Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts (24723 Views)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by dinma007: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2017
This is one heartbreaking story. A Nigerian lady, Tosin Adeoye took to Twitter to narrate how she almost got engaged to a married man whose family was abroad.

According to her, it happened around this time last year.

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-recounts-almost-got-engaged-married-man-last-year/

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by dinma007: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017

2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by dinma007: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2017
More...

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by nikkypearl(f): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2017
undecided
Dumb girls be typing trash..."men are scum"really
What a silly ratiocination ...mitcheeew

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Young03(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2017
All these kids self

Some dey pray to be a second wife

17 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by AlexCk: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Didn't read the whole thing, but that's life.

As a colleague of mine usually say, and i quote: 'shiit happens, life continue, move on!'

13 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by PenisCaP: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2017
So u wrot e this long poo here for us to do what kwanu?.

Anywas enjoying my novel "when olosho takes over instagram" cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Is it a crime to marry a married man?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Atiku2019: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Abuja Girls self undecided undecided

Immediately they've seen a Rich guy they'll become love struck without investigating undecided

Jevinik Restaurant Wuse una Vegetable soup too plenty cry sad

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by heffem(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
You fell for him the very moment you guys met, without investigating or knowing anything about him. He played you nicely, now all you could do is call all men "scum". At 21 you are still a learner....by the time you will be 30, I am sure you will have more experience in the game.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Blackhawk03(f): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
nikkypearl:
undecided
Dumb girls be typing trash..."men are scum"really
What a silly ratiocination ...mitcheeew

Seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by dingbang(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ndo.... You will still fall for another guy again who will also break your heart...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by dessz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasViews:
Is it a crime to marry a married man?
smh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
You were only 21 years last year?
He only took advantage of you, its obvious you intentionally omitted the sex part, but i can only imagine how so much you would have been over-drilled by him!
Thanks to your bro friend that let it all out.

God save your head on the long run.
Be wise henceforth kid sis!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by dust144(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladies will not date a guy living with his mum but will date a man living with his wife.
Just saying oo.

57 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by 00Ademi(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
normal guys go chyke dem dey wont gv him audience, ndi ara. he was loaded and tus.h so ur senses switched off, men are scum, women too are scum. Nigerians wud say marriage is a sign of responsibility and yab baby mama pple, but these so called responsible married men are chasing babes upandan. i dare any NL babe to say no married man has chyke dem

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Sorry4beingpeti(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
dinma007:
More...
where are the Nollywood crew, o boy see script grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Simeony007(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
In
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by olapluto(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
You are so intellectually gifted that a married man used you to mop the floor. Intelligent people dont actually see themselves as intelligent.

We men self! We need to either embrace polygamy or stop being demons around women.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by DIKEnaWAR: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
She wrote all these stuff with the time she ought to have invested in repenting and stop being a slvt. They always claim not to know that a man is married even when the signs are there for all to see. They love the money and attention from married men. They want a cindrella story without investing anything in the relationship.

How many times did he phuk you? I understand married men don't like protection so go for tests and repeat t totally.

I feel like flogging sense into this girl.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm sharp guy after tasting Tokumbo wife he now want Made in Nigeria wife,for all I know they could be seperated or even divorce.
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Ekeseges(f): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Thank God for your life. He did save you from marital disaster.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by MsFaith: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
sad
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by karkel(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
I read ur story so pathetic indeed......u wanna reap where you didn't show that greedy what happen to singles out there

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by PenisCaP: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Ndi ofe stay off social media

Lol ndi ntigba grin
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by gaburiel(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Daboomb: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
PenisCaP:
So u wrot e this long poo here for us to do what kwanu?.

Anywas enjoying my novel "when olosho takes over instagram" cool

Very silly writeup!
All these small girls trying to form "marriage" sef!

Who wan propose to this thing wey nor fit cook ordinary Rice?

And did anyone notice that she did not mention how many times th eguy phucked her, in that her irritating narration!
grin grin grin

Shameless hoe trying to appear important.

NB: Would have been better if you Just tell us you are a budding Writer trying to write something uninteresting.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Inception(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
Abuja Girls self undecided undecided

Immediately they've seen a Rich guy they'll become love struck without investigating undecided

Jevinik Restaurant Wuse una Vegetable soup too plenty cry sad
grin
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by motun2017(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
sorry babe. not all men are scum sha. my Dad z nt n my future husby isnt. let d rest speak for themselves

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / 15 Coded Runz Girls On Nairaland / How Important Is Money In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.