Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts (24736 Views)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by leofab(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Deceit
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by emerged01(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
heffem:
You fell for him the very moment you guys met, without investigating or knowing anything about him. He played you nicely, now all you could do is call all men "scum". At 21 you are still a learner....by the time you will be 30, I am sure you will have more experience in the game.
No mind am! Theif! She wan reap for where she no sow. Love struck ko love thunder ni. The guy don chop am like sugarcane.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by dadebayo1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Long epistle... One chance

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by DavidEsq(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
yeyerolling:
normal guys go chyke dem dey wont gv him audience, ndi ara. he was loaded and Behind so ur senses switched off, men are scum, women too are scum. Nigerians wud say marriage is a sign of responsibility and yab baby mama pple, but these so called responsible married men are chasing babes upandan. i dare any NL babe to say no married man has chyke dem
Don't mind dem jare. Foolish gehs. Dem nev see wheeenn

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Perfectionist11: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
The main reason why this is happens is because too many girls believes in fairytales as far as romantic relationship with the opposite sex is concerned.

Girls needs to be more pragmatic when dealing with Guys.Fairytales do happen,but when it knocks at your door,don't be overawed.Question it,scrutinize it before falling completely.

"The only way to be safe in a world of uncertainties is to question everything and expect the worst from acquaintances."

12 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by free2ryhme: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
nikkypearl:
undecided
Dumb girls be typing trash..."men are scum"really
What a silly ratiocination ...mitcheeew

ofcourse you did not read

it is girls like you that fall hook line and sinker

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by PenisCaP: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Daboomb:

Very silly writeup!
All these small girls trying to form "marriage" sef!

Who wan propose to this thing wey nor fit cook ordinary Rice?

And did anyone notice that she did not mention how many times th eguy phucked her, in that her irritating narration!
grin grin grin

Shameless hoe trying to appear important.

NB: Would have been better if you Just tell us you are a budding Writer trying to write something uninteresting.

Lol... i was also wating to see that part but She just use high jump nd skip that part. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by ivolt: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
You became "money and beauty" struck.
Next time, no your partner before "falling in love" with them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Raymeg: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
We are all human beings, it can happen to anybody, let's not judge her, sharing her experience is not bad, I think others can lean from her mistake.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wow, she even called herself intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by dominique(f): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some desperate girls would have ignored all the warning signs and rushed to marry such man. Afterwards, they start disturbing the social media with "what do I do" stories that touch. The moment some girls hear the words marriage and aboard, their brains automatically turn to mashed potatoes.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Divay22(f): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
If this babe was to be here seeing all this comments, she would be thinking of sweetcide now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by GOFRONT(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
And on the other thread, the other married man tried to hide his face frm d camera at d stadium to avoid been seen by wife.....

Side chick don Nab this one
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by humblenature: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
nikkypearl:
undecided
i concur. we are scum.. as long as "cum" dey inside, women must "come" to us.. because we are sweet like sugar yellow like fanta. everybody likes pawpaw.. **in a loud voice** up men.. men for life. there is nothing sweeter than being a man in a mans world. ladies , you are welcome to clean our feet. we are entitled to as many b*tch*s in the hood. afterall, you ladies are your greatest enemies.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by sunnyside16(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
She knew but did not just want to lose whatever was coming with it, hence she would have stopped right from the first suspicious move. But did eventually because he brother is now in the know.
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Tobb1983: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmnnnn! Liars' market. You only buy a lie at the liars' markert.
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Niftyrules(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
nikkypearl:
undecided

Abegggggiiii! Dont ever say that again. No all men if you care to know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Agromuda(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
U can easily disengage now! U sound as if getting engaged has no Remedy
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Josh44s(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
So many single men must have approached this Eeediooot! But she has eyes for wealthy men. Serves her right. E pain me sef say she nor get belly for the man. Fish brain
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Adadioranma79(f): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lol, i dont usually finish my soup too anytime i go to the one on Isaac John, GRA ikeja to eat. Na take away dey always end am
Atiku2019:
Abuja Girls self undecided undecided

Immediately they've seen a Rich guy they'll become love struck without investigating undecided

Jevinik Restaurant Wuse una Vegetable soup too plenty cry sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Josh44s(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Divay22:
If this babe was to be here seeing all this comments, she would be thinking of sweetcide now grin grin grin

This is the most dumbest chick I have ever seen on my life? Do you know why? She was so dumb that she didn’t know she was a side chick all along. I mean, wtf. Every chick knows their place in a man’s life. As long as you aint married to him.
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by kingsilly(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladies make sure you ask at least once a week grin

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
heffem:
You fell for him the very moment you guys met, without investigating or knowing anything about him. He played you nicely, now all you could do is call all men "scum". At 21 you are still a learner....by the time you will be 30, I am sure you will have more experience in the game.

Investigate what again? Slide into his phone/messages or use cab to trail him around town or what?

Like how can you even blame her for the man's repulsive behaviour?

What happened to being truthful and consistent? If he isnt a scum, why didn't he tell her from the onset about his marital status and let her decide if she would be down with it than lie, lie and lie?

Put your sister in the young lady's shoes; would you still judge her the same?

Some men are scum and that's a fact. So are some women cos I'm not trying to be bias here.

The man lied and that turned him to a scumbag. His words weren't his bond. That's one thing cowards have in common.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by heffem(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
emerged01:

No mind am! Theif! She wan reap for where she no sow. Love struck ko love thunder ni. The guy don chop am like sugarcane.

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by nikkypearl(f): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
free2ryhme:

ofcourse you didnot not read

it is girls like you that fall hook line and sinker
zero sense!

U couldn't even comprehend just a few lines...really

Smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by AnanseK(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
So what's the news in this? Married men are getting engaged and getting married everyday in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Funkybabee(f): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some men are crazy.... See how they scatter her heart,so if she decided to do the same to men,they will say she is olosho or gold digger
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Uhomanbulus110(f): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
God save you my dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Enoquin(f): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nowhere did she state that 'all men are scum', she isn't castigating all men neither is she judging all women that date married men. Let's try and read comprehensively abeg.
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by obinnashady(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
undecided
motun2017:
sorry babe. not all men are scum sha. my Dad z nt n my future husby isnt. let d rest speak for themselves
lol

u too get sense o

I guess your brothers (cousins and nephews) are scum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.