Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nysc Online Reg. Starts Tomorrow! Vital Info For 2017 Batch B Pcms In Lagos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Online Reg. Starts Tomorrow! Vital Info For 2017 Batch B Pcms In Lagos (788 Views)

POP Date For 2017 Batch B Stream 2 / NYSC Announce Passing Out Date For 2017/2018 Batch A Stream 1 / Thread For 2017 BATCH B Stream 2 Pcms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Online Reg. Starts Tomorrow! Vital Info For 2017 Batch B Pcms In Lagos by easycafe(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION STARTS TOMORROW!
Vital Info for 2017 Batch B PCMs IN LAGOS
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO FINISH NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION?
======ANS======
The total cost for NYSC Online registration for Mobilization is N4,500.
This include the N3,000 for Call-up letter charge which is to be paid with your master card.
DO I NEED TO BE PRESENT FOR THE REGISTRATION?
====ANS=====
YES, This is because your thumb must be captured (thumbprinting).
Due to this reason, NYSC do not allow proxy registration.

*** WHERE TO DO NYSC 2017 BATCH 'B' ONLINE REGISTRATION: ****
[/b]In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to REGISTER WITH NYSC ACCREDITED CENTERS / CYBER CAFES.
At EASYCAFE LTD, being an NYSC Accredited centers for over 4Years (when online registration begin) you are ensured a seamless registration with our professionals.
[b]WHEN DO I REGISTER?

=====ANS=====
The registration starts on 20th of April through 6MAY, 2017. You can do the registration within these days.
Please make sure you are registered before May 6, 2017.
I DID PART-TIME, HOW DO I COLLECT MY EXCEPTION LETTER?
=====ANS=====
For Part-time students, Although it is expected that your Name and details is already sent to NYSC by now. However, your mode of registrtion is not so different. You will go through the necessary registration, Make the necessary online payment as stated above. After the registration, you'll need to wait until when other corps are collecting NYSC Posting Letter, before your notification of Exception will be out.
HOW DO I GET PREPARED?
To get prepared for this Registration, Please DOWNLOAD THE NYSC PRE-ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM HERE. /NYSCformTemplate
Print this form, fill and bring it along with you to EASYCAFE (Opposite LASPOTECH)
WHAT KIND OF PASSPORT DO I USE?
=====ANS=====
NYSC updated portal is now VERY strick with Passport Photograph.
Due to this reason, we advice prospective corps to suspend passport photograph till point of registration for Best Size, Exposure and Dimension.
WHERE IS EASYCAFE LOCATED?
====ANS====
Our Office is located Directly Opposite LASPOTECH, in Ikorodu.
Tel: 2348169902622 (Text, Whatzapp, Call for more Direction)

http://www.easy24.com.ng/2017/10/nysc-2017-batch-b-registration-all-you.html

Re: Nysc Online Reg. Starts Tomorrow! Vital Info For 2017 Batch B Pcms In Lagos by alasco1(m): 12:32am On Oct 24, 2017
I hail o... Easy!

(1) (Reply)

Katsina State Increases Corps Members’ Welfare Package By 200 Percent / 10 Techniques To Get A Good National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Placement / How To Save Your Nysc Allowee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.