Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

NAIRALAND Is Fun. It Wipes Away Boredom. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / NAIRALAND Is Fun. It Wipes Away Boredom. (535 Views)

(VIDEO) Boredom During Lockdown / Twelve (12) Memes Collections To Kill Boredom During The Lockdown. / Join This Whatsapp Comedy Group And Say Good-bye To Boredom Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND Is Fun. It Wipes Away Boredom. by christaddicted: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nairaland is a fun field. Each time I come in here, comments made here just put tears of laughter in my eyes.

Its educative, informative & "korruptive" but I refuse to be korrupt.

To mention but few; many thanks to EXPLORER for his educative posts.

Thanks to LALA for expanding my view about snakes and how to suya & pepper soup snakes.

Thanks to MYND 44 & JUSTWISE for their bannings whenever I try to advertise my land business.

Thanks to ISHILOVE for her christian posts.

Many thanks to all NAIRALANDERS & GUESTS.

You could as well mention your favorite nairalanders and what they are known for.

God bless.

N:B
Don't bother booking space as this post may not make frontpage.
R.I.P English.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Watching This And If You Didn't Laugh Hmm Check Your Selve / Friends You Need To Leave Behind In 2018! / Slay King And Queen Fights Mercilessly- Trending Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.