Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (39781 Views)

Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo / Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
What is this one saying?
fairfora:
Sahara reporters and confusion. How can a president for that matter order a sack of a worker he's aware of his reinstatement in the first place? Does it sound normal? Does Sahara reporter know what it means to occupy the seat of a president? There are some actions you don't take to avoid your image being dented as president. Buhari couldn't have reinstated maina and now sack him this evening. The two edges don't match at all. One thing I know buhari for, which makes some people feel he's not flexible, is the fact that he doesn't give-in to pressure from the people. Whatever he plans to do to tackle a rot, nobody, not even his wife can discourage him. Maina's sack wasn't as a result of pressure from any side. He took the right decision at the right time and as he deemed it fit, period!

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
SillyMods:

So, this thing, you're back from your ban? Just one day?
Too many silly mods here indeed.

What have I done to you that you seek a long ban for me ? Spread love not hate and lets figh bad governance together

6 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Cheapy: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
deji17:
No amount of wailing will bring back Jonad.aft and the PDP.ig looting crew. No matter what you try to accuse Buhari Govt of, we know that the klepto.. in the last Admin are far worst. So wail, till you cant wail no more. But you cant win in 2019.

You have no shame at all.

9 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by deji17: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cheapy:

You have no shame at all.

You must be referring to yourself..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Boyooosa(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Ofcourse we all knew Buhari had to be aware of Mainas appointment because it was a top level appointment and only the Presidency can give the nod for such appointment to happen . Buhari must also do the right thing by also disengaging himself from the office of yhe President if he has any honour or except tge honour he has is the proverbial honor amongst thieves ... Sarrki where are you when I need your patriotic endorsements na
Its not a crime to endorse an appointment innerror but embezzling $2m is a No No!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by SillyMods: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What have I done to you that you seek a long ban for me ? Spread love not hate and lets figh bad governance together
You're preaching love despite countless hate-filled posts from you to me?

Rehabilitate yourself first.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Omooba77: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

We actually thought Jonathan was clueless, and that he relied on his cabinets to make crucial decisions for him, not until we voted this ball-less old demented cattle rearer. Seriously, when are we going to have a president that knows what he's doing?
When we youth understand what we are doing and stop being sentimental.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by musa234(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cursed Was the day I voted this tribalised, incompetent and corrupt government.

7 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
President in coma.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Awoo88: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Na me na angry angry
so what happen I thought buhari is infallible

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Boyooosa:

Its not a crime to endorse an appointment innerror but embezzling $2m is a No No!

Who embezzled 2 million dollars abeg

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by chuksjuve(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
notindome:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/922489271747006464

His first line of defense when he accused of plagiarism was ... An overzealous deputy director was responsible
When the Idp camp was bombed..
The line of defense was " mistakenly"
Now he was misguided..

Leadership is about taking responsibilities but but Buhari is exhibiting irresponsibility on per second billing..

Baba doesn't have any clue on what leadership is ..
Always looking for whom to blame...

Shame on Nigerians who voted a blame trading personality as leader and president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by breakeven: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
9japrof:
We know all along that this "fight on corruption" is nothing but a political brouhaha to sideline opposition or people who are not on the same page with him.

Buhari is a monumental failure no doubt, but how he got this repackaging that made people sign off on him still keeps me astonished
Buhari was never repackaged. He is still his old self.we were carried away by their lies and our hatred for gej.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by obonujoker(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
deji17:
No amount of wailing will bring back Jonad.aft and the PDP.ig looting crew. No matter what you try to accuse Buhari Govt of, we know that the klepto.. in the last Admin are far worst. So wail, till you cant wail no more. But you cant win in 2019.

Pious Muslim, so you support corruption grin

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Splashme: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
greatermax77:
PMB is the worst cunning & most trickish person.
But many gullible thought he is a man of integrity
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Lekewatt(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Even if Obama, clinton, blair, macron, etc become 9ja presido. Dem hands go fall like bubu own. 9ja don mayamaya, sotey spiritual hypo no go fit clean am. Let us just shit down n watch d telemundo. embarassed
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by deji17: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
obonujoker:

Pious Muslim, so you support corruption grin

Corrupt Muslim, you were born and weaned into corruption...

Senseless rant from the wailing crew. The same President approved the reinstatement and the same person sent EFCC against the guy. Incoherent rant from sore losers of the last admin forming "anti corruption" When are you showing up in court with your Uncle Nurse Metuh or is it Jonapi.g?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by obonujoker(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
deji17:

Corrupt Muslim, you were born and weaned into corruption...

Why are you supporting corruption bro, its not good....

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by deji17: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
obonujoker:

Why are you supporting corruption bro, its not good....

The same President approved the reinstatement and the same person sent EFCC against the guy to seal his house. Incoherent rant from sore losers of the last admin forming "anti corruption" When are you showing up in court with your Uncle Nurse Metuh or is it Jonapi.g?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ever fake SR. What is the meaning of Source?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by obonujoker(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
deji17:

The same President approved the reinstatement and the same person sent EFCC against the guy to seal his house. Incoherent rant from sore losers of the last admin forming "anti corruption" When are you showing up in court with your Uncle Nurse Metuh or is it Jonapi.g?

Mo feel kpe oni opolo...egbon ejoo ema binu... keep supporting your corruption...

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by tuscani: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
onatisi:

you dont know buhari
he is a dullardinhoo which means a creative dullard

just wait before the week runs out you will hear another of his "dullardism" exploits
creative dullard... Bad mouth

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by emmaitive(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
DesChyko:
In as much as the corruption in this government is in overdrive, I don't see Sahara Reporters as a creditable body to give one ultimately believeable news

NEXT!! angry
buh if it wea pdp nw it will be true abi

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by openmine(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
GEJ right now....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by deji17: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
obonujoker:

Mo feel kpe oni opolo...egbon ejoo ema binu... keep supporting your corruption...
Ode ni e. Opolo ti elude e ti pe ti pe. Ala ini ironu ara inu igbe.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by tuscani: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
skytouch2:
I told people in my office then that buhari is a disaster . they never listened. APC is a worst political party .they got to power through corruption, lies and propaganda. You won't see that useless sarki to comment about maina s issue nether will you see Femi adesina nor pa liar Mohammed here.
Efcc is just as useless as a tissue paper. Honestly, in a sane environment, the national assembly would have impeached the dullard buhari by now
tissue paper is useful.it is a used tissue paper that is useless, so efcc is a used tissue paper

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
automatix:
they are better than other news outlets in Nigeria
emmaitive:
buh if it wea pdp nw it will be true abi

This post of mine was made on February 15th, 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2151013/factual-fiction-called-sahara-reporters

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by mabea: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
The leadership of this country is compromised if not tell me why the president should not be impeached

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by mabea: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
It is difficult to swallow the fact that buhari is actually the president of this country. It's like a nightmare

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Mysselff2: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
masinga07:
Buhari is just a useless somebody and bloody liar. Fighting corruption indeed

Hahahahahahaha
A pig will never change its dirty smelly ways, so Buhari cannot stop being corrupt and evil

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Awoo88:

You posted this or a fake moniker posing as you
Rilwayne001 is Yoruba grin
The alliance has crumbled remember grin

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by dfrost: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

Honour?

Can you find such exalted virtue among thieves?

Yes. There is actually honour among theives. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.