Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise (3423 Views)

Will The Entire SS And SE Be PDP Regions? / The Main Reasons The SW/SE Still Support PMB/AAA / Restructuring: Nc, Sw, Se, Ss Synergy Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by nku5: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ngozi123:
Every Igbo man, woman and child should know that they should never trust the Northerners when it comes to politics. We must also never underestimate them, like the South-West foolishly did, by handing them the power to control our unborn generations. Ndigbo should stand as one voice and choose their own party- not APC or PDP- to represent them, much like the SNP has done in Scotland.

The biggest beneficiaries of a tamed IPOB are Igbo elite who will follow any govt in power. The likes of Arthur Eze, Rochas and Andy Uba were almost made irrelevant by IPOB but now they are reorganising their base. Such men are not interested in one Igbo voice or party. Anywhere the north goes they follow

2 Likes

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by stanluiz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ngozi123:
Every Igbo man, woman and child should know that they should never trust the Northerners when it comes to politics. We must also never underestimate them, like the South-West foolishly did, by handing them the power to control our unborn generations. Ndigbo should stand as one voice and choose their own party- not APC or PDP- to represent them, much like the SNP has done in Scotland.
You are right.

2 Likes

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ojiofor: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Riko2:
what are u saying? under Jonathan,Jonathan have many Igbo as his cabinet, dat was his downfall.u Igbo's gain so much under Jonathan, but what do ur leaders do ? nothing, belame.ur stupid leaders, d truth is dat u Igbo's have bad leaders, but u people always look 4 others to belame ur misfortune on,dat y Biafra with south south is dead on arrival

We have enough blame to pass around.Btw who cares if you join Biafra or Guinea-Bissau?
The truth is that GEJ and his team failed those who looked up to them in terms of infrastructural development.
What is appointment without anything to show for it? even GEJ have nothing to show to his kinsmen as his achievement.
I am not here to bash Gej because I have always been a fan of his but fact is fact.

1 Like

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ngozi123(f): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
nku5:

The biggest beneficiaries of a tamed IPOB are Igbo elite who will follow any govt in power. The likes of Arthur Eze, Rochas and Andy Uba were almost made irrelevant by IPOB but now they are reorganising their base. Such men are not interested in one Igbo voice or party. Anywhere the north goes they follow

I wasn't talking about any of those people. We really need someone to stand up for us and our interests. We need a selfless leader and one that hasn't been tainted by the corruption that is endemic in this dead carcass of a country. There's many people like this in Igboland but who is willing to stand up and make themselves known?

2 Likes

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ojiofor: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
nku5:

Nwanne very wrong o. Lagos - Ibadan received more attention from GEJ than Obasanjo could ever give. Just that this propaganda govt is trying to claim it.

GEJ revived railway transport like no other. Lagos-Kano inclusive

Udo nwanne'm but I believe he didn't do much for his people,what Bubu is doing today is an eye opener.
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Alexus23: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Igbos should form and work with a regional party that will give us one vioce in national politic. APGA currently fits that position.

2 Likes

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ojiofor:

We have enough blame to pass around.Btw who cares if you join Biafra or Guinea-Bissau?
The truth is that GEJ and his team failed those who looked up to them in terms of infrastructural development.
What is appointment without anything to show for it? even GEJ have nothing to show to his kinsmen as his achievement.
I am not here to bash Gej because I have always been a fan of his but fact is fact.
so y u no belame ur leaders? hw is dat Jonathan faults? and who told u Jonathan have nothing to show 4?
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ojiofor: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Riko2:
so y u no belame ur leaders? hw is dat Jonathan faults? and who told u Jonathan have nothing to show 4?
I consider myself as part of his people and believe he didn't do much.Gej is the leader of my so called leaders.
Hope you get it.
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by SHAKABOOM: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Basic123:

While Igbo people want to continue their slavery to the hausa fulanis that is dated far back as 1960 through Atiku Abunakre grin
So basic123 is victordanladi..Dont ask me how I know.

2 Likes

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by SHAKABOOM: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ngozi123:
No sane ibo man will listen to yu..If the north can offer sumtin good no wahala.
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ngozi123(f): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

No sane ibo man will listen to yu..If the north can offer sumtin good no wahala.

Are you Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by SHAKABOOM: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ngozi123:

Are you Igbo?
Undiluted..Am igbo to the MARROW. cheesy
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by nku5: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ojiofor:

Udo nwanne'm but I believe he didn't do much for his people,what Bubu is doing today is an eye opener.

Nnukwu eye opener nnam. Now we know
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ngozi123(f): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Undiluted..Am igbo to the MARROW. cheesy

So you would betray your people just for thirty pieces of silver?

2 Likes

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ojiofor: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
nku5:

Nnukwu eye opener nnam. Now we know

Gbam!
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by SHAKABOOM: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ngozi123:

So you would betray your people just for thirty pieces of silver?
Ar yu igbo?
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ngozi123(f): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Ar yu igbo?

Abu m nwafor. Almost everyone here knows that I'm Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by PointB: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

She's saying, the North should not always be in position to offer, we should be doing the offering.

1 Like

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ojiofor:

I consider myself as part of his people and believe he didn't do much.Gej is the leader of my so called leaders.
Hope you get it.
no I didn't get it, at all
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ojiofor: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Riko2:
no I didn't get it, at all

Gej is my leader too and my brother as well.Do you have any objections?
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by victorDanladi: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
So basic123 is victordanladi..Dont ask me how I know.
who is basic123,This your osogbo weed na strong one grin
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by victorDanladi: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
nku5:

Exactly,like nmamdi azikwe,Ojukwu in 1983,chuba okadigbo,ken nnamai and Arthur nzeribe.

Anywhere north go they go.

Comfirmed hausa fulani slaves since 1959 cool

4 Likes

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by SHAKABOOM: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
victorDanladi:

who is basic123,This your osogbo weed na strong one grin
No time for childish talk bro..Move over boy.

1 Like

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by SHAKABOOM: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ngozi123:

Abu m nwafor. Almost everyone here knows that I'm Igbo.

No yu are not..As yu typed in igbo I had serious doubt.
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by victorDanladi: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

No time for childish talk bro..Move over boy.
Thank God you recognized how childish you were.Go and sin no more cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ngozi123(f): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

No yu are not..As yu typed in igbo I had serious doubt.

My Igbo is not good but I'm learning small small. I'm still proud of my Igbo heritage though smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ojiofor:

Gej is my leader too and my brother as well.Do you have any objections?
OK
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Electricdangerr: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
I really pity the Eboe people. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Electricdangerr: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Chaii

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Michael004: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Saintsquare:
lol still nursing your 2015 election loss wound,even ND aren't complaining but you potorians can't stop wailing, the only thing that hunt y'all in your nightmare is a Yoruba man.While you are having headache on Yoruba matter, PDP has zoned Presidency to North,which means y'all potorians will troop en mass to vote for a northerner lol

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by SHAKABOOM: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2017
victorDanladi:

Thank God you recognized how childish you were.Go and sin no more cool
Thunder faya yu ad basic 12 dia..Deranged punk. angry
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Basic123: 6:41am On Oct 24, 2017
Ngozi123:
Nnamdi Azikwe has sold you guys as slaves to the northerners since 1960 and you have not been bought back.

Kiss,the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Countries Of Africa - See If Nigeria Is There / House Of Reps Set To Inaugurates Special And Standing Committees / More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.