead here, anyone, or everyone who seeks the master of the Universe should be Holy, pure, righteousness, shun adultery, lies, fornication, idolatory,partying spirit, in short every act of evil which the subconscious in you or your conscience tells you is bad and the likes, only then would He the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE SHOW US TRULY TRUTH AND ABSOLUTE PERFECTION because He IS the EPITOME OF PERFECTION, yeah! meaning with out spot. I recommend research on the personality in the Leader Olumba Olumba Obu both physically and spiritually then should you decipher my POINT.... STAY FOCUSED IN BEING SPIRIT FILLED IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN

TRUTH HAD BEEN CLOSER AS THE TONGUE IS TO THE TEETH BUT MAN HAD BEEN ENGAGED IN FRUITLESS PRACTISE, LETS BE KIND TO THE GIVER OF WISDOM AND TRUTH WHO IS HERE AS THE SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

People say Olumba Olumba Obu is a controversial man. I try to separate the message from the messenger as the messenger can never be perfect (Only God is perfect and Just). At the same time, I advise that you should not take everything Olumba Olumba Obu said hook line and sinker inasmuch as it is the TRUTH.

Depend on the Spirit (Holy Spirit) of the Eternal Creator (God) to help you separate personal revelations from generic revelations.

For example, you do not need to apply the formula of Samson (stay away from Alcohol and don't shave your head) before God would use you.

The Master of the Universe has your user manual and would direct you on how TO BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU THAT YOU CAN EVER BE
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:
95% religion in the world are False and all the religion in Nigeria are FALSE

ISAIAH 8:
16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.
20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

DEUTERONOMY 28:
64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

DANIEL 7: 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

REVELATION 12:
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

REVELATION 13:
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

JEREMIAH 3: 2 Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness.

I concur to the fact that religion is false...infact all religion contains elements of falsehood mixed with the TRUTH...this makes religion an effective tool of deception on Humanity.

Forget religion and focus on the Holy Spirit of the Most High. He alone shall lead you to do ALL THINGS RIGHT
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Good question my brother...

Try not to see the Master of the Universe through the eye-glass of religion and other prevailing belief systems, because they are explaining the TRUTH from a narrow perspective.

The Master of the Universe is the:
> Uncreated One
> The Starting point of the Multi-versal cycle
> The beginning point of the story of creation and all forms of consciousness

But Religion and other belief systems see Him as;

Judaism = Yahweh, Elyon, I am that I am, El-Roheeka, e.t.c.
Christianity = God
Islam = Allah
Yoruba Traditionalists = Eledumare (I'm open to correction on this)
Scandinavian Beliefs = Odin (I'm also open to correction on this)
Eckanckar = Light (please correct me if I'm also wrong on this)

and so on and so forth...

I see all these religions and belief systems as different chapters of one beautiful story... We'll get to that point later on.

The Master of the Universe is FATHER!!! THE FATHER OF ALL CREATED AND UNCREATED. Christ after all was right Matthew 23:9-call no one on the earth father bit that which is Our Heavenly Father!!!
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

The Master of the Universe is FATHER!!! THE FATHER OF ALL CREATED AND UNCREATED. Christ after all was right Matthew 23:9-call no one on the earth father bit that which is Our Heavenly Father!!!

Exactly! Jesus understood the TRUTH...and that is the same thing I am desperate to understand with every passing day.

The Eternal Creator (God) has indeed been faithful.

Religion (Serpent) must die for the TRUTH to prevail!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Religion Be Important In A Relationship? / Having A Conversation With an Atheist About God / The Vaticans Colossal Wealth - They Started The Prosperity Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.