Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. (2254 Views)

Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Message In My Email / Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars / Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by JaneMafrodite(f): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
All these poor 5 naira fuckboys on nairaland should stop sending me mails,
I am taken., infact i have a guy if its money i need he will give it to me very well.

If its fucck i also need he will also give it to me wella wella.
So stop contacting me pls, thanks.
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by bigtt76(f): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin iranu abasha
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by greatnaija01: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
our 2FACE huntress you are here claiming you are taken YET in your other thread today you are declaring to the world that you wanna fvck 2baba abi?

you are already cheap but you do not yet know. Instead of upgrading your mental faculty to do better things at your age... you are here seeking attention over sex.

BOYS only go for girls they can afford... the kind of guys who notice you are actually your worth.

STOP YA EMPTY BRAGs

JaneMafrodite:
I am taken., infact i have a guy if its money i need he will give it to me very well.

8 Likes

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
They have heard. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by fuckboys: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

2 Likes

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by IamLovely: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
please show us screenshot of those fvckbois

Monday night smack down..
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by ekensi01: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Even if you are the last girl left on earth i will never mail you, its beta being a gay.

Calling someone #5 and telling us about your Billionnaira bf is the most useless tin a slut would do.

If dat guy marry you(comment reserve.)

#Who_you_help?

7 Likes

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Ebios(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
All these poor 5 naira.......
This shows pride on ur part..

The use of the f word makes u look like an unlearned girl

1 Like

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by ekensi01: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamLovely:

Monday night smart down..
Yea, show us OP.
From you mail. Or you're using Nokia 2700 to make noise here.

1 Like

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by IamSINZ(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamLovely:

Monday night smart smack down..

You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Theophilus00(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
kontinue
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by IamLovely: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamSINZ:

You're welcome smiley
thanks kiss
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by sorextee(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Only an aristo/ hustler will write this poo.
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
*** let get ready to rummmmmble****
grin grin

1 Like

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by kingxsamz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
WHAT YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW IS THAT THE PERSON BEHIND THAT MONIKER IS A GUY. THE DP ON THAT MONIKER ISN'T THE PICTURE OF THE OWNER OF THAT MONIKER...
THIS IS JUST ANOTHER FOOL ON THE LOOSE.

5 Likes

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by fuckboys: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
greatnaija01:
our 2FACE huntress you are here claiming you are taken YET in your other thread today you are declaring to the world that you wanna fvck 2baba abi?

you are already cheap but you do not yet know. Instead of upgrading your mental faculty to do better things at your age... you are here seeking attention over sex.

BOYS only go for girls they can afford... the kind of guys who notice you are actually your worth.

STOP YA EMPTY BRAGs

stop flooding my mentions this goat , Fuckbo.ys is a moniker here, when you wanna qoute something so unnecessary you edit out my moniker angry
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Ladyjumong(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alright we 've notice you cool

1 Like

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Chigorkizz(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

May Be They Dn't Knw Hw U Smell Under There Thats Why.
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
And as a mumu that you are, you think relationship is all about money and sex... As big as you are, you still have no sensible goals attached to your relationship except money and sex... Smh, how senseless you can be...

Judging from your DP, you go don reach 38... Better stop chasing money, sex and cheap nairaland attention and think about how to make your life better!
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Othlera(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
lol una dn finish am turn am to #5 geh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by rawpadgin(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Single mum? Hmmm

What happened to the guy that got u pregnant?
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Sleekydee(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
Single mum? Hmmm
What happened to the guy that get u pregnant?
he becomes a father. u mite wanna use "got" now
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Anyone sending pms to op is sending pms to a guy ooo.not every female moniker is really handled by a ladycheesy.
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
All these hungry, dirty, smelly girls here claiming shit they only dream about when they have malaria. Billionaire boyfriend. And you're praying to Bleep tubaba and some other guys the other day
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by dmgr(m): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2017
You have now been noticed dude
can u now let us have peace
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Dasherz(f): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2017
this is what a former sister FLA.... posted till she was caught ... anyways congratulations you are noticed grin grin grin
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Dasherz(f): 12:14am On Oct 24, 2017
IamRaizo:
And as a mumu that you are, you think relationship is all about money and sex... As big as you are, you still have no sensible goals attached to your relationship except money and sex... Smh, how senseless you can be...

Judging from your DP, you go don reach 38... Better stop chasing money, sex and cheap nairaland attention and think about how to make your life better!

SAVAGE YOU ARE
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Augustap(f): 12:20am On Oct 24, 2017
This guy claiming to be a girl you've left your tuface hunt now it's nl boys again. Better make use of your remaining sense b4 you remain a fool forever

1 Like

Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

SAVAGE YOU ARE
I like you lipsrsealed

I still remember that beautiful eyes of yours, Wonder why you don't post your pics again embarassed
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by Dasherz(f): 12:35am On Oct 24, 2017
IamRaizo:
I like you lipsrsealed

I still remember that beautiful eyes of yours, Wonder why you don't post your pics again embarassed

lolz ..
I hope you're feeling better now grin
Re: All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. by uzoormah(m): 2:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Old mama like u..u don dey clock 40 o..keep on mumuring ur self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? / Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom / Are These Hot Pictures Too Erotic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.