Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities (22860 Views)

UNILAG Leads Mass Resignation Of Lecturers Over ASUU Strike / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Below Are The Types Of lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities

1. The Strict One.

You see these types of lecturers ehn, don’t just mess with them, they don’t give a Bleep who you are, whether you are a slay queen or you are a father of four. They’ll wash you if you misbehave. Students fear them due to that fear factor.

2. The Wicked Ones.

They might be gentle, infact most of them are always gentle..they won’t say anything, but they re the ones that’ll make u get to 800level. U might be distributing their class, they’ll just be saying “keep quiet””keep quiet,” u wont know that he’s already marking your faces. U’ll just be seeing 39F. Nd u’ll be like “omo that course simple die, if I no get A make I die” after exam..

3. The Parent Type.

It’s the female lecturers that falls into this category most. They re the ones that tells you to remember the home u came from, how your parents sold their clothes to pay your school fees, how u need to be serious nd make good grades. They’ll be the one to tell to raise up your hands coz you're making disturbing their class.

4. The Womanizers.

This category of lecturers is very rampant, they are always very lively funny and accommodating. They notice every single lady in their class, they’ll be the one to know that u used a purple lipstick today but u used apink one yesterday, they re always calling ladies to answer questions in their class. U’ll hear. “You stand up yes you putting on mini skirt. What is so so so and so. Lady: keeps quiet for long. Lecturer: can u see your life, simple question u don’t know, instead u’ll be painting your faces about, see me in my car after the class, nonsense;”my sister u don enter am be that.

5. The Respected Ones.

Both students and lecturers respect them. Somehow somehow they’ve been able to earn it. Students re always quiet in their class, u’ll always want to listen to what he says, they re mostly the gentle and kind type.

6. The IDGAF.

You see these ones, they just don’t care, if u like be kissing each other in his class. It’s your life and your Father’s money. All he does is come in say what he has to say and get out if you like get it if you like don’t get it, it’s your problem. Their class is always noisy most times. Only the bookworms that sits at the front gains from their lecture. And their questions are mostly the toughest.

Source:

http://www.9jabasis.com.ng/2017/10/six6-types-of-lecturers-you-find-in.html?m=0

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by eezeribe(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2017
OK
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by JBoss25(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Metrobaba:
Below Are The Types Of lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities

1. The Strict One.

You see these types of lecturers ehn, don’t just mess with them, they don’t give a Bleep who you are, whether you are a slay queen or you are a father of four. They’ll wash you if you misbehave. Students fear them due to that fear factor.

2. The Wicked Ones.

They might be gentle, infact most of them are always gentle..they won’t say anything, but they re the ones that’ll make u get to 800level. U might be distributing their class, they’ll just be saying “keep quiet””keep quiet,” u wont know that he’s already marking your faces. U’ll just be seeing 39F. Nd u’ll be like “omo that course simple die, if I no get A make I die” after exam..

3. The Parent Type.

It’s the female lecturers that falls into this category most. They re the ones that tells you to remember the home u came from, how your parents sold their clothes to pay your school fees, how u need to be serious nd make good grades. They’ll be the one to tell to raise up your hands coz you're making disturbing their class.

4. The Womanizers.

This category of lecturers is very rampant, they are always very lively funny and accommodating. They notice every single lady in their class, they’ll be the one to know that u used a purple lipstick today but u used apink one yesterday, they re always calling ladies to answer questions in their class. U’ll hear. “You stand up yes you putting on mini skirt. What is so so so and so. Lady: keeps quiet for long. Lecturer: can u see your life, simple question u don’t know, instead u’ll be painting your faces about, see me in my car after the class, nonsense;”my sister u don enter am be that.

5. The Respected Ones.

Both students and lecturers respect them. Somehow somehow they’ve been able to earn it. Students re always quiet in their class, u’ll always want to listen to what he says, they re mostly the gentle and kind type.

6. The IDGAF.

You see these ones, they just don’t care, if u like be kissing each other in his class. It’s your life and your Father’s money. All he does is come in say what he has to say and get out if you like get it if you like don’t get it, it’s your problem. Their class is always noisy most times. Only the bookworms that sits at the front gains from their lecture. And their questions are mostly the toughest.

cc Lala, Mynddy, All Mods

Source:

http://www.9jabasis.com.ng/2017/10/six6-types-of-lecturers-you-find-in.html?m=0
that womanizer one lol
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
JBoss25:
that womanizer one lol

They Are The Baddest In School.
Female Students Don't Fail; Only If You Comply cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Richiez(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okay
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by chloride6: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
You missed out the ones that can tell stories for Africa.

Engineering Prof go enter class of 1 hr talk about Awolowo for 40 mins, use 10 mins talk about Shagari.

On exam day, You no go see Awolowo inside question paper grin grin grin grin grin

Na that time you go be like, excuse me sir, wrong question paper sir grin grin grin grin

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by eleojo23: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
What about the old professors who only come to class to tell you their life story...how they went to Germany and Colorado for research and all those kind of stories instead of teaching the topic.
And everybody will just be enjoying the stories...

But when it is time for exams, they will not ask you any questions on Germany and Colorado o...

Una eye go just clear for exam hall...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
All these type of lecturers will prefer to frustrate you than let you have a PhD at 27.

9 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Sunnycliff(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Repeated headline

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Flashh: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
The "you will never get above 70 in my course(s). Just to put fear in you.

Na their courses we dey get highest points sef.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Headlaw(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
7. The comic type.....it reminds me of my Lecturer back then in UNIZIK, the man can crack joke for Africa. His sharing formulae remains 1 hour 30 minutes for Story telling and 30 minutes for lecture.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by mogboyelade(f): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
You forgot the religion fanatics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Ourown(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by daveP(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
the number 6 though. youll be wondering whats up wif them. mostly assisting lecturers.
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Olalan(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
The jesters, lecturers whose classes are a comic relief.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by PotatoSalad(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
7. Mr Ezenekwe Type.
That man is a heartless son of a potato.
Anambra State University students know na.
That man ehn, that man. cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by slurity1: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
kiss
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Florblu(f): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
I don't wanna start mentioning names
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by mommysgirl(f): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
I had the number 1 as my supervisor
this man dealt with me mehn...

i am glad i pulled through

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
The ones that fvck your course mates angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by clems88(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
The ones that will teach you ABCD and end up giving you dy [dx] in exams angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by eleojo23: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
PotatoSalad:
7. Mr Ezenekwe Type.
That man is a heartless son of a potato.
Anambra State University students know na.
That man ehn, that man. cry

Son of a potato? grin

5 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Ronnicute(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Including d proud ones. The ones who feel u can't pass their course, or have an A!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Chlorin: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
6. Lol
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Chlorin: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
6. Lol MTC

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by blessedweapon(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Number 6

Dr amadi

That man with him tiny voice......... If you like, bang for class, na your business. Him no get your time.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Pat081: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ur number 3 is lie to some,
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by oshe11: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wat abt the ONE that wud enter the exam hall just to catch those cheating in other for them to bribe him at the spot unless na to submit their script

The ONE that wud teach U from 2pm to 7pm

The ONE that would flash U n wen U call back, na to tell U say U aint loyal n wen U say U loyal, na to ask for recharge card grin

The ONE that wud set exam that 99% will fail in other to increase the blocking rate....

The ONE that is the combination of ALL I listedgrin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by PotatoSalad(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
eleojo23:

Son of a potato? grin
You're shining teeth abi cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TASUED Protest: Soldiers Return With Armoured Tanks (Video) / JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 / Yakubu Nura: UNIMAID Press Release On Winning 'World Physics Champion'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.