Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,081 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:32 AM

Women Are Truly "Wonderful" And Funny Creatures. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Truly "Wonderful" And Funny Creatures. (632 Views)

My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil / South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Truly "Wonderful" And Funny Creatures. by pimpchi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lemme make it short and simple......
There is this girl I met last year(an ex). It was such a short relationship and fast forward...she chatted me up last week cos I guess, she went through my social media handles and probably adjudged that life has really given me a face-lift.. Then the chat went down this way....
Girl: hello dearie, how are u doing(blah blah)
Me: I am doing great.
Girl: you forgot me nah... Where do u stay now??
Me: (at this point, I purposely told her that I still stay at my former area and still living in my self contain) lol....
Na so communication went dead....... Lolz.
I called her up and asked for us to see but she claimed that she is always busy... I was really having fun with d game.
After like 2days, I apologized to her that I lied and sent her pictures of my new apartment and my new car... She has been calling and disturbing me since then that she wanna see me..... Lol.... #Opportunist
Re: Women Are Truly "Wonderful" And Funny Creatures. by laliga01: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lolx....i guess you know what niggas do to those kind of girls..
She acted so predictable that she so much interested in where things are rossy.
Invite her and play along....until you tire.
I so much dislike opportunist.
Re: Women Are Truly "Wonderful" And Funny Creatures. by emmyid(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
shocked wawu! Na today you sabi? Upload good, rich looking pics on Facebook, and watch how different girls would chat you up begging for money, and recharge card
Re: Women Are Truly "Wonderful" And Funny Creatures. by Homeboiy: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
I pity girls oo

See as one guy dey near me now de lie gv him girl say e never touch girl since two months

And he dey with babe now dey kiss
Re: Women Are Truly "Wonderful" And Funny Creatures. by pimpchi(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Business is open

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Sex And Crime (18+) / Ha / What To Do When Dating A Married Man with kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.