Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt (27794 Views)

63 Vehicles, 98 Shops Burnt In Abule Egba Pipeline Fire / Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Port Harcourt Tanker Explosion: Church, Hotel, Shops Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by ijustdey: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
By John Mkom Jalingo.

At least one person has been confirmed dead,with shops worth millions of naira looted and burnt following a clash between Muslims and Christian youth in Dan-Anacha, a town in Gassol local government area of Taraba State.

An eyewitness, Mr. Titus Gowon told our correspondent on phone that trouble started at about 8:00pm on Sunday following a misunderstanding between Muslims and Christian youth at a brothel in the town.

According to him, a Christian youth was sighted with a Muslim’s praying bead and was accosted by four Muslim boys who accused him of blasphemy, beat him up and handed him and his friend to the police for detention.

He narrated that worried by their actions and why the police have to detain the two, some youth mobilised and went to the police station demanding for the release of the boys.

“While at the police station, the Muslim boys in their numbers attacked them, leading to the escalation of the misunderstanding.

More details soon

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/one-killed-shops-burnt-muslims-christians-youth-clash-taraba/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by folashade96(f): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Which big Nigerian Blog Or website is unbiased that will post the complete truth about a particular issue without anyform of centiments? am asking because i have a ground breaking revealation to make about Nigerian

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
One story to divert our attention from Mainagate

11 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Fidelismaria: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
sauce?
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by GuyWise(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
folashade96:
Which big Nigerian Blog Or website is unbiased that will post the complete truth about a particular issue without anyform of cS.entiments? am asking because i have a ground breaking revealation to make about Nigerian
You can post it on nairaland and blogs will copy it.

20 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by royalsgist: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
any of us
folashade96:
Which big Nigerian Blog Or website is unbiased that will post the complete truth about a particular issue without anyform of centiments? am asking because i have a ground breaking revealation to make about Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Imagine the reason the boy was beaten up?

Don't these Islamic fanatics have a job or are they the soilders of Mohammed?

Islam needs to be revisted and a Renaissance done on it

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

This your own hate for Islam nawa o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
EzeEbira:

This your own hate for Islam nawa o
It's not hate for Islam rather I'm fighting for the preservation of humans

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by wisenewgem(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
n
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by JuneOctober(f): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by wildcatter23(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by ghostdvirus(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
folashade96:

I trust nairaland

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by ElPadrino33: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
God please deliver us from the woes of this country

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by buffalowings: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Religious extremists

We are yet to be intellectually capacitated to think for ourselves
Rather than being bound by the shackles of religion.

To nack dem jazz dey hungry me

There is a slowpoke below me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Opakan2: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
who are the christian youths? Ipob yewts

Na dem dey drag land with bonafide owners like people wey dem swear for. Ion pity any of them.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Abfinest007(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
b
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by mightyhazel: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
hausa moslems shaa

As a roman catholic Christian ,i will definitely feel indifferent if i see a non christian holding a rosary chaplet... if anything, i may suspect that hez fascinated by the Catholic rosary and may be on his way to encountering christ.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
I don't believe this
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by YelloweWest: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
angry
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nonsense. They see find them and jail them all
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by josielewa(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
stupid youths....chai naija future don cast...like father like children...i will keep praying for their sense anyway....at the brothel..i swear na olosho cause fight...

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by ghostdvirus(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Bros pls wait for the full srory
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Adaumunocha(f): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
We don't need another civil war please

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by coolk(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
angry
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Bodmas02: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fanatic but not fanatics idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away / 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.