Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching (5302 Views)

Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions / 10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us / 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
When i talk of Youtube channels that are worth your time plenty of
gaming-related content already
online is well worth your time;
some of which aims to inform,
some of which is just produced
and executed with greater
maturity, and some of which
doesnt make you want to
gouge your eyes out with a
sharp stick. grin Now, we are going to take a look at some
of the best general gaming
channels that will keep you
entertained for hours on end
through engaging video
game content. If you love watching content
about video games, these channels have you covered in
a big way.

Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
VanossGaming VanossGaming gets a
place on this list for
sheer subscriber count alone. Vanoss has garnered almost 10 million subscribers within three years by
playing console games like Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty. With an
active channel that spits out content roughly three times a week, both his skill and his ability to
edit are impressive. He hasn’t been around as long as many of the
others on this list, but
VanossGaming certainly has a foothold in the fan
base for years to come.

https://m.youtube.com/user/VanossGaming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
SeaNanners
SeaNanners is probably one of the best known gamers on YouTube,
having videos in a wide variety of games and platforms. With five
million subscribers and over a billion views, SeaNanners has become a YouTube legend,
appearing on other
channels for interviews and even participating in the YouTube
documentaries.SeaNanners is well known for his clever gaming tactics, and his videos are definitely ones that you want to
watch closely; if the
patented “dolphin
laugh” comes out, you know he’s up to no good grin

https://m.youtube.com/user/SeaNanners
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
SkyCityBay
While this guy probably isnt a hacker he has managed to hack into my brain with his videos grin .SkyCityBay is a nairalander on the list which i feel he is criminally underrated. If youre tired of hearing thesame hackneyed opinions on youtube about a given topic, theres a good chance SkyCityBay will offer something interesting-if occasionally unpopular alternative- i notice that he makes youtube videos on animes so if youre a fan of animes you should definitely check out his channel. I also notice hes been silent lately; not posting frequently probably because he hasnt been getting enough credit for works

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV5Vk5IuCn-c10Tq0sMrh1Q

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
DidYouKnowGaming?
A channel which has featured several of the Youtubers on this list, DidYouKnowGaming? is one of the best way to waste a weekend at home. Essentially, its a channel designed around video game trivia; however, unlike other channels that attempt the same thing,
DidYouKnowGaming? also happens to be incredibly well-
researched, often negating the
obvious in order to pursue most
interesting avenues of discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1SX19kTDPI
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
MarkiPlier
A quick and witty
humor that comes out best in his PC gaming videos, and he can keep up with the best of them
in terms of skill. With a lot of consistency as far as uploading videos, Mark lacks a bit of diversity in the games that he plays — he tends to stick to the horror
genre.

https://m.youtube.com/user/markiplierGAME
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
The Gaming Historian
Gaming Historian is a channel that is specifically on documentary of the history of video games, gaming historian is definitely worth checking out.
Not only is the show well edited and professional looking, but the level of research that goes into each episode is nothing short of astounding. Considering their relatively short length, a lot of
information is packed into the running time; all being positively crammed with facts, and everything is contextualised to
help paint a larger picture. After several episodes, you really do start to learn the history of video games; its not just easily digestible trivia, its a fantastic learning tool that I couldnt recommend more highly.

https://m.youtube.com/user/mcfrosticles
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cao
If you are a gamer on Nairaland and you dont know who Cao is......well oyo is your case. One thing that caught my attention when i first watched her video was her voice her voice is so soothing that it could turn a non tgamer to a gamer grin . In my opinion shes good in what she does, she makes an ordinary gameplay seem like a movie. The enthusiasm in her voice is one of the reason i like her videos. I also like how unlike most Youtubers she doesnt use swear words to try to make her videos funny, we need more gamer girl like her!! grin

https://m.youtube.com/c/aco420

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Machinima
I'm pretty sure anyone who
follows the video game world
closely is familiar with the
massive channel known as
Machinima. The breadth of
gaming and non-gaming
content found on their
channel is simply staggering.
It’s almost scary when you
jump on their channel for the
first time, as there is just so
much to take in. That’s
certainly not a bad thing, as
almost any kind of content
you could possibly want is
there.
https://m.youtube.com/user/machinima
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
PewDiePie
Can this list ever be complete without mentioning the jagaban of youtube PewDiePie. Ever since i started watching ive always felt the urge to watch more, he somehow
makes me feel good
about myself with his
videos. I've never felt
this with any other
channel. I understand
that some might not like him much because he has "stupid" humor, but we can deny the fact that he is talented and i still don't understand why
people hate on him.

https://m.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by cao(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Cao
If you are a gamer on Nairaland and you dont know who Cao is......well oyo is your case. One thing that caught my attention when i first watched her video was her voice her voice is so soothing that it could turn a non tgamer to a gamer grin . In my opinion shes good in what she does, she makes an ordinary gameplay seem like a movie. The enthusiasm in her voice is one of the reason i like her videos. I also like how unlike most Youtubers she doesnt use swear words to try to make her videos funny, we need more gamer girl like her!! grin

https://m.youtube.com/c/aco420
Aww...thanks, but I do swear like a sailor. Seriously, it's bad, I call them syllable enhancers. Once tried to give up swearing for lent, lasted 20 minutes.
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by cao(f): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
CC: SkyCityBay1
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Thegamingorca(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin

Add the netherland dude too.
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Thegamingorca:
grin

Add the netherland dude too.
Netherland dude?? Which of them?
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by cao(f): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Smokegun85, another NLer.
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Ayomideen(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
GodIsAGamer's videos are also awesome
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Thegamingorca(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Vasaratti16:

Smokegun85, a youtuber and nairalander
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Thegamingorca(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ayomideen:
GodIsAGamer's videos are also awesome

Right?
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Lana1(m): 2:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Radbrad no dey ur top 10?? undecided
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2017
cao:

Smokegun85, another NLer.
Thegamingorca:

Smokegun85, a youtuber and nairalander
Smokegun85? I will check his videos
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by typicalgamer(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2017
ali-a nadeshot noahj456
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Lana1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Vasaratti16:
lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
are these also youtube channels?

Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by SkyCityBay1: 12:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Vasaratti16:
SkyCityBay
While this guy probably isnt a hacker he has managed to hack into my brain with his videos grin .SkyCityBay is a nairalander on the list which i feel he is criminally underrated. If youre tired of hearing thesame hackneyed opinions on youtube about a given topic, theres a good chance SkyCityBay will offer something interesting-if occasionally unpopular alternative- i notice that he makes youtube videos on animes so if youre a fan of animes you should definitely check out his channel. I also notice hes been silent lately; not posting frequently probably because he hasnt been getting enough credit for works

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV5Vk5IuCn-c10Tq0sMrh1Q
lol.glad i made it on the list,my mom is exited about it too..been silent because i have been replaying MGSV for 100% to give a full review on it. oh and thanks
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Suspect33(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2017
List is incomplete without BeatDownGaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by cao(f): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Smokegun85? I will check his videos
smokegun85:
Hi Guys, i am a Nigerian living in Netherlands, i have a Gaming Youtube Channel, i will appreciate if you guys can check it out and subscribe to me, I'm just growing my Channel. Thanks in Advance

LINK TO MY CHANNEL:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7SPUONyEH-VNf73pExfDYw

2 Likes

Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
SkyCityBay1:

lol.glad i made it on the list,my mom is exited about it too..been silent because i have been replaying MGSV for 100% to give a full review on it. oh and thanks
Theres no need to thank me, you clearly deserved the spot. Just keep up the good work and am sure in no time you will be a threat to Pewdiepie grin
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
cao:

Woah shocked the guy doing pretty darn good, hes getting 1000+ views per videos. Let me watch some of his videos
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by SkyCityBay1: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Theres no need to thank me, you clearly deserved the spot. Just keep up the good work and am sure in no time you will be a threat to Pewdiepie grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked thanks men
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by onosprince(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lana1:
Radbrad no dey ur top 10?? undecided

I come here for RadBrad.... Maybe na Top nairalanders gaming channel
Re: 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching by hakinze00(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
My Guy u no do well...theradbrad walkthrough and commentary is out of this world

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... / Call Of Duty Mobile Thread / Any Football Game That Can Run On This Specs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.