Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Wholesome Organic Foods : Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wholesome Organic Foods : Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income (1324 Views)

Do You Love Vegetables - Organic Foods? Start Growing Your Own Veggies.. / Natural & Organic Foods/products / Benefits Of Organic Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesome Organic Foods : Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Become a distributor of wholesome healthy foods that feeds and nourishes your body and helps you loose weight and revitalise your health.Would you like to promote a product that helps diabetic or hypertensive patients live a better normal life .

At Leandah's Wholesome FOODS, we have got wholesome healthy foods so you can eat healthy, feed and nourish your body and even loose weight while at it.

We currently have in stock:
-Chia seeds 250g
-Flaxseeds 250g
-Almonds 500g
-Walnuts 500g
-Acha- sand and stone free 1kg
-Extra virgin olive made in Nigeria, here on the Plateau 750ml
-Red kidney beans 1kg.

Join our Distributor Program and receive a great commissions for buying our products in bulk, helping you to not only make money, but also have the products readily available for prospective customers.If you’re interested in becoming a distributor, all you need to do is to contact us.

At that point, we will tell you how we can work together to ensure you make money.Our products are easy to sell because they work and they will help you in your goals to become profitable and more successful than ever. Together, we can grow and together we can help people regain their health.

Contact us on 080133180977 or whatsapp or call 0708 829 5008 or email us on : abakuslinda@yahoo.com
Visit and like our facebook page : www.facebook.com/leandahswholesomefoods

Re: Wholesome Organic Foods : Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by writingking(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:It's hard to bewitch African girls these days because each time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either an innocent brazillian girl falls sick or a factory in china cathces fire
Re: Wholesome Organic Foods : Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by sayo147(f): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2017
I'm sorry to derail, but I really need those kind of packs up there. How do you get them pls?
Re: Wholesome Organic Foods : Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2017
sayo147:
I'm sorry to derail, but I really need those kind of packs up there. How do you get them pls?

Contact us on 080133180977 or whatsapp or call 0708 829 5008 or email us on : abakuslinda@yahoo.com
Re: Wholesome Organic Foods : Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by sayo147(f): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2017
afrimerch:

I meant the reseal able packs, not the products in it
Re: Wholesome Organic Foods : Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2017
Available
Re: Wholesome Organic Foods : Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Available for distribution
Re: Wholesome Organic Foods : Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Standard

(1) (Reply)

Asun Recipe- Very Easy / Day I Nearly Died Making 800 Jam Donuts (business Lessons) / Who Still Remember This Telephone Drink? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.