Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin (14860 Views)

How ABU Zaria Students Failed In The Dept. Of Computer Science / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by sirBLUNT: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
my annoyance now apart from the wicket lecturer is why the hell this post is not yet on front page
cc: lalasticla, mynd44, seun...let justice be done we are tired of all this sadistic and evil lecturers...
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by sirBLUNT: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
cc: lalasticla mynd44 seun pls dis deserves to be on front page
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by Johntitus: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Which University did you attend? Your stupidity is intertwined with jealousy.
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
kehinde1588:
Hmmmm
Nigeria it's only in Nigeria educational system that one stupid prof ll be bigger than the system d same fools who can more Dan some useless articles they publish...why will the west not go far when u see young guys of 35 down as prof here we make education look like its war rubbish....how can pple spend four years for masters...ten yrs for PhD....

1 Like

Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by catmouse: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
I'm a product of that department (Department of Statistics) and going through your write up, I came to conclusion that you are not saying the whole truth.
If these people have genuine case, they can articulate their facts/points and approach the school management through their union, Postgraduate Students Association (POGSAS) instead of threatening their lecturers.

From my independent findings (From the seniors ones in the department) since two days ago when I came across this post, I found out that;
1. These people failed one or more courses hence they could not graduate with their set
2. It's a kind of indictment on the department by going on social media that the department used to waive one or two courses before Adeleke became HOD. This is not normal, the management must not know about this assertion!
3. Processing of PG results is different from that of undergraduate. It passes through many stages, especially for those that have over- stayed.
4. From 2015/2016 session, the minimum number of period for M.Sc. is 18 calender months not 12 calendar months as before.
5. I was reliably informed that these people results have been approved by the Senate. It was just their names are not graduation proceedings. Their results/certificate are ready for collection.
6. I think, one of the problems here is communication gap or total breakdown of communication between the students and the HOD (Department)
6. I can boldly say anywhere that Statistics Department is upright, discipline, ever efficient and will never compromise academic integrity.

KUDOS to all them!

Conclusion.

While the students concerned have right to be agitated, they suppose to go about it in a very matured and civilized manner.

God bless us all
Long live Department of Statistics
Long live University of Ilorin
Long live Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by shue: 1:26am On Oct 26, 2017
You can see how long it took you to create an account and learn how to post for the first time on this internet forum, but you can teach nonsense theories that is not useful for your present live and beyond .

1. I know if you realize how low you have dragged yourself to have volunteered to do this for Prof. B. L. Adeleke because he own not ordinary USB not to talk of personal computer (but he will lock up the computer lab without allowing student to do practical until time of accreditation before he will break its door for camouflage) and he can never type X-bar on computer but when one try heard to put some work together he and you will rubbish it.

2. Mr lecturer the SCI 802 Prof. B. L. Adeleke gave you to mark(because he is too lazy to mark even SCI 802 lecture that is scheduled 10:00 am every Monday and Wednesday, he came only once at 4:35 pm while the students were waiting for him all true out the day without prior communication that he would not come or come latter.Even when he finally came at the UNGODLY HOUR, he took attendance and that was all), you marked every body wrong and you awarded carry-over to many WHILE YOU NEITHER PARTICIPATED IN TEACHING THE COURSE NOR WERE MARKING SCHEME PROVIDED FOR YOU BY Prof.B. L. Adeleke . Information reaching us shows that the Faculty of Physical Sciences held a meeting and minuted the Decision of the meeting to Prof. B. L. Adeleke as the HOD to follow a modality to wave the SCI 802 for the student but you insisted NO while every other Faculties like Life Science and co. and every other Department in the Physical Sciences have joyfully comply.

3. You said they had carry-over in 2015, but in 2016 they resat for the exam and made it up, Prof. B. L. Adeleke posted their names on notice board in the department (after he disturbed them to travel back to Ilorin to come and defend their thesis that they had defended in 2015 again by September 2016 for about a week haaah) as students who have graduated from the department but refused to forward their documents. Prof. B. L. Adeleke have turned this students to animal in the name of education.

4. Now that you have decided to stand in the gap for your boss, Prof. B. L. Adeleke, can you please tell the whole world when Prof. B. L. Adeleke will sign the Msc thesis about 70 in number as the HOD?

5. And also when will Prof. B. L. Adeleke released those Phd students that has scaled through external examination that he has been housing their thesis in his office some in his residence for some 1.5 years, some 1 year while some 0.5 year when will Prof. B. L. Adeleke sign them as the HOD?

6. Let me advise you to plead with him to release students destiny in his archive of wickedness instead of coming here to open yours and Prof. B. L. Adeleke's bag of warms, the more you come here to defend Prof. B. L. Adeleke the more we keep mentioning Prof. B. L. Adeleke name and the more you spoil his career because MR GOOGLE will keep ranking Prof. B. L. Adeleke high and you know what that means.

7. Let me send you to Prof. B. L. Adeleke, He masterminded extension of Msc program in the Facuty as a whole when He was to vacate seat of the Dean of the Faculty and when he had Graduated his daughter from Msc program in 2015 then in 2016 made it happen.

8. We were told that Prof. B. L. Adeleke applied for VC of University of Ilorin even this year again. And also Prof. B. L. Adeleke applied for VC of Fountain University Osogbo while he treat students like slaves.

We are happy to introduce ourselves to you as a group of web-content experts and I have checked Prof. B. L. Adeleke out on internet and found http://www.osundefender.com/group-urges-ASUU-unilorin-to-sanction-cheating-professor/ (if Professor Adeleke was caught altering the court record in the witness box on March 19, 2010, can he not alter students' record for bad) when we exchang link on internet Google will rate such content higher for search.

We have many revelation concerning Prof. B. L. Adeleke but we will forward it to bigger media and drop the link here
sirBLUNT AKENIBIAJE Horllamideh enyi1

2 Likes

Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by shue: 2:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Olarajee:
Same Prof Adeleke Dept that produced about 14 first class graduates this session alone?

Bros check yourself and stop character assassination.

Adeleke is strict, yes but he won’t do all those thrash.

I can bet that Adeleke is an upright man and s good father figure.

I pray you will keep having someone like Pro. B. L. Adeleke as your boss all your life
Amen

1 Like

Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by yinkeys(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2017
ksbusari:
just let me keep quite they might be here tracking. we av reported a lecturer from d department bt were eventually blamed for doing so. This is my fourth year a s a postgraduate student (Masters) in the school even the names of my friends that have already completed their programme were nt forwarded for convocation
shocked
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by MrMcJay(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2017
catmouse:

5. I was reliably informed that these people results have been approved by the Senate. It was just their names are not graduation proceedings. Their results/certificate are ready for collection.

I don't believe even a dropout of Unilorin would come up with something this ridiculous.
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by xreal: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Na wa ooo.

Ppl should be careful with the way they handle matters and co humans, especially at this era of social media.

OP should have reported to Prof Osanaiye. I believed he could have intervened being a don at the department and a grand master of the university.
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by Ifeadeniyi(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Promote your music, mixtapes, comedy Videos on chai9ja.com.ng
WhatsApp-: +2348065591855
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by sirBLUNT: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2017
cc: lalasticla,seun,mynd44 i will keep disturbing u guys till u guys move dis to fp
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by jom28gy(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2017
Such attitude shows a behavior of a person under compulsion to his work.maybe,perhaps,he needs orientation on human's approach.
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by enyi1: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2017
catmouse:
I'm a product of that department (Department of Statistics) and going through your write up, I came to conclusion that you are not saying the whole truth.
If these people have genuine case, they can articulate their facts/points and approach the school management through their union, Postgraduate Students Association (POGSAS) instead of threatening their lecturers.

From my independent findings (From the seniors ones in the department) since two days ago when I came across this post, I found out that;
1. These people failed one or more courses hence they could not graduate with their set
2. It's a kind of indictment on the department by going on social media that the department used to waive one or two courses before Adeleke became HOD. This is not normal, the management must not know about this assertion!
3. Processing of PG results is different from that of undergraduate. It passes through many stages, especially for those that have over- stayed.
4. From 2015/2016 session, the minimum number of period for M.Sc. is 18 calender months not 12 calendar months as before.
6. I think, one of the problems here is communication gap or total breakdown of communication between the students and the HOD (Department)
6. I can boldly say anywhere that Statistics Department is upright, discipline, ever efficient and will never compromise academic integrity.

KUDOS to all them!

Conclusion.

While the students concerned have right to be agitated, they suppose to go about it in a very matured and civilized manner.

God bless us all
Long live Department of Statistics
Long live University of Ilorin
Long live Nigeria
Are you Prof Adeleke or the Dr? As i can see, you just created this account. Well, which ever you may be, i want to tell you that your defense is so vague, watery and holds no water. U need to address the issues raised by the Op point by point. Google is recording this and it's getting more attention. There's no peace for the wicked!

1 Like

Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by ibiruk38: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2017
shue:

I pray you will keep having someone like Pro. B. L. Adeleke as your boss all your life
Amen

A big amen to the prayer for the concerned person.

1 Like

Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by lanaVello(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2017
I could barely read your writeup mehn, its like the sentences just stopped midway.Anyways , you might wanna look into more channels and administrative remedies for the problem. i'd advice you exhaust every available remedy within the school first, i.e the Dean(which i'm guessing the HOD still answers to), the Senate?school council, VC et al
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by larrynakel: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
HOD's like prof adeleke are everywhere. ..even at work..

1 Like

Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by enyi1: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
lanaVello:
I could barely read your writeup mehn, its like the sentences just stopped midway.Anyways , you might wanna look into more channels and administrative remedies for the problem. i'd advice you exhaust every available remedy within the school first, i.e the Dean(which i'm guessing the HOD still answers to), the Senate?school council, VC et al
If you had schooled in Nigeria you would have known those guys can't and will not help the Op. It's like Sicily. The Prof even boasted to me that the school can't do him anything. So the Op did the right thing. Let's shame him here and expose him to people that can hurt him. I am not sympathetic to the course of the wicked!
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by obstead200(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
shue:

Amen
bros, I don't know u, and I don't know the facts of this matter. But looking at ur write up and ur replies to pple, something in my guts tells me u are just a sore loser.

Please,
Just Read ur books, pass ur courses, appreciate ur Lecturers, graduate and get the hell outta there.

U will gain nothing from this path u are towing
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Olarajee:
Same Prof Adeleke Dept that produced about 14 first class graduates this session alone?

Bros check yourself and stop character assassination.

Adeleke is strict, yes but he won’t do all those thrash.

I can bet that Adeleke is an upright man and s good father figure.

Doctor, don't even tow that line of argument. I know you so well. Dnt bring that here please. You enjoy sanity abroad and you defend insanity here. Is it cos you are a staff of UNILORIN?
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by enyi1: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
obstead200:
bros, I don't know u, and I don't know the facts of this matter. But looking at ur write up and ur replies to pple, something in my guts tells me u are just a sore loser.

Please,
Just Read ur books, pass ur courses, appreciate ur Lecturers, graduate and get the hell outta there.

U will gain nothing from this path u are towing

Shue is not the victim here oh! I think you are mixing it up. He's only pained by all this demigod attitudes of our lecturers just like me. Are you sympathetic to the evil lecturer?
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
OmoDavido:

Sorry o.

How many years does it take to complete a masters program?

Don't mind him, he is a staff of UNILORIN. That is how they go about delaying and tarnishing student's destiny and they dnt want their image tarnished.
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by enyi1: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Who can withstand the powers of social media. Prof has switched off his phone as a result of the bombardment. Let us occupy his line and give him hell just as he gives his students hell. There must never be peace for the wicked!
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by benzion72(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oga why not write to The Senate University of Ilorin and copy the VC, the Chancellor and the visitor though there is not much difference between the last one and the HOD
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by otunbadare01(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tianz-Tech Solutions..

Make that save when next you want to buy data, by calling or sending us a whatsapp message.
Get MTN Data for as low as
1G - 700
2G - 1300
3G - 1900
5G - 3200.

100% Real.
Works on Android, Windows and IPhone mobile phones..
1 month validity..

Bank Transfer for Payment.
We also collect recharge cards nd transfers.
Call or WhatsApp 08132904246

Give it a try..
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by Temmy2991: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
This you have said is applicable to most departments at the University of Ilorin regards postgraduate students. I don't know the reason for doing that .most will collect/extort money from students all in the name of external supervisor and won't still do needful .I am also a postgraduate studrnt in the same school.At the faculty of Arts , we are in the same shoe and I feel your pain.it's just so sad to be begging for what is duly and rightly yours.when are we going to get it right in dis country
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by jackpot(f): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
nawaooo
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by Ugosample(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
jackpot:
nawaooo
I'm telling you
Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by twitterdiger: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
twitterdiger:
The Professor of “Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin” has not released thos postgraduate students of Department of University of Ilorin, check what is reported of him this time around in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4360803/prof-b-l-adeleke-08071878926

jayteetomoh 9japrof modelmike7 mikool007 Ge0grapher proxitaly proxitaly crisisexpert321 Amthol ksbusari ammyluv2002 lereinter Pat081 Orobo2Lekpa DisGuy TheHistorian enyi1 Florblu sirxbit sirxbit Marshalxv SHOPPERS AKENIBIAJE Veektoria crisisexpert321 Horllamideh Homeboiy GetUmad praxisnetworks Olarajee OmoDavido brodalikeme Sapiosexuality koolaid87 asuustrike2009 lereinter crisisexpert321Anextin guccikhay irofulu judchuks20 DisGuy MrMcJay sirBLUNT Johntitus OGHENAOGIE catmouse yinkeys xreal MrMcJay Ifeadeniyi jom28gy ibiruk38 lanaVello larrynakel obstead200 asunmoGGMU benzion72 otunbadare01 Temmy2991 jackpot Ugosample
hw Na for dis one....plenty of his type de most public universities.....rubbish humans

1 Like

Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2018
twitterdiger:
The Professor of “Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin” has not released thos postgraduate students of Department of University of Ilorin, check what is reported of him this time around in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4360803/prof-b-l-adeleke-08071878926

jayteetomoh 9japrof modelmike7 mikool007 Ge0grapher proxitaly proxitaly crisisexpert321 Amthol ksbusari ammyluv2002 lereinter Pat081 Orobo2Lekpa DisGuy TheHistorian enyi1 Florblu sirxbit sirxbit Marshalxv SHOPPERS AKENIBIAJE Veektoria crisisexpert321 Horllamideh Homeboiy GetUmad praxisnetworks Olarajee OmoDavido brodalikeme Sapiosexuality koolaid87 asuustrike2009 lereinter crisisexpert321Anextin guccikhay irofulu judchuks20 DisGuy MrMcJay sirBLUNT Johntitus OGHENAOGIE catmouse yinkeys xreal MrMcJay Ifeadeniyi jom28gy ibiruk38 lanaVello larrynakel obstead200 asunmoGGMU benzion72 otunbadare01 Temmy2991 jackpot Ugosample
Mods, why can't we take this to the front-page? Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, please help expose this bundle of incompetence and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Mods, why can't we take this to the front-page? Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, please help expose this bundle of incompetence and wickedness.
nna I nobe mod Na kilode...... Nigerian lecturers and wickedness no be today e start oooo....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NANS President Reacts To Critics / JAMB Shifts 2021 UTME To June 19, Extends Registration Deadline / Adeyemi College Of Education 2012/2013 Post Ume.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.