Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) (9854 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / I Think I'm The Only Guy That Doesn't Like Sex At All!!!! / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
the guy below has it all. I aspire to be like him some day. He's talented. Sings with a charming voice and dramatises his scenes very well. All i can boost of is a distorted voice with little or no talent. He's supercute (no homo for now). Beird gang. My face is just like a wilderness with so many contours (big nose and ears).

He onced stayed abroad. In short, he's half american. I can't boast of even crossing seme border. He dresses nice. All i have is just taiwan clothes normally dumped at effurun market. He's the lady's man. You should watch 'bambi' and you would be mesmerised.

Celebrate your own peeps! He is jidenna

1 Like

Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
he's probably feeding on the best kind of food to look so good. Foreign food like berries, grapes, pomegrains and all while I dull and eat african salad (garri mixed with red oil).

In airforce voice, i'll get there soon smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
andreweb:
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:The white man is not indigenous to Africa. Africa is for Africans. Zimbabwe is for Zimbabweans, The white man is here as a second citizen. The only man you can trust is a dead white man.
huh.. I have a counter adage for you.

''those who dine with the gods should be ready to dance the dance of the spirits'' - franklin roosevelt 1919

3 Likes

Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by uncleiykeman(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Is he a white monkey? Which zoo is he from? Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Papadoh(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
MTCHEEW needless thread.
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by PenisCaP: 2:40am On Oct 24, 2017
A female should open this topic.. why u?
Sounds irritating angry
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by faby02: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2017
guy WTF. burst ur hole #pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by festwiz(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Gay!!! OP come and take...

4 Likes

Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Lotel: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2017
U go wait u go taya, until d tin burst by itself

1 Like

Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Lalas247(f): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2017
Pink lips Kai
Not rugged enough .... I’ll pass

We lost on sunday angry where were u
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Modelqwen(f): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2017
shocked

I like this guy music & sense of dressing.
He's JIDENNA, Enugu guy i guess.
042 state of mind.
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Lalas247(f): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2017
Boxer007 hole busters needed ASAP grin
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Why do I find this so wrong?
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by hanassholesolo: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2017
Dude looks feminine though.

1 Like

Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2017
PenisCaP:
A female should open this topic.. why u?
Sounds irritating angry
taah.. Allow me to drool. Look how healthy he looks.
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
NoFavors:
Why do I find this so wrong?
haha.. The heading caption was intentional to catch you guys attention. ''burst my hole'' is used figuratively to mean ''the only nigerian musician i can take seriously'' tongue
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
bignoisemaker:
haha.. The heading caption was intentional to catch you guys attention. ''burst my hole'' is used figuratively to mean ''the only nigerian musician i can take seriously'' tongue
oh! Ride on
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by arleck(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

I like this guy music & sense of dressing.
He's JIDENNA, Enugu guy i guess.
042 state of mind.
Just Look at way am sorrowfully staring at ur nipples undecided at dp..
am yet to locate ur boobs

Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Boxer0.07 hole busters needed ASAP grin
shocked
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Modelqwen(f): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
arleck:
Just Look at way am sorrowfully staring at ur nipples undecided at dp..
am yet to locate ur boobs

shocked

k
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by arleck(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Modelqwen:

shocked

k
accepty my sympathy undecided
Please Put em boobs on flick...
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by arleck(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Modelqwen:

shocked

k
accepty my sympathy undecided
Please Put em boobs on flick...
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Olibboy: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
You need a medicine.
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by dazzlingd(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Pink lips Kai
Not rugged enough .... I’ll pass

We lost on sunday angry where were u
@dp, can you adjust the camera down a little bit. The vision is coming but not clear enough
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by faby02: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
THEBEAST1512:
BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND GET ACCESS TO WEALTH REGISTER & GET PAID ON EVERY ADVERT WATCHED You don't need to pay on registration or be a graduate to gain access to wealth. With your device (phone, tablet, laptop computer) You are just a step into wealth. All you need is to be connected to the internet. (Use this link on your browser and start making extra income in dollars)http://xuredrbi.date/6390377678096/ STEPS TO INCREASE YOUR PAY & WITHDRAW After clicking on the link above: 1. Click Registration to register in the following - Create a 'Username' e.g lois22 - Type in your 'Email address' - Create a 'Password' - Submit 2. Click on the 'User area' on the menu and... 3. Click on 'START WATCHING PAYED ADS' 4. Input the DIGIT displayed on the space provided and press enter key The more the DIGIT Ads input unit, the higher your amount. (e.g 8612) The DIGIT represent Display of advert you are being paid for.. YOU CAN MAKE $50-$300 DOLLARS A DAY BEFORE WITDRAWER Click "Withdraw money", to receive your cash sent to your account once You have Earned $150 for a start. Subsequently, you can withdraw from $5 minimum. Also Share your REFERAR LINK to friends to gain 50% of their UNIT

it doesn't pay don't fucking suffer ur self
Re: The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) by Lalas247(f): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years / How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! / All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.