Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" (29424 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2017
such pwiti woman tho

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by madjune(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Barfibassey:
it means case in ours,Ibibio-Efik langauge.

Means dem sabi judge people case be dat.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by arbitrageprof: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
passyhansome:
Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim that name doesn't ring bell @43 is she still upcoming actress
she's not upcoming but a professional. she's not used to kobo kobo nollywood film productions OK.
Go and watch Mr & Mrs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
passyhansome:
Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim that name doesn't ring bell @43 is she still upcoming actress
Upcoming what??

6 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by mrlaw93(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
I love Nse.. She made me fell in love with Nollywood movies.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin
KevinDein:

Yeah, but I saw her first cheesy
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by free2ryhme: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
GibsonB:
Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim turned plus one yesterday and the actress shared this stunning photo of herself to mark the day, However what is catching my attention is the unsual prayer she's made, The wife and screen diva took to her IG and asked God to stop her from been a talkative..

May her prayer be answered.. Read the birthday prayer below!

Lord, thou knowest better than myself that I am growing older and will soon be old. Keep me from becoming too talkative, and especially from the unfortunate habit of thinking that I must say something on every subject and at every opportunity.

Release me from the idea that I must straighten out other peoples' affairs. With my immense treasure of experience and wisdom, it seems a pity not to let everybody partake of it. But thou knowest, Lord, that in the end I will need a few friends.

Keep me from the recital of endless details; give me wings to get to the point.

Grant me the patience to listen to the complaints of others; help me to endure them with charity. But seal my lips on my own aches and pains -- they increase with the increasing years and my inclination to recount them is also increasing.

I will not ask thee for improved memory, only for a little more humility and less self-assurance when my own memory doesn't agree with that of others. Teach me the glorious lesson that occasionally I may be wrong.

Keep me reasonably gentle. I do not have the ambition to become a saint -- it is so hard to live with some of them -- but a harsh old person is one of the devil's masterpieces.

Make me sympathetic without being sentimental, helpful but not bossy. Let me discover merits where I had not expected them, and talents in people whom I had not thought to possess any. And, Lord, give me the grace to tell them so.

Amen
Margot Benary-Isbert #birthdayblessings #birthdayblues #thankful

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/lord-stop-me-from-be-talkative-actress.html

this a heartfelt prayer
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by slimfairboy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some grandmas can talk guiness book of records
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Adadioranma79(f): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
You probably arent watching the really good ones then,
She is one of the best female producer and actress from way back. Im not a Nollywood fan but i watch her movie anytime i come across one.
passyhansome:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Adadioranma79(f): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lol
jejemanito:
Why mention him? He will rather spoil this thread
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by kikiwendy(f): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
This lady that likes crying in most of her movies... HBD
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Mrjuice: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Adadioranma79:
You probably arent watching the really good ones then,
She is one of the best female producer and actress from way back. Im not a Nollywood fan but i watch her movie anytime i come across one.
shocked
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by tonguengineer(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=passyhansome post=61690764]Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim that name doesn't ring bell @43 is she still upcoming actress[/quote
Definitely u re living under the rock if the name nse ekpe etim sound like an upcoming artist name to u

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Bhoomy(f): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
:tot she WS in her early 30s
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by iammolise(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
some pple need that prayer more than her in this forum, in nairaland as a whole.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Basic123: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
passyhansome:
You're the upcoming Nigerian movies watcher.

I have known her for the past 6years cool

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Barfibassey(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
madjune:

Means dem sabi judge people case be dat.
nah name dey worri dem.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Adadioranma79(f): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Im not, how are you?
Mrjuice:

U snubbing me ada
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by oloriLFC(f): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
passyhansome:
you don't seem to know her
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
passyhansome:
u dnt knw nollywood den

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Miw111(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=adadike281 post=61688390]May God answer your prayer. No one is perfect. Happy birthday dear.,Nwamaikpe should learn from this.[/quote
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by VULCAN(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Trying to be witty but u fell flat on your face. She is one of the most seasoned actresses we have and is a world class professional.

Her films are mostly in the cinema or DSTV so that you don't know her tells us that you don't have access to either

passyhansome:
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by riyanxeally(f): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
this woman is super talented n super beautiful at 43 shes prolly more beautiful than my mentor genevieve....gosh...Queens are indeed born on my month...
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by slyrone(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
passyhansome:
ode oshi
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by slyrone(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
VULCAN:
Trying to be witty but u fell flat on your face. She is one of the most seasoned actresses we have and is a world class professional.

Her films are mostly in the cinema or DSTV so that you don't know her tells us that you don't have access to either

the guy na fool leave am
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by AyamConfidence(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
See how many guys dey crush on this lady..... I no go for I have one kind mad crush on her too *palms face

Very impressive woman
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by AyamConfidence(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
passyhansome:
normally I don't do nollywood but I'll watch any movie with Nse on it any day.... Your mates are in the classroom you are here talking rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Atlantia(f): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
AyamConfidence:
normally I don't do nollywood but I'll watch any movie with Nse on it any day.... Your mates are in the classroom you are here talking rubbish
Calm down na!
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Modelqwen(f): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
shocked

I like this lady. I need that prayer too. Happy birthday darling.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" by Alonso91(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
adadike281:
May God answer your prayer. No one is perfect. Happy birthday dear.,Nwamaikpe should learn from this.

ur front n back na die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother / Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.