Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) (69938 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
dinma007:
A corps member serving in Ibadan, Wannirebie Ayo has narrated how an Okada man almost raped her today on her way to NYSC secretariat from her PPA.

Read the story she just shared on her Instagram page below...

"I got the greatest shock of my life today when I was almost raped by an okada man. I got dressed up left my house heading to the Secretariat in another community nt up to 30kms away frm my PPA, b4 I enter d bike d man said he wants to use the bush that he is having running stomach then I agreed and waited when he was done we left getting to some point around 4kms he stopped and said he wants to use d bush again.
Not wasting much time he came back start asking me, how much am I paying ? I told him it's a fixed price na that's nt wat we should argue abt when he insist I said it's #300 which is d normal price we pay he said no dat I will pay him #1500 stopping at d junction for 8km and to my destination #2000 so felt uncomfortable wit d way he was acting that was wen I told him ok he should tak me back to where he picked me he said wat abt d fair I said I will pay him I want to collect money frm my friend to pay him d #2000 then he refused and said if I don't av money he has to take advantage of me using the "f" word then I got scared, tried running away. Everywhere is full of bush where will I run to self no houses, no cars and was already frightened which even made me got weak. He ran after me got me and I engaged in a fight with him because I had no choice, then he dragged me and pushed me down to d bush corner started rough handling me, hit me lips wit a blow I started bleeding frm d mouth, he tore my uniform. I was only shouting Jesus Jesus save me save me then at a point he left me and drove off with his bike. I jst believe that God intervene in my battle because I see no other reason why he would av left me nt accomplishing his aim to rape me and didn't collect my fone or any belongings. On the other hand govt should scrap this nysc or stop posting corpers to remote areas"

https://www.lailasblog.com/female-corps-member-narrates-almost-raped-okada-man-today/

Sorry o! but how is dis related to Nysc? is it only Corp members that are at risk of being raped? rephrase ur caption biko

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
AyamConfidence:

Guy you see this thing wey you write so?? No write or talk am again.... Na statements liked this dey give rapists morale

Am not in support of d bike man..his man hood suppose to be used as gizard..but u kw how trouser dey take be 4 girls wey get boo legs

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

gringrin na girl, no mind am suya don dey hungry.. am dz evening
no mind her! na near my house she dey
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:
Why she come dey show me her lips...the thing is that she didnt dress propely

Sorry sha

You fool there is no excuse to rape anybody its wrong .

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
missterious:

You sound stupid. So any girl wearing tight trousers is looking for rape.

Wrong interpretation...
i wont blame you..i blame ur nebor, he is the reason for ur misfortunes
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Organs(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Three things me i see here. One, weather normal price or not, i will still ask you so we are on the same page on the price, i will not assume....two, why argue with him on price in the middle of the bush, you're supposed to ask him to take you somewhere else with civilization before arguing with him also, why take okada for that distance? you can take cab or bus naa or engage an okada that is recognizable or that people talk about if that is a normal route for you, finally, one on one, you have your elbows and fingers and his balls, and his eyes, also, bust with sticks and stones all over the place, instead of leaving yourself to despair and shouting jesus jesus, you are supposed to fight with all your might, its one on one with your size and determination, it will be difficult for him to overpower and rape you. Leave the shouting of jesus for a last resort when you cannot do absolutely anything and all you have left is your mouth to scream, then you can scream the Jesus in his ear with all your might.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Sammyprinceson(f): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
You caused it. Your Karkki is too tight to the extent all d meat in your body is showing its size.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Diso60090:
no mind her! na near my house she dey

Cook indomie 4 her na
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by PTNL: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Your trouser is too tight n tempting too. I'm sure u adjusted it to show your shape. Lucky you, thank God for His mercy n learn to kit up non provocatively next time.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sammyprinceson:
You caused it. Your Karkki is too tight to the extent all d meat in your body is showing its size.

You are supposed to be a girl right? Never give excuse for rapist even if a girl is naked No is No

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Boyooosa:

Is that other people's comment? embarassed

Ask Google grin
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Its a shame is see people giving excuses for s rapist this can only happen in naija .
No is no even if a girl is naked No is No
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Gentlevin:
Bro have u actually gone for youth service?...cos if u have , then u would have known that its what u are given that u wear over there. U will only be fortunate to find some1 to exchange if your wears or shoe is oversize......so bro she dressed well.....

Am actually serving now..u shud see how dz female corp members in my CDs dress..they av amended their khaki..bros if u see wetin i dey see..na God go epp pesin
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
PTNL:
Your trouser is too tight n tempting too. I'm sure u adjusted it to show your shape. Lucky you, thank God for His mercy n learn to kit up non provocatively next time.

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
CDCEO001:
She didn't dress properly? So that's a good reason to rape a woman?
I didnt say so..did i?
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Fatasy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
so who and what saved you ooo
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
fuckerstard:

Where is your sense, animalistic persin.
Ur brain has started bringing out foam again abi
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
MaryBenn:

Keep sucking ur weed grin grin grin
Dress up and meet me at mama nkechi's joint
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by motun2017(f): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
i blivd her 100% .during one fuel scarcity some years back i took bike in ikenne arnd 7pm d bike man said 500n n i agreed coz m aiidy running late(d price z 150n on a normal day) wen we got to d middle of d road he told me he z no longer going to sagam except if i agree to follow him home ist .mhen dt day sha i spent lik anoda hour on dt bushy part in d dark. crazyass motherf*ckers okadariders evrywer!!
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by trueorfalse: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:
Why she come dey show me her lips...the thing is that she didnt dress propely

Sorry sha
y are ppl so senseless. Even if she is nude does that give any man the right to rape her? Its ppl that have the tendency to rape that will indirectly support the man by blaming her for dressing. U for tell the man to go rape all the mad women wey naked for road too na since they are indecently dressed too. Pls stop supporting evil
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Perfectionist11:
Not trying to justify his actions.But,if our ladies must dress to kill- with tight fitting clothes to display their shape,they might as well get a bodyguard.

In overseas,its mostly the celebrities that dress provocatively albeit with rugged looking bodyguards behind them_a look into their murderous eyes will dissolve all evil thoughts going on in your head.

This is exactly how rapist apologist start their statements @ "I am not trying to justify his actions but"... But what??
Kids get raped, babies get raped, men get raped, old women. Should they all start going about with bodyguards? How were they dressed?

You people should stop seeing it as women problem, and condemn something that is bad!!!!!

Imarnuel04:

Equally disgusted by some of these comments. Men need to understand. It doesn't matter how a lady is dressed. She is NOT "asking for it". It doesn't give them the right to séxually assault a woman because of the way she's dressed.

When a woman is a victim of rape, they must shift the goal post. Very typical to blame the victim, they forget rapists are reading. Same way they justify violence, ritual killings...any evil. The victim just has to be a female and she must be the one at fault.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by trueorfalse: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

God bless u
a rapist is a rapist. They can even rape a reverend sister. I guess u are one cos u support it.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
motun2017:
i blivd her 100% .during one fuel scarcity some years back i took bike in ikenne arnd 7pm d bike man said 500n n i agreed coz m aiidy running late(d price z 150n on a normal day) wen we got to d middle of d road he told me he z no longer going to sagam except if i agree to follow him home ist .mhen dt day sha i spent lik anoda hour on dt bushy part in d dark. crazyass motherf*ckers okadariders evrywer!!
Whoa
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Maybe your chest was hitting hard on his back and your thick and sexy laps overlapping their boundaries.

....just look at yourself now, sister!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Maybe your chest was hitting hard on his back and your thick and sexy laps overlapping their boundaries, making him to misfire his okada.

....just look at yourself now, sister!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

Cook indomie 4 her na
na the last 8 me cook just now
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by motun2017(f): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
ibkayee:
Whoa
i swear its crazy out there.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
But why scrap NYSC because of a prostitute.....who does home delivery services

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by sekem: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jaytecq:
so because motor jam person, people should not drive again?

anyway... thank God she wasn't raped.

Na wa o!

As long as the benefits of NYSC surpasses its demerits, I don't see why the programme should be discontinued.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by socialmallam(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Check her very well She look so sexy & temting embarassedCheck her very well She look so sexy & temting
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Philipcuidate: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
dinma007:
A corps member serving in Ibadan, Wannirebie Ayo has narrated how an Okada man almost raped her today on her way to NYSC secretariat from her PPA.

"I got the greatest shock of my life today when I was almost raped by an okada man. I got dressed up left my house heading to the Secretariat in another community nt up to 30kms away frm my PPA, b4 I enter d bike d man said he wants to use the bush that he is having running stomach then I agreed and waited when he was done we left getting to some point around 4kms he stopped and said he wants to use d bush again.
Not wasting much time he came back start asking me, how much am I paying ? I told him it's a fixed price na that's nt wat we should argue abt when he insist I said it's #300 which is d normal price we pay he said no dat I will pay him #1500 stopping at d junction for 8km and to my destination #2000 so felt uncomfortable wit d way he was acting that was wen I told him ok he should tak me back to where he picked me he said wat abt d fair I said I will pay him I want to collect money frm my friend to pay him d #2000 then he refused and said if I don't av money he has to take advantage of me using the "f" word then I got scared, tried running away. Everywhere is full of bush where will I run to self no houses, no cars and was already frightened which even made me got weak. He ran after me got me and I engaged in a fight with him because I had no choice, then he dragged me and pushed me down to d bush corner started rough handling me, hit me lips wit a blow I started bleeding frm d mouth, he tore my uniform. I was only shouting Jesus Jesus save me save me then at a point he left me and drove off with his bike. I jst believe that God intervene in my battle because I see no other reason why he would av left me nt accomplishing his aim to rape me and didn't collect my fone or any belongings. On the other hand govt should scrap this nysc or stop posting corpers to remote areas"

https://www.lailasblog.com/female-corps-member-narrates-almost-raped-okada-man-today/
Unfortunate
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by easydozy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
dinma007:

When they too won't dress well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.