Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap (682 Views)

How can I stop being broke in 2020? / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / How To Stop Being Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap by KingofDenero(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Folks would tell us they have 1 million to invest and they want our advice. Rather than look for free advice which is usually vague , why not get a business consultant?? As if Dangote would post on Nairaland or FaceBook asking for advice on how to make 1 billion every month.Stop looking for stupid unreasonable returns, stop being cheap, stop being stupid.
Re: Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap by dotcomnamename: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
[s]
KingofDenero:
Folks would tell us they have 1 million to invest and they want our advice. Rather than look for free advice which is usually vague , why not get a business consultant?? As if Dangote would post on Nairaland or FaceBook asking for advice on how to make 1 billion every month.Stop looking for stupid unreasonable returns, stop being cheap, stop being stupid.
[/s]

Seun really need to create mad nairalanders section. Thats where you belong. Your stup1dity is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap by KingofDenero(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Seun really need to create mad nairalanders section. Thats where you belong. Your stup1dity is alarming.

Lol. Bros If you have one million you should get professional advice on how to invest your money. A fool and his money is one big party.

1 Like

Re: Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap by Finstar: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Stop being lame please. Op has a point and it's only a close minded fellow like you that will see otherwise. If you have a huge finance and you have no idea of how to invest, seek the advice of a business consultant. He will not only help give you an idea, he walks with you into drawing a well detailed business plan on how to make that dream a reality.

Consulting a business consultant isn't free, but I think every penny worth it if you have success as a vision. It's better to spend and recieve great insight, than to get free advice and fail at the end of the day.

I'm a business consultant and I can authoratively tell you that why 70% of business fail in their first two years is because they lacked professional advice, not the expertise or facilities.

1 Like

Re: Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap by KingofDenero(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Finstar:

Stop being lame please. Op has a point and it's only a close minded fellow like you that will see otherwise. If you have a huge finance and you have no idea of how to invest, seek the advice of a business consultant. He will not only help give you an idea, he walks with you into drawing a well detailed business plan on how to make that dream a reality.

Consulting a business consultant isn't free, but I think every penny worth it if you have success as a vision. It's better to spend and recieve great insight, than to get free advice and fail at the end of the day.

I'm a business consultant and I can authoratively tell you that why 70% of business fail in their first two years is because they lacked professional advice, not the expertise or facilities.

Let him not listen. He should be looking for " How to Make millions daily with CPA"
Re: Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap by sylvez(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
are you people saying that, we can't get professional advice on naira land??

na wa o!!!

e come be like say the business consultants fall from heaven...

see the way the business consultant above me take post his own comment with passion

na wa o
Re: Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap by dotcomnamename: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
sylvez:
are you people saying that, we can't get professional advice on naira land??

na wa o!!!

e come be like say the business consultants fall from heaven...

see the way the business consultant above me take post his own comment with passion

na wa o

They are are hungry scammers looking for victims. I take God beg you don't fall for them O! They can pretend and promise you heaven and earth. Infarct don't be surprised if they said they have MSc in Business and Management Consulting. Their mouth is sweeter than honey. If you want to identify them, just try to go against post from any one of them, you will see them falling in like bats. grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap by dotcomnamename: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
[s]
Finstar:

[/s]

As for you, i don't have your time. I have read so many posts that raised suggestions about your Business Consult scam tricks. So you think a hard working reasonable person will read your posts with no dignity and come to you for business consultation? Lol Go and learn more about customer relation and dignity. See professional consultant English Lol embarrassing and ridiculous. professional consultant ko, professional Kolasinac ni. Consultants are people who solve problems, then read your post again ediot.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap by dotcomnamename: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingofDenero:

Lol. Bros If you have one million you should get professional advice on how to invest your money. A fool and his money is one big party.

You see, people like you are the reason why naive like your fellow scammer Finstar failed to identify you as a coward that asked the same question here https://www.nairaland.com/4124605/what-pay-50k , but offcourse he'll cleverly ignore that so as not to jeopardize you and his business consult scam format. fvck offfffff! Eyin ole jatijati. Outa here! Thread unfollowed! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap by Finstar: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

As for you, i don't have your time. I have read so many posts that raised suggestions about your Business Consult scam tricks. So you think a hard working reasonable person will read your posts with no dignity and come to you for business consultation? Lol Go and learn more about customer relation and dignity. See professional consultant English Lol embarrassing and ridiculous. professional consultant ko, professional Kolasinac ni. Consultants are people who solve problems, then read your post again ediot.

#SMH

Fuvk off my mention plz

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry On Piling Sheets And Coated Pipes / I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Money / Bitcoin And Ethereum Gains Stimulate The Cryptocurrency Market Beyond $ 500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.