Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) (32598 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by sinaj(f): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
davodyguy:
yes
just the way this woman's husband did abi?
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Evablizin:
mehn is going well.
more blessing what part of the country are you
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by Phonefanatic: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
baby124:

Abeg make we hear word. You think people are stupid or what? It's mostly through sex

So after sounding rude you used the word "mostly"
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by emilyone(f): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
SAMBARRY:
MARRIAGE these days doesn't guarantee any form of security.
Sexual health wise
Financial wise
Reproduction wise
Fidelity wise etc

Just live your life
You are very right my sister.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by donnaD(f): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
She shud mix Sniper inside Egusi soup
Put big big cow head in the soup give him to eat

Thank me later cool
ur head dey dere.on point joor.
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by Marshalxv(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
AuroraB:
You go wait taya tongue
Lol,this one is cheating ooo
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by HungerBAD: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
SACI:

I don't know who you are but the thing that went through my head is I love you.
what you said is so on point. more grace to u joor.

I love you too.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
HIV IS A HOAX
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by Austin234(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
As if cheating with condom is tolerated by God........... God hate divorce but permit either spouse to obtain divorce in case of infidelity (Matthew 5 vs 32). Though, there is no unforgivable sin even infidelity. The onus lies on u especially when ur spouse has shown remorse.
2chainzz:
Hausa men don't even like condom.
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Marshalxv:

Lol,this one is cheating ooo
You wish wink
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by perryy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
HIV is a scam.
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wicked husband, he should be arrested before he infects others.
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
emilyone:

You are very right my sister.
you no marry them go still harass,pressurize,shade,insult or bully you,you marry,in-laws no go let you hear word with the when Will you born questions

You born girl,it's your fault for giving birth to girls when your mates are giving birth to boys.you give birth to boys they'll say the boys don't look like their father so automatically it's your fault
He cheats on you.they'll say at least he didn't bring the girl home
The beginning of women's

Infact
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by emilyone(f): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
SAMBARRY:
you no marry them go still harass,pressurize,shade,insult or bully you,you marry,in-laws no go let you hear word with the when Will you born questions

You born girl,it's your fault for giving birth to girls when your mates are giving birth to boys.you give birth to boys they'll say the boys don't look like their father so automatically it's your fault
He cheats on you.they'll say at least he didn't bring the girl home
The beginning of women's

Infact

Hmmmm like one of my aunties used to say "obirin o raye wa" I think it means its a mans world.
Re: Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) by ratatis(m): 1:16am On Oct 27, 2017
emilyone:

Hmmmm like one of my aunties used to say "obirin o raye wa" I think it means its a mans world.

But there are some women who manage both their homes and their business more effectively than most men.
I know some single mothers whose necessity level has caused them to develop skill in managing both their business and their homes effectively.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.