Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Help!!! Directions To Nysc Camp Lagos From Oshodi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!!! Directions To Nysc Camp Lagos From Oshodi (8231 Views)

Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / Photos From Oshodi Bus Terminal Newly Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Directions To Nysc Camp Lagos From Oshodi by gmacnoms(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please, can someone help me with directions from oshodi to lagos nysc camp, in apaja?

I dnt mind a detailed description please. Thanks
Re: Help!!! Directions To Nysc Camp Lagos From Oshodi by mavinc4u(f): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2017
gmacnoms:
Please, can someone help me with directions from oshodi to lagos nysc camp, in apaja?

Enter a bus to iyana apaja from oshodi and stop at their last bustop under bridge then take the road on the right where you were stopped and walk straight down or ask people around the bustop where the nysc camp and they will direct you accordingly.
Re: Help!!! Directions To Nysc Camp Lagos From Oshodi by slamstanlee(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2017
Take uber or taxify or oga taxi. They will pick u from oshodi and drop u at d nysc gate. Life's easy
Re: Help!!! Directions To Nysc Camp Lagos From Oshodi by sharplikenail: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
For detailed description, good alternatives and immediate response ask for directions on Lara.ng

You wont be disappointed. Now you can even compare Uber & Taxify price and book a ride from there.

See response in the image below.

wink

gmacnoms:

Re: Help!!! Directions To Nysc Camp Lagos From Oshodi by gmacnoms(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
mavinc4u:

Enter a bus to iyana apaja from oshodi and stop at their last bustop under bridge then take the road on the right where you were stopped and walk straight down or ask people around the bustop where the nysc camp and they will direct you accordingly.
thanks alot
Re: Help!!! Directions To Nysc Camp Lagos From Oshodi by caseygibbs(f): 12:14am On Nov 13, 2018
Please someone should help with detailed direction from Ikorodu to Nysc orientation camp at Ipaja
Re: Help!!! Directions To Nysc Camp Lagos From Oshodi by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
caseygibbs:
Please someone should help with detailed direction from Ikorodu to Nysc orientation camp at Ipaja

ikorodu--oshodi--iyana ipaja

from ikorodu board the brt bus (preferably the red one cos they will drop you at under bridge oshodi) from there board iyana ipaja bus, drop at the last bus stop.

(1) (Reply)

33 Nigerians Deported From Us / 32 Page Passport Booklet Not Available @NIS HQ Abuja / Zamfara: Nigeria’s Wild Northwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.