Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) (32305 Views)

Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by austinfab14(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Triton1996:
Ekiti State University is currently under panic as suspected cultists killed a student mercilessly this night. Reasons for killing him couldn't be ascertained at the time of filing this report but we believe the police will swing into investigations.
Details later

And he will still live after the police investigation?

Rip tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Yoruba people and cultism this is the only thing that bushy Afro gray hair professor brought to them
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by prodiG(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2017
iSlayer:
He's probably a final year student. That's how they butcher themselves to pieces after their final exams.

Advice: If you're a young individual seeking admission to the university,don't ever make the mistake of joining a secret cult. That will be the worst mistake you make in your life.
Will they hear?

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by kayusre: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2017
few days before I wrote my final exam, I was going back to my house around 5am,(went to read in school overnight) on my way home some area boys attacked me and requested for my phone, I jejely gave it to them cause their mouth was smelling weed and alcohol ..if I tried fighting with them, one might just stab and Kill me,... let's now assume I did Jacki Chan with them and they stabbed me and I died.. if my picture appeared here.. I know 99percent of you guys comment will be that.. He Was a Cultist

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by nwosu1982: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2017
Mumu at last u r a dead man with no achievements. Continue joining stupid cult. Disgrace to ur family dats wat u r. If na 1000 ways to die, u b CULT TILL DEATH

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Gkemz: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2017
May his soul RIP if he hadn't wasted any life. What does it profit a student to join cult and end like a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by advocatebaba(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
what an horrific death. he who kill by the sword or any means shall die gruesomely by that same sword or a sharper sword. Oh! My alma mata, sorry these elements deviate from the core value u stand for.
there are many reasons that might have lead to the dead of this victim of circumstance.
1. he might be a member of a rival gang and calamity befell on him
2. he may not be a member as some thought but maybe he trespassed
3. impersonation
4. woman issue
5. or he might be innocent and not lucky on d day those bad eggs carried out their attack.
By and large, cultism is an express road to truncate your destiny and an high way to hell. I rather do money ritual than to be a cultist lol.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by onatisi(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Neminc:
I don't waste my RIP's on idiots
Good riddance to a stupid cultist, you got what u deserved
not everyone killed by cultists is a cultist oo.
anything can happen at anytime

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Slayer2: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Pynkylypz:
OH MY GOD!!

Here let me help you.. .

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Slayer2:

Here let me help you.. .
To do what?
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by davillian(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2017
He don waka crayfish waka.
cheesy grin
Don't join this POO called cults.
When you join your freedom is gone.
1)u can't walk alone especially @night
2)u start looking for protection from babalawo
3) no time for your studies
4) u start using hard drugs
5)they can use u to carry weapons
6)they can make u murder.
7)at the end you still getkilled
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Gurusblend(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Neminc:
I don't waste my RIP's on idiots
Good riddance to a stupid cultist, you got what u deserved
So, How many RIPs do you have left? grin grin

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by talk2percy(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2017
Chai....what a waste...don't join cult guys
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Slayer2: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2017
Pynkylypz:
To do what?

Next time you want t do oh my god. Just use that meme

grin
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Gurusblend(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2017
kayusre:
few days before I wrote my final exam, I was going back to my house around 5am,(went to read in school overnight) on my way home some area boys attacked me and requested for my phone, I jejely gave it to them cause their mouth was smelling weed and alcohol ..if I tried fighting with them, one might just stab and Kill me,... let's now assume I did Jacki Chan with them and they stabbed me and I died.. if my picture appeared here.. I know 99percent of you guys comment will be that.. He Was a Cultist

Abi ooo, maybe he was at the wrong place, who knows? The report never said he's a cultist, those who murdered him, no one knows. It's good to soliloquies, doing it without affection is bad, judging him without knowing the cause of his death his worst than killing him..

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by segebase(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2017
rot in hell..foool
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2017
The Leaders of Tomorrow... this is how Peter Odili, Fayose, Tinubu (Jagaban) got to where they are today
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by tishbite41(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2017
shout-out to my nigga, Wole Soyinka.
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2017
iSlayer:
He's probably a final year student. That's how they butcher themselves to pieces after their final exams.

Advice: If you're a young individual seeking admission to the university,don't ever make the mistake of joining a secret cult. That will be the worst mistake you make in your life.
if you like talk from now till next year... The moment they go in... They will, stupid kids

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by wonder233: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2017
The simple cause of this unfortunate incident is Buhari
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2017
I hope the police authority will fetch out the killers.
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Bozzy001(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
To join cult group just dey hungry me
Fool. But before you join any cult group consider your mother. Ode oshii
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Unbreakable007: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2017
I thank God for his exit.
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by manikspears: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2017
nNEOo:

when u hear d police will SWING into ACTION

nigerian police you mean
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by owomida1: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2017
Papiikush:
lol.. I do not pity that dead mofo. Trust me, I don't cheesy

Watin them take my eyes see for Ekiti no be joking stuff l especially those iworoko boys. Na one by one all of them go die cheesy

Evidently u were catchy to dem. I lived there for 5yrs and not 1 bothered me.
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by eksudoctor(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2017
I don't waste my Rip on u people cos u re a disgrace to ur parents
if u like withdraw for those of u still insist if u dnt repent u will die in another dimension otherwise like this ummmm go to hell fire bro cos its ur fault
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Rozaytee: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2017
dem go dey shout.... aromate!... bucketmen!!.. Elebe!!!... awumen ooo...awugbagba... now see wetin Odin done cause....
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by bigpicture001: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2017
...only cultists kill cultists..no pity for a strong man when he falls..cultist clearly warns ordinary ppl when they unknowingly get involved in thier activities nd the wise ones abstain....i repeat dnt pity him
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Rozaytee:
dem go dey shout.... aromate!... bucketmen!!.. Elebe!!!... awumen ooo...awugbagba... now see wetin Odin done cause....
lol you sef know the drillvbe like say you live with them b4
Re: Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Papiikush:
lol.. I do not pity that dead mofo. Trust me, I don't cheesy

Watin them take my eyes see for Ekiti no be joking stuff l especially those iworoko boys. Na one by one all of them go die cheesy
lol, no be only you baba. The oppression while I was in school no be small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) / Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) / 2 Kidnappers Caught In Bayelsa, One Beaten To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.