Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Is It Bad To Help Someone? Read My Story. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Bad To Help Someone? Read My Story. (489 Views)

Pls Help Someone Has Hacked My Bank Account / Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share / Motivation, Come In And Help Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Help Someone? Read My Story. by NaeChris: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
A private number rang my phone as at 2am. I woke up, picked the call and this was our conversation.
Me: Hello? Who am i speaking to?
Caller: It's your friend from the UK.
(i remembered that common video about yahoo guys)
Me: which one of them are you?
Caller: Don't tell me you have forgotten me so soon.
Me: (chuckles) No i haven't but be specific.
Caller: Guess.
(Now this bros has a typical yoruba tone).
Me: Chucks?
Caller: Hahahah you got it correctly.
(As a legit igbo 'boy' full of igbo sense, i switched from english to igbo).
Me: Heeee Chuks kedu? Nna omego ezigbo odu o.
Caller: (Being smart enough) Hahahah you know we can't speak our local dialet here in UK in public.
Me: Oook thats true. How is UK?
Caller: UK is fine o. How is everyone?
Me: We are fine o. Baba life here no be beans o.
Caller: (Chuckles) Yeah i understand. See i sent you two phones and some money. I gave it to a friend of mine over here who was travelling back to give it to you.
Me: Ah! Thank you ooo.
Caller: Save this phone number, it is the phone number of the man, his name is Fred. (Then he called the number). Call him by 7am today so that you can collect the money and the items.
Me: Thanks alot bro. You too much.
(Fast forward till 7am).
Me: (Flashed the number, he being so desperate, called)..
Me: Morning sir, am i speaking with Mr. Fred?

Fred: Yes.
Me: Sorry to flash you sir, i don't have enough airtime now and to get airtime will take a good effort from where am staying.
Fred: No problem, how can i help you?
Me: My friend by name Chuks who base in the UK sent me some money and two phones through you to give to me.
Fred: Oh yes, he told me. But the problem is, i am in Kaduna. Uhmmm you know what? Send me 5k so that i can end it through way-bill. Where do you stay?
Me: Aba. But sir, i don't have any money now, thats why Chucks sent me that money. Ok see what will happen, use your money and process the way-bill, send the phones and collect your share from the money Chucks gave you.
Fred: You are stupid. (Ends call)
Me. Hahahahahahahahahahah.
Re: Is It Bad To Help Someone? Read My Story. by Fidelismaria: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
lame
Re: Is It Bad To Help Someone? Read My Story. by sorextee(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
I cant read someone shld help me read..

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Bags 2017 FIFA Best Player Award. / Romance / Falz And Him Ogbenge Album Wey Him Title 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.