Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,150 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (39772 Views)

Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo / Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by degamemaster(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
God thank you so much for vindicating us , when we told people that this man is a dullardistic criminal , they refused to listen, now see what is happening. All scams that buhari and his cabal are perpetuating will soon come to light .
The boko haram of the world , the school children kidnapping, the Sudanese jubril and many uncountable atrocious act been perpetuated by buhari and co would soon be exposed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Kaslyni: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
deji17:

Dolt, calling someone "fish brain" Hopeless loser. Rather than get good education, the zombie is busy writing trash... The only thing in the empty skull, is abuse and insult.
*Chuckles* look who uses the term "Zombie" you really aren't redeemable. #IncurrableZombie

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by deji17: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kaslyni:
*Chuckles* look who uses the term "Zombie" you really aren't redeemable. #IncurrableZombie
The word Zombie aptly describes you. That is why you use it often. You failed miserably in projecting yourself on others. It only exposes you for the Zombie that you have become..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Gerrad12: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
We gave the person leading country maximum support and respect before but now i can only pray that you leave Aso rock before your tenue expire if not.......

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
9japrof:
We know all along that this "fight on corruption" is nothing but a political brouhaha to sideline opposition or people who are not on the same page with him.

Buhari is a monumental failure no doubt, but how he got this repackaging that made people sign off on him still keeps me astonished
True! Whenever he was asked what he'll do if won 2015 election, his response is ' I will light kwarafsion' shocked From day one I knew Buhari was a monumental failure. Gberra passingshot ceaseless

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Realist2: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
greatermax77:
PMB is the worst cunning & most trickish person.
But many gullible thought he is a man of integrity
Exactly my thought, Buhari has never achieve anything on merit before , he is silently corrupt, 100% desperate, 98 % bigotry, 99% tribalistic,100% clueless and 98.5% vengeful.
His the only man who joined Nigerian Army with attestation letter, become a president without meeting the stipulated requirements of the constitution. It baffles me when zombies associate the word integrity with him .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
onatisi:
we said it that the greatest mistake nigeria will ever make in her 57 years of existence is voting for buhari . he simply has no mental ability to think deep , that is why he hardly grants interviews . he cant dialogue intellectually because he will be exposed
E no go better for all the Afonja people that contributed in bringing this man to power. They should go and ask God for mercy!

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
deji17:
No amount of wailing will bring back Jonad.aft and the PDP.ig looting crew. No matter what you try to accuse Buhari Govt of, we know that the klepto.. in the last Admin are far worst. So wail, till you cant wail no more. But you cant win in 2019.
Whoever that did to you is very strong. Receive deliverance...!

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Kaslyni: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
deji17:

The word Zombie aptly describes you. That is why you use it often. You failed miserably in projecting yourself on others. It only exposes you for the Zombie that you have become..
*laughs* @least for starters I'm apparently not the one seen defending the indefenssible "Night-king zombie in chief" of the federal republic... you better quit embarrasing yourself son

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by shallysgirl: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Not just that, a religious and tribal bigot.
masinga07:
Buhari is just a useless somebody and bloody liar. Fighting corruption indeed

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by deji17: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kaslyni:
*laughs* @least for starters I'm apparently not the one seen defending the indefenssible "Night-king zombie in chief" of the federal republic... you better quit embarrasing yourself son
Zombie, keep repeating yourself like a broken record. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Kaslyni: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
OgologoDimkpa:
Whoever that did to you is very strong. Receive deliverance...!
He has obviously crossed the redemtion line... it is finnished!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Kaslyni: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
deji17:

Zombie, keep repeating yourself like a broken record. grin grin grin grin grin
Come to think of it... I actually was quite generous to have reffered to you as "fish brain" cus zombies are actually known to come "brainlessly factory fitted" hence I shouldn't be found exchaging words with one. Goodnight
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

We actually thought Jonathan was clueless, and that he relied on his cabinets to make crucial decisions for him, not until we voted this ball-less old demented cattle rearer. Seriously, when are we going to have a president that knows what he's doing?
If somebody told me in 2015 that you will post something like this about Buhari in 2017 I won't agree, but thank God we all are in it together.

As for Buhari, i no get strength to talk embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by mechanics(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
This whole drama is very funny o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Feraz(m): 12:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

We actually thought Jonathan was clueless, and that he relied on his cabinets to make crucial decisions for him, not until we voted this ball-less old demented cattle rearer. Seriously, when are we going to have a president that knows what he's doing?
ROFL!!! Bros, you con wail pass wailers these days so oh! After shouting your lungs out 2015! grin

BeeBeeOoh:
If somebody told me in 2015 that you will post something like this about Buhari in 2017 I won't agree, but thank God we all are in it together.

As for Buhari, i no get strength to talk embarassed
LOL!! Even those in my timeline who campaigned for him haven't said pim! The way people go take attack them eh!

I just dey wait Sarrki, Passingshots and Uncle Gbawe!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by KanwuliaExtra: 3:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Only 2 1/2 years?

Bihari!!! Tinubu!!!

See una lives? cheesy
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by deadBIAFRA: 3:19am On Oct 24, 2017
SAI BUHARI 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS NOT AWARE!!!!!!!! THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER MADE IN NAIJA!!!!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by deadBIAFRA: 3:22am On Oct 24, 2017
[b][/b]GOOD 2 GO BABA BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!! CORRUPT PPL ALWAYS HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by zanga420: 5:11am On Oct 24, 2017
Sunnycliff:
They will say is corruption fighting anti corruption, that's why Maina have to be reinstated

*IF NOT FOR PMB: A REJOINDER*

How would you know that the SGF Babachir Lawal has been on suspension without any prosecution or open media trial for #233million grass cutting fraud after 5 months.

How would you know that the chief of staff Abba kyari #500million MTN bribe has been swept under the rug without media trial or EFCC investigation

How would you know that the Ikoyigate $43million has no owner after 5months of discovery and the self proclaimed owner (NIA DG) is just on suspension and hasn't been arrested or prosecuted.

How would you know that a serving General in the Nigerian Army can afford to acquire properties in Dubai on army salary as in the case of General Buratai who hasn't been prosecuted or investigated by the EFCC.

How would you know that after budgeting #3.2billion for Aso Rock clinic, the president still spent over 100days in UK getting medical treatment.

How would you know that IGP #120billion bribe and sex for promotions allegations hasn't been looked into by the presidency.

How would you know that the biggest corruption case in the history of Nigeria is been ignored by the presidency. A $26billion NNPC scam contract indicting the GMD of NNPC and Mr President.

How would you know that the presidency spent #1.2trillion on capital projects without evidence of details

How would you know that the president has refused to name a substantive petroleum minister after 22months but he promised to be the minister for only 18months.

How would you know that the accalimed missing chibok girls are being released in batches even if they are being released from the moon

The comic conclusion is that, *IF NOT FOR PMB,
How would you know that a sick president recuperating in London with an official letter to the National Assembly transferring executive powers to the vice president is signing NNPC contracts on his sick bed.

say no more. A
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2017
Feraz:
ROFL!!! Bros, you con wail pass wailers these days so oh! After shouting your lungs out 2015! grin

LOL!! Even those in my timeline who campaigned for him haven't said pim! The way people go take attack them eh!

I just dey wait Sarrki, Passingshots and Uncle Gbawe!
Buhari is just an ogbonge and personified failure. I always pity his online warlords because, it's not easy to defend such a failure embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by talk2percy(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2017
I have always known Buhari to be a painted sepulchre!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari is just an ogbonge and personified failure. I always pity his online warlords because, it's not easy to defend such a failure embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by monex(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2017
chuksjuve:

His first line of defense when he accused of plagiarism was ... An overzealous deputy director was responsible
When the Idp camp was bombed..
The line of defense was " mistakenly"
Now he was misguided..

Leadership is about taking responsibilities but but Buhari is exhibiting irresponsibility on per second billing..

Baba doesn't have any clue on what leadership is ..
Always looking for whom to blame...

Shame on Nigerians who voted a blame trading personality as leader and president.

to be honest. I dont understand why everyone else takes the blame except him. If the government functions alone without him then why do we need him. Osibanjo can as well take over.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Nuheights(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2017
greatermax77:
PMB is the worst cunning & most trickish person.
But many gullible thought he is a man of integrity
I sincerely thought too he was a man of integrity, but now I'm absolutely convinced that I was wrong!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by newoffer: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2017
Leez:

pls name dm bcus 90% of d perm secs under gej are gone
allison,oduah,dasuki,metuh and co are out of govt and are facing charges
omokiri,okupe and abati are out of govt
badeh is facing charges too
so i ask again who?
oh while u are at it take a look at ur calender and see we are in 2017 not 2015
I meant their characters are leading to past players
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by GodpunishBuhari: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Awoo88:

You posted this or a fake moniker posing as you

His senses has been restored since
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by baganas: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Jonathan was a prophet but we didnt understand then When is said " stealing wasnt corruption" he was actually referring to tge coming of the Buhari govt
Yes but don't forget that get appointed maina in 2010 and he did the stealing not corruption during his tenure. Pmb may or may not be aware of mainas reinstatement but now he has disengaged him and is looking circumstances that led to his reinstatement. Let's hope something comes out of this.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2017
baganas:

Yes but don't forget that get appointed maina in 2010 and he did the stealing not corruption during his tenure. Pmb may or may not be aware of mainas reinstatement but now he has disengaged him and is looking circumstances that led to his reinstatement. Let's hope something comes out of this.

Are you for real
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Awoo88:

You posted this or a fake moniker posing as you
rilwayne001 lack common sense, I don't know he is this senseless, just believed without proved.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Apoztl3(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
elChapo1:
those 13m voters really signed up for a "one chance government". shame fall on you all
It's 15m actually
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by MONITZ: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sunnycliff:
They will say is corruption fighting anti corruption, that's why Maina have to be reinstated

*IF NOT FOR PMB: A REJOINDER*

How would you know that the SGF Babachir Lawal has been on suspension without any prosecution or open media trial for #233million grass cutting fraud after 5 months.

How would you know that the chief of staff Abba kyari #500million MTN bribe has been swept under the rug without media trial or EFCC investigation

How would you know that the Ikoyigate $43million has no owner after 5months of discovery and the self proclaimed owner (NIA DG) is just on suspension and hasn't been arrested or prosecuted.

How would you know that a serving General in the Nigerian Army can afford to acquire properties in Dubai on army salary as in the case of General Buratai who hasn't been prosecuted or investigated by the EFCC.

How would you know that after budgeting #3.2billion for Aso Rock clinic, the president still spent over 100days in UK getting medical treatment.

How would you know that IGP #120billion bribe and sex for promotions allegations hasn't been looked into by the presidency.

How would you know that the biggest corruption case in the history of Nigeria is been ignored by the presidency. A $26billion NNPC scam contract indicting the GMD of NNPC and Mr President.

How would you know that the presidency spent #1.2trillion on capital projects without evidence of details

How would you know that the president has refused to name a substantive petroleum minister after 22months but he promised to be the minister for only 18months.

How would you know that the accalimed missing chibok girls are being released in batches even if they are being released from the moon

The comic conclusion is that, *IF NOT FOR PMB,
How would you know that a sick president recuperating in London with an official letter to the National Assembly transferring executive powers to the vice president is signing NNPC contracts on his sick bed.

Chai,Nigeria is finished with this crop of leaders.I like the fact that Bubu was finally given the chance to become a civilian president so that he could fool himself and drain off whatever remained of his little integrity if not we would have continued to hear stuffs like;"Buhari ,the best president Nigeria never had",we have him now and we can all see the wonders he's been yearning to perform when he was contesting and losing continuously ...Honestly I just can't wait for 2019 to arrive in earnest ,and my constitutional right I must perform to push this abysmal government off the seat and down the abyss.. On a more serious note,I don't hope to see a situation where this clueless and useless government is booted out and yet refuses to leave the seat,hmm all hell will be let loose on that day and the whole world's attention would shift to Nigeria because when the PDP was voted out they acted like a gentleman and they left the seat thereby setting a precedent..I know that if it was Buhari he wouldn't have done same because he is accustomed to flagrantly disobeying constituted authority with an "I don't give a bleep attitude"...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order / APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) / Abba Kyari Meets Ambode After The Rescue Of Kidnapped Lagos Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.